Are Godaddy More likely to take down domains?
2015-03-27, 10:43 PM,
Hi there guys.

I currently have a domain on Godaddy which is bringing me in 100$/day. And I have heard of mates who had their domains on godaddy taken down. Obviously this will happen every now and then on every registrar. But I believe Namecheap are less likely to do it.

What is your take on this? :) Should I move it to Namecheap? Will it affect SERPS?

Thanks a ton.
2015-03-27, 11:13 PM,
(2015-03-27, 10:43 PM)Kaninomayn Wrote: Hi there guys.

I currently have a domain on Godaddy which is bringing me in 100$/day. And I have heard of mates who had their domains on godaddy taken down. Obviously this will happen every now and then on every registrar. But I believe Namecheap are less likely to do it.

What is your take on this? :) Should I move it to Namecheap? Will it affect SERPS?

Thanks a ton.

Even me, having bad bad experience with them, i have even demanded by godaddy to pay extra bills to save my domain,

They likely take down your hosting or even your domain without any notice. I managed to have around 5 to 6 domains with godaddy and when it was happened to me i have transferred all my domains to Bigrock.

Now i have domains with namecheap, Bigrock and mytruehost. not sure if mytruehost is just for india or for global

But i recommend bigrock, namecheap. :)

Big company's like godaddy never care. small company's always care .. Bigrock even having live support for whatever you need.
2015-03-27, 11:22 PM,
(2015-03-27, 11:13 PM)CPAJvs Wrote:
(2015-03-27, 10:43 PM)Kaninomayn Wrote: Hi there guys.

Thanks a ton.

Even me, having bad bad experience with them, i have even demanded by godaddy to pay extra bills to save my domain,

They likely take down your hosting or even your domain without any notice. I managed to have around 5 to 6 domains with godaddy and when it was happened to me i have transferred all my domains to Bigrock.

Now i have domains with namecheap, Bigrock and mytruehost. not sure if mytruehost is just for india or for global

But i recommend bigrock, namecheap. :)

Big company's like godaddy never care. small company's always care .. Bigrock even having live support for whatever you need.

Did you feel a drop in rankings whenever you moved? :)
2015-03-27, 11:27 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2015-03-27, 11:29 PM by CPAJvs.)
Quote: Did you feel a drop in rankings whenever you moved? :)

Not for a long time.. just for the time while they are doing domain transfer .. Transferring domain from godaddy is a shitty work ... But i must have to move over from there to a better one . so i did. But i don't think it will effect ranking
to be frankly Not happened to me :)
2015-03-28, 12:41 AM,
I have bought a domain on godaddy 2 weeks ago. Still not able to use it due the verification progress they putted my account trough. I've sended some needed information. They said they would react within 24hours. Still didn't receive a confirmation and coulndn't use the domain.

[Image: 6YpuE.png]
No Risk, No Money
2015-03-28, 04:11 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2015-03-28, 04:11 AM by ATLWaveKid.)
I believe everybody can be safe if you go completely white-hat and refrain from breaking any guidelines. I have had no bad experience with anybody before, even when I had one black-hat site. My recommendations are to try to make your content seem more white-hat and have less of the black-hat (hack, crack and etc) listed on a website. Otherwise, give GoDaddy a call to see what you can do.
2015-03-28, 04:14 AM,
Is it a blackhat niche?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Where do you buy domains? Unavailable 3 254 2017-04-18, 03:24 AM
Last Post: Silanist
  buying domains or free domains ?? aruncp 8 347 2017-02-07, 11:58 PM
Last Post: cmdee4
  Where can i find the cheapest .info domains? heartdragon 5 336 2017-01-24, 10:29 PM
Last Post: shaunm
  help with godaddy Whee 3 613 2016-10-01, 08:40 PM
Last Post: GROF
  Keeping IG domains 'alive' longer? ArmyOfOne 2 345 2016-07-22, 03:05 PM
Last Post: liwanagsadilim

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top