Are you distracted by too many projects too?
2015-02-02, 12:27 AM,
I am doing lot of projects.

Adsense, CPA, Youtube and Twitter Page.

Sometimes I am confused what to do next. When I wake up, I am always confused which project to start, or weather to check email first or to check my stats. Sometimes I just start to scroll Facebook newsfeed (waste of time).

What do you guys do to focus? Are you distracted too?

Be YOU.
2015-02-02, 12:30 AM,
same problem here :( Youtube + fb ect
2015-02-02, 12:36 AM,
I personally wouldn't work on too many projects unless they're from the same traffic source or such. Pick one, keep working on it until you master it, then you can work on a different project along with your first one. That way it'll be easier to handle.
Latest Thanks - View all

esmeralda(2015-02-02 04:29 AM) CodeMoney(2015-02-02 12:47 AM) 

Make sure to read the forum rules: here

Please leave a reply and keep my threads alive for others to find and benefit from. Don't just leave a thanks because others need help too.
2015-02-02, 12:44 AM,
Back in 2013 I coded my own monitoring console.

A single dashboard page in the browser displays any useful information I need: server status (usage statistics, available disk space, process monitor, average load, available OS updates etc.), notifications about issues, tracking data, statistics about views/clicks/leads/revenue (for all projects, separated for every project), usage of URL shorteners, alerts if a task or project is down etc.

Additionally alerts about errors and warnings are displayed on my iPhone and iPad, optionally with sound at the day time.

This really helps me to control every project and never get lost in details.

This place is intentionally left blank.
2015-02-02, 12:49 AM,
(2015-02-02, 12:44 AM)BlackHatSEO Wrote: Back in 2013 I coded my own monitoring console.

A single dashboard page in the browser displays any useful information I need: server status (usage statistics, available disk space, process monitor, average load, available OS updates etc.), notifications about issues, tracking data, statistics about views/clicks/leads/revenue (for all projects, separated for every project), usage of URL shorteners, alerts if a task or project is down etc.

Additionally alerts about errors and warnings are displayed on my iPhone and iPad, optionally with sound at the day time.

This really helps me to control every project and never get lost in details.
That is the ultimate control over. I just loved the idea. How did u do that? I mean, which language or whatever u used to to do it?

Be YOU.
2015-02-02, 12:56 AM,
It's not the amount of projects, it's actually being on Elites (which i love) and combining that with school and PPV/CPA.
But i'll get thereGrin
Latest Thanks - View all

CodeMoney(2015-02-02 01:02 AM) 

Any questions related to CPA belong here.
Before posting, make sure you are in the correct section.

I am temporarily absent due to family circumstances.

2015-02-02, 12:56 AM,
Same problem here, lots of ideas and projects come to my mind. I try to stay focused, though.
Latest Thanks - View all

CodeMoney(2015-02-02 01:02 AM) 
2015-02-02, 01:15 AM,
(2015-02-02, 12:56 AM)Aamobu Wrote: Same problem here, lots of ideas and projects come to my mind. I try to stay focused, though.

That is better than anything. IM is too distractive.
One thing in hand and going deep with it is the key Iguess. I just wonder if u all guys have the samething to bear.

Be YOU.
2015-02-02, 01:17 AM,
(2015-02-02, 12:49 AM)CodeMoney Wrote: How did u do that? I mean, which language or whatever u used to to do it?

It's coded in C++ and PHP. Every server which is monitored has some status tasks running, this data is collected by another centralized server. Additionally the external data (URL shortener statistics, YouTube statistics, views/clicks/leads/revenues from every used CPA network etc.) is collected by a centralized server. All this information gets processed by a nice PHP dashboard interface with some caching. And nearly every statistics spot in this dashboard has buttons to take special action (e. g. restart a server task, reboot the whole server, install some updates etc.).

Years ago I used OS monitoring products like Canonical's Landscape (Ubuntu Linux) or smaller server monitoring products like Nagios, Zabbix and MRTG. But they don't have the ability to collect CPA data, URL shortener statistics or information of websites from non-decicated servers, so I started to code one myself.
Latest Thanks - View all

CodeMoney(2015-02-02 01:20 AM) 

This place is intentionally left blank.
2015-02-02, 01:22 AM,
(2015-02-02, 01:17 AM)BlackHatSEO Wrote:
(2015-02-02, 12:49 AM)CodeMoney Wrote: How did u do that? I mean, which language or whatever u used to to do it?

It's coded in C++ and PHP. Every server which is monitored has some status tasks running, this data is collected by another centralized server. Additionally the external data (URL shortener statistics, YouTube statistics, views/clicks/leads/revenues from every used CPA network etc.) is collected by a centralized server. All this information gets processed by a nice PHP dashboard interface with some caching. And nearly every statistics spot in this dashboard has buttons to take special action (e. g. restart a server task, reboot the whole server, install some updates etc.).

Years ago I used OS monitoring products like Canonical's Landscape (Ubuntu Linux) or smaller server monitoring products like Nagios, Zabbix and MRTG. But they don't have the ability to collect CPA data, URL shortener statistics or information of websites from non-decicated servers, so I started to code one myself.

wow. this over advanced for me. But cool stuff to read, I am learning PHP too. I am not focusing into it. I have downloaded Head First book and just going with it. U r way too far............

Be YOU.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How do you sell your CPA projects? SuperSimple 2 771 2016-11-26, 08:53 PM
Last Post: hahahauzus
  What Are Your Current Projects Here Are Mine HawkEye 16 867 2015-01-10, 01:21 AM
Last Post: Hexaze

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top