Approved Network Herbalka.com - Nutra Affiliate Program
2018-09-26, 12:24 PM,
What could be better than to bring people happiness and well-being. But at the same time making profit in the process. Affiliate program, which will be discussed, is exactly intended for it. Join to the team of professional benefactors and earn helping people. We have website, blog or community intended for buyers who can be interested in food additives, natural, organic and alternative health products. Are you able to promote goods for health? Share the health and earn on commissions!

A new affiliate program was launched to the market after a long period of testing to  distribute branded health products and additives of the widest range of action. From remedy for weightloss to remedy against aging. All preparations are made according to the exclusive formula in the USA at the plant-leader for the production of the similar drugs. That's what the affiliate program says.

Not only formula is unique, but also all products are branded and they are distributed only through the affiliate program of the service which let you not worry about unfair competition. For every product was made a unique template of the shop which you can modify as through a panel and also by yourself.

Own stores, detailed statistic and wide choice of payment instruments let you increase the conversion of every click and keep your customer for long. Payments without delays, the most high commission on the market, a whole spectrum of different possibilities and friendly support will make everything for your cooperation with partner network will be comfortable and productive.

The partner network works completely legally and lawfully. Do you want to grow your sites without thinking about anything? Do you want to sell products approved by FDA? Join to the network and work with professionals!

The link to the service: https://herbalka.com

Feel free to ask anything about program
Share This Thread :

2018-09-27, 07:48 AM,
Disclaimer - CPA Elites hold no responsibility to any accounts made on networks/affiliate programs promoted on this forum, users do so at their own risk.
CPA Elites is not affiliated to any networks being advertised on the forum.
2018-09-27, 11:35 AM, (This post was last modified: 2018-09-27, 11:38 AM by IM2020.)
Interesting.
Target countries? Any specific, or across the world ?
I am joining this asap.

But my country is not in the list. I have selected Asia region

Best SEO Autopilot Tool 2018 which can rank sites easily   
LIFE100OFFBIGRAJA      -  $100 off code
2018-09-27, 11:48 AM,
Hello IM2020,
We sell all over the world. And comission is flat for all countries.
As for Asia Region:
Can you PM me your country? We can check and fix it
2018-09-28, 04:40 PM,
Interesting, Is there any minimum payout amount?
2018-09-29, 12:24 PM,
(2018-09-28, 04:40 PM)epalyou Wrote: Interesting, Is there any minimum payout amount?

Yes. $100 for any e-wallets and $1000 for wire
2018-11-06, 04:47 PM,
(2018-09-26, 12:24 PM)Herbalka Wrote: What could be better than to bring people happiness and well-being. But at the same time making profit in the process. Affiliate program, which will be discussed, is exactly intended for it. Join to the team of professional benefactors and earn helping people. We have website, blog or community intended for buyers who can be interested in food additives, natural, organic and alternative health products. Are you able to promote goods for health? Share the health and earn on commissions!

A new affiliate program was launched to the market after a long period of testing to  distribute branded health products and additives of the widest range of action. From remedy for weightloss to remedy against aging. All preparations are made according to the exclusive formula in the USA at the plant-leader for the production of the similar drugs. That's what the affiliate program says.

Not only formula is unique, but also all products are branded and they are distributed only through the affiliate program of the service which let you not worry about unfair competition. For every product was made a unique template of the shop which you can modify as through a panel and also by yourself.

Own stores, detailed statistic and wide choice of payment instruments let you increase the conversion of every click and keep your customer for long. Payments without delays, the most high commission on the market, a whole spectrum of different possibilities and friendly support will make everything for your cooperation with partner network will be comfortable and productive.

The partner network works completely legally and lawfully. Do you want to grow your sites without thinking about anything? Do you want to sell products approved by FDA? Join to the network and work with professionals!

The link to the service: https://herbalka.com

Feel free to ask anything about program

Hey I really liked what you said about helping other people and bringing them happiness etc. I would love to work with you. We have nutra offers at the company I work for. Maybe you want to browse some of them and see what you like best
my Skype is live:hbsmartadv I'd love to talk to you
chat me if you want to see some of our best offers