Approved Network Wewe Media - Mobile CPA | CPI | CPL | SmartLink | Traffic Monetization Network
2017-09-27, 04:58 PM,

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=15799&d=1498644487]

Meet Wewe Media, Asia’s Leading Monetization Network.

We are a leading performance marketing network that specializes in Mobile Content Offers, Traffic Monetization Solution and SmartLinks offers. 

In 2017, we were awarded as one of the top mobile ad networks by MobyAffiliates.

What makes us different?

Wewe Media consists of a team of Super Affiliates.

From the founder to the rest of the team, most of us had the first-hand experience in running 6-7 figures campaign internally. So we basically know the ins and outs of running a network that understands the needs of our affiliates and advertisers.

5000+ Premium Mobile Content & Smartlink Offers

We serve 5000+ Premium Mobile Content and SmartLink offers. Every individual offers that are in our network had been thoroughly tested before uploaded into our system.

Popular Mobile Content and SmartLink verticals that we serve includes:

- Games
- Sweepstakes
- Dating
- Antivirus
- Adult
- Video
- Ringtones
- Astrology
- Entertainment
- Utility

Optimization On Steroids

Wewe Media Intellink® Hyper-Optimization Technology has built a great reputation in the SmartLink industry. Big networks and advertisers have used our Intellink® Smartlink as their go-to technology for their Remnant Traffic Monetization.

Intellink® Technology analyzes and processes complex optimization based on 20+ data metrics such as geos, carriers, OSes, previous conversion data, offers, landers, etc, to serve the best performing offers and target the right users. An optimization process that is nearly impossible to achieve manually. In short, our Intellink® is professionally programmed to ensure all the traffic you sent will be optimized for conversion –– 24/7

Highest Smartlink Payout (Fixed Payout)

We strive to provide the highest payouts in the industry, and we are the first to offer fixed-payout scheme for SmartLinks, in addition to the typical rev-share models.

Last but not least, our Intellink® Hyper-Optimization Machine is preloaded with:
  • 1500+ Landing Pages

• 5000+ Premium Offers

• 10+ Solid Verticals

• Global Geo Coverage

• 75000+ Conversion Algorithm Data

Test us out and let everyone know! 

Get started by going to our SignUp page. 

If you still have any further questions about monetizing all remnant traffic with our Intellink® SmartLink or any other SmartLink and network enquiries feel free to contact us.

Direct Advertiser Enquiries

Maps Santos - Sales Manager
Email: maps@wewemedia.com

Aaron Tan - Sales Director
Email: aaron@wewemedia.com

Affiliate & Network Enquiries

Zac Tian - Account Manager
Email: zac@wewemedia.com

Ivy Villezas - Account Manager
Email: ivy@wewemedia.com
2017-09-28, 04:45 PM,
Disclaimer - CPA Elites hold no responsibility to any accounts made on networks promoted on this forum, users do so at their own risk.
CPA Elites is not affiliated to any networks being advertised on the forum.
2017-09-28, 05:36 PM,
Do you have Incentive Offers?

If You Think That Any Of The Staff Team Is Using Their Privileges In A Wrong Manner
You Can Always Contact The Admin → HawkEye
2017-09-29, 09:42 AM,
Yes we do have Incent Offers :)
2017-09-30, 09:34 PM,
Interesting, let me test some offers in your network.
2017-10-01, 11:19 AM,
I would like to test some of your CPI offers, let me signup to your network.
2017-10-01, 11:58 PM,
Interested to join your network, What is the minimum payout amount?
2017-10-02, 09:13 AM,
(2017-09-30, 09:34 PM)CarolA Wrote: Interesting, let me test some offers in your network.

Awesome! hope you find great offers that work for you ;)
2017-10-02, 09:14 AM,
(2017-10-01, 11:19 AM)interwent Wrote: I would like to test some of your CPI offers, let me signup to your network.
Hi Interwent, yes please.. Let me know how the sign up progress goes.. Pm me for further enquiries :)
2017-10-02, 09:15 AM,
(2017-10-01, 11:58 PM)hallow8 Wrote: Interested to join your network, What is the minimum payout amount?

The minimum payout amount is at $100. We set it that way as our affiliates are able to reach that minimum payout pretty quickly :)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Approved Network PREMIUM Network TopOffers: we monetize your dating traffic! TopOffers 9 169 12 minutes ago
Last Post: TopOffers
  Approved Network Earn & Grow with admitad network! alex_admitad 31 1,095 29 minutes ago
Last Post: alex_admitad
  Approved Network ADPUMP Affiliate Network Mike_Adpump 57 2,499 33 minutes ago
Last Post: Mike_Adpump
  Approved Network AdCombo – your best business partner in CPA marketing Tim_AdCombo 123 15,226 Today, 03:16 AM
Last Post: Hazen3
  Blackfox - Highest Paying Mobile Ad Network blackfoxio 33 5,386 Yesterday, 12:12 AM
Last Post: metros

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top