Approved Network Go White Hat & Make More Money - The Ultimate Niche + Case Study
2016-08-16, 03:31 AM, (This post was last modified: 2016-08-22, 11:22 PM by AdscendFehz.)
Guide Brought To You By:
[Image: logo.svg]

Are you looking to go white hat AND make more money? How about going white hat, making more money, and being able to build a stable income source? That is typically unheard of when you are promoting black hat or with one time niches in content locking.

Most of you have already noticed how your earnings can vary significantly month to month today. For a long time, content locking has really been king - the best way to monetize a large number of users. However, over the past year, many offers in content locking have gone away or had their payouts lowered significantly, earning you less than you did in the past.

Are you looking for stable earnings with growing payouts and long term profits? If so, I suggest you take a look at Offer Walls. Yes, they have been around a long time, just like content locking. Offer Walls perform better and earn more in the long run, allowing you to build a long term profit generating machine.

[Image: android-offer-wall-1.png]

Example:
Today, your niche may be Pokemon Go coins generator. This is a black hat niche and of course, the users are typically not receiving the actual coins at the end but rather a guide on how to earn more coins. Just an example. Yes, you will earn revenue if the user completes an offer, but they are unlikely to have a good user experience. Eventually, the niche will also become saturated or disappear. So, you will need to find a new niche.

Now, imagine instead that you used your awesome skills to generate traffic to a site/app that allowed users to earn as many Pokemon Go coins by completing offers on an Offer Wall. The offers are very diverse like watching brand advertiser videos, completing market research surveys, downloading apps, signing up for free trial/purchase offers, and more. Now, users will earn coins every time they complete an offer so they will keep coming back for more coins.

Woohooo! You finally have a long term, white hat business where users will keep coming back to your site/app, and you can continue driving new users to your site by generating traffic.

Why is this great?
1) You are 100% white hat!
2) You will make more money
3) The amount of money you make will be stable or growing, depending on how hard you work
4) You are finally building a long term business which can eventually be sold for a multiple of its profit. So, if you are making $100,000/yr in profits with your Pokemon Go rewards site, you can sell it for anywhere from 2-5x the profit or 200-500k.

[Image: kaching.jpg]

So, how can I get started?
1) Determine your niche. If you are already doing well in gaming, think gaming niches. So, for instance, you may decide to allow users to earn Pokemon Go points as mentioned above.
2) Determine if you will build a site, app, or both. This also depends on your expertise in generating traffic. If you know how to generate traffic best on sites, then go with a site. Just make sure everything is mobile optimized if you go with a site so you can monetize mobile users as well.
3) Buy a site or app script or create your own.
4) Set up your preferred Offer Wall. I am biased but I think Adscend Media has the best Offer Wall in the industry.
5) Begin driving traffic
6) Profit! and keep driving new traffic as well encouraging old users to come back & earn more rewards.
7) Sell the site on Flippa or similar for a multiple of the last years profits once you are ready to move on!

Ready to try this niche and earning at least $250/day currently using content locking?
We have a rewards script that we will fully configured for you to test. So, if you are in the Pokemon Go niche, we will put together a Pokemon Go niche rewards site and hand you a rewards site that you can plug into easily to test with Adscend Media. We will tailor this to any niche you would like. We ask that you share your case study with all of the publishers on CPAElites here as you see the results!

Ready to try this niche and want to set it up yourself?
If you are not there just yet, we will point you to the best script and provide a full custom version & integration with Adscend in the script so you can easily set up your offer wall niche! The custom script comes prebuilt with 9 landing pages also.

Example of how awesome our template will look:
[Image: VXzUu3l.png]

By the way, I am a co-founder of Adscend Media. Many of you know about us and have earned a lot of money with us in the past or still do. Since our inception, we have paid over $50,000,000. We now have hundreds of active publishers generating revenue using Offer Walls rather than content locking. I believe we have the best Offer Wall and if you are happy with this advice and would like to grow with us, we are happy to pay you a bonus of $100 once you go live.

Need help?
We have finally created a guide to learn how to use our method in detail. If you are interested in this guide, you must have an Adscend Media publisher account. In addition, we are finalizing our customized script to make it easy to get started.

Once you are signed up, PM or email me (fehzan [at] adscendmedia.com) and I will approve you and send you a guide. Once approved, your account manager will be able to help you get started!

Interested? Sign Up Here & Earn Your $100 Bonus!

Guide Brought To You By:
[Image: logo.svg]
Latest Thanks - View all

Bakazil(2017-06-17 06:51 PM) kjudo(2017-06-17 03:32 PM) leki486(2017-04-30 05:32 PM) Y3p(2017-02-04 01:37 AM) ppdmaker(2016-11-27 04:42 PM) oussama047(2016-10-22 06:20 PM) IncomeIdeas(2016-08-29 06:48 AM) 
2016-08-17, 05:14 AM, (This post was last modified: 2016-08-17, 05:15 AM by callofdutylaugh.)
Add me on skype please

Dhrbenson is my skypeid

I can not use pm yet.
2016-08-17, 06:21 AM,
I'm interested in this. Do you have a Skype or email we can contact you at prior to signing up with your network?
2016-08-17, 07:39 AM, (This post was last modified: 2016-08-17, 07:40 AM by AdscendFehz.)
(2016-08-17, 05:14 AM)callofdutylaugh Wrote: Add me on skype please

Dhrbenson is my skypeid

I can not use pm yet.

I just added you! Smile

(2016-08-17, 06:21 AM)Endeavour Wrote: I'm interested in this. Do you have a Skype or email we can contact you at prior to signing up with your network?

You can email me at fehzan[at]adscendmedia.com

OR PM me and I will provide you with my skype id.
2016-08-17, 08:25 AM,
this network seems to be taking the right steps with mobile traffic , you guys should definitely give them a try
2016-08-17, 09:16 AM,
(2016-08-17, 08:25 AM)Bleach Wrote: this network seems to be taking the right steps with mobile traffic , you guys should definitely give them a try

Thanks, Bleach! Money
2016-08-17, 09:35 AM,
(2016-08-17, 07:39 AM)AdscendFehz Wrote:
(2016-08-17, 05:14 AM)callofdutylaugh Wrote: Add me on skype please

Dhrbenson is my skypeid

I can not use pm yet.

I just added you! Smile

(2016-08-17, 06:21 AM)Endeavour Wrote: I'm interested in this. Do you have a Skype or email we can contact you at prior to signing up with your network?

I've sent you an email requesting your Skype.
2016-08-17, 09:41 AM,
(2016-08-17, 09:35 AM)Endeavour Wrote:
(2016-08-17, 07:39 AM)AdscendFehz Wrote: [quote='callofdutylaugh' pid='566178' dateline='1471387491']
Add me on skype please

Dhrbenson is my skypeid

I can not use pm yet.

I just added you! Smile

[/quote

I've sent you an email requesting your Skype.

Hi, I don't believe I received any email. LMK your Skype and I will add you.
2016-08-17, 11:33 AM,
I'm Rambab54 on Skype. I love to promote white hat niches too!
2016-08-17, 11:57 AM,
PM me your skype mate I'm interested or add me up on super...super my nickname is Super Man with a superman pic thanks :)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  AdCenter - Pay Per FREE Signup - Multimedia Niche (Movies, Games, Music and Books) CharlesAdCenter 140 22,692 2017-09-03, 11:17 AM
Last Post: MadeYouReadThis
  UniverseUpload - Make Money Uploading Files [PPD SITE] LEGiONATTACK 1 1,035 2013-05-15, 03:26 PM
Last Post: LinX

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top