Are We Doing it - Milijas
2015-12-12, 03:18 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2015-12-15, 07:13 PM by TarmiRicmi.)
Hello everybody, im Alex known as Milijas from FileIce, CPAGrip and some other sites. Im 18 currently, and i came back into CPA about one month ago, i was getting back into business exploring few things here and there and learning a lot about new methods and stuff. Recently i starter testing out some metods and investing some money into some tools, and i think im close to hitting that mine that i can dig a lot, if you feel me. In this thread i will post my daily earnings and obstacles i overcome to manage to earn a nice and stable income, mostly through autopilot. Had my success, had my fails. Lets make a new thing.

Daily Earnings Log
[Image: 2ea8a5d76d9c455cafb638b1ab16e0ce.png]

As You can see my conversion rate is hilarious, and annoying me a bit, i have paid a well know designer here to create a new landing page for my niche, hoping to increase my rates. Thats all for now.

Earnings today for 4 hours still 18 hours left
[Image: vlVdgxS.png]

I am not going to be outworked. Period. You might have a lot more talent than me, you might be smarter than me, you might be sexier than me. You might be all of those things...but if we get on the treadmill together-there are two points: you're acquiring off first or I'm gonna die. It's seriously that simple.
2015-12-12, 03:58 PM,
Well your earnings are good, Just make it stable then scale it up.
And Also GoodLuck!

[Image: di1WHG0.png?1]
2015-12-12, 04:05 PM,
Your earnings is great already. Keep it up!
2015-12-12, 04:19 PM,
Thanks on heads up guys, new day is doing really well i think. I managed to get 2 pins in only 2 hours, 22h to go :D

[Image: WymaMIQ.png]

I am not going to be outworked. Period. You might have a lot more talent than me, you might be smarter than me, you might be sexier than me. You might be all of those things...but if we get on the treadmill together-there are two points: you're acquiring off first or I'm gonna die. It's seriously that simple.
2015-12-12, 05:16 PM,
nice earning bro, keep it

few questions plz

whats the traffic source?
BH niches?
2015-12-12, 06:40 PM,
Nice earning mate. Keep it up
2015-12-12, 10:33 PM,
Good luck with your little journey man i hope you succeed.

Any questions related to CPA belong here.
Before posting, make sure you are in the correct section.

I am temporarily absent due to family circumstances.

2015-12-13, 06:00 AM,
Thanks on motivating comments guys, well lets say we are hitting some milestones already. Who expected this today.

[Image: 4HfJKpD.png]

Im too tired to answer or so, will do tomorrow.

2015-12-13, 05:31 PM,
Hello! Can you learn me start make money like you? Please
2015-12-13, 06:26 PM,
(2015-12-13, 05:31 PM)catawx Wrote: Hello! Can you learn me start make money like you? Please

No mate sadly no one is going to learn you to make some money, you gotta take some time and learn, learn a lot about what you think you can do in cpa, then get some money and start investing, trial and error, to make big money you gotta invest some and risk a bit. No one is going to teach you to make money, and neither would you teach someone if you got a stable method.

Todays earnigs so far, server time 3:56 AM
[Image: gU2rZwO.png]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Journey of Falling and Getting Up - Milijas TarmiRicmi 46 3,407 2014-04-23, 08:29 PM
Last Post: abdjayed

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top