Approved Network Galaksion - Official Thread
2017-09-26, 08:34 PM,
The Galaksion Network is delighted to publish our first post here.

We invite publishers willing to monetize their web-presence, advertisers willing to promote their offers and affiliates willing to give a new boost to their online business to cooperate with our platform. 

[Image: 18278330_1869923636595734_89310587578747...e=5A868815]

Key Facts
·       Working since 2014
·       18 billion impressions on a monthly basis
·       5.5 mln leads every month
·       9 thousand ongoing campaigns
·       157 GEOs available

As of today, we are in the right capacity to provide you with the following opportunities.

Advertisers
Both CPA and CPM
-  Advanced targeting including cities and GEOs, OS and devices, languages and browsers, carriers & WiFi, offers and sources, and, the last but not the least, frequency capping
-  Reliable and efficient support team
-  Real-time stats
Register as an advertiser

Publishers:
-  Attractive eCPM rates
-  Multiple formats: in-stream video ads (all-roll), banners, pop-ups and pop-unders, tab-ups and tab-unders, push-ups, and sliders.
-  A range of various offers
-  Optimization assistance
Transparent operations
Register as a publisher

Your Payment Options with Us
·       WebMoney
·       PayPall
·       Skrill
·       Paxum
·       Payoneer
·       Wire Transfer

Our Verticals:
·       Mobile content
·       E-commerce
·       Finance
·       Dating
·       Gambling
·       Gaming
·       Utility
·       Service apps

If you want to try our network, please feel free to register and try Galaksion!
Telephone: +44 1463 216126
E-mail: info@galaksion.com

P.S
We will launch a brand new Self-Service Platform featuring unprecedented advantages and options very soon. Our team will keep you updated.
So stay tuned to be among the first ones to use it!  
2017-09-27, 03:25 PM,
Disclaimer - CPA Elites hold no responsibility to any accounts made on networks promoted on this forum, users do so at their own risk.
CPA Elites is not affiliated to any networks being advertised on the forum.
2017-09-27, 06:49 PM,
What is the CPM rates by country? I might signup to your network soon.
2017-09-27, 08:27 PM,
(2017-09-27, 06:49 PM)hutiya Wrote: What is the CPM rates by country? I might signup to your network soon.

Thank you very much for your interest. Could you please narrow and specify your enquiry for a better evaluation, in terms geos and targets? I also recommend to send it to my colleague, kamran@galaksion.com. I told him about your enquiry. 
2017-09-28, 01:16 PM,
Sounds good! Let me signup to your network soon.
2017-09-28, 07:22 PM,
(2017-09-28, 01:16 PM)ultimateCPAian Wrote: Sounds good! Let me signup to your network soon.
Sure! Thank you for your interest in Galaksion!
2017-09-28, 09:41 PM,
New Self-Service Platform from Galaksion 

We would like to make an announcement which may of interest to you. The case is that we are going to launch our new self-service platform in the nearest future. And we can assure you that this SSP will offer a range of outstanding features. 

Below you can see some illustrations and screenshots accentuating the most interesting advantages of the solution as we see them.

1. What is new?

We have been determined to develop some truly distinguishable properties intended to provide you with increased transparency, efficiency and convenience.

[Image: 1.png]

2. Who can use the SSP?

Those users who want to do their business as before, either as publishers or advertisers, may continue to rely on our team of account managers.
However, we added three more 'independent' groups for experienced customers who want to do business on their own (each application is subject to approval). 

[Image: 2.png]

3. What should I expect from the SPP?
We have decided to publish these screenshots in order to substantiate our claims regarding the unprecedented advantages of the SSP. 

[Image: 1.1.jpg]
Publisher: dashboard featuring your most significant deltas

[Image: 1.2.jpg]
Statistics page with your traffic flow

[Image: 1.3.jpg]
Publisher: domains page to tune your monetization strategy

[Image: 1.4.jpg]
Advertiser: campaigns page 

[Image: 1.5.jpg]
Advertiser: campaigns page with advanced settings

[Image: 1.6.jpg]
Advertiser: personal blacklist  

After a series of final tests, the new engine will go live with no limitations in the very near future.
2017-10-02, 10:11 PM,
Do you guys have offer for gaming hack niches?
2017-10-03, 11:06 PM,
(2017-10-02, 10:11 PM)chumban Wrote: Do you guys have offer for gaming hack niches?

Hello! 
If you have some traffic which perfectly suits such a niche, we could give it a shot and try.
Please, contact my colleague: kamran@galaksion.com
He will try to figure it out.
2017-10-07, 12:24 AM,
Let me register to your network, thanks.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Approved Network Adsterra Network - Official Thread AdsterraNetwork 46 2,155 Yesterday, 09:17 AM
Last Post: JustPlainLucas
  ANNOUNCEMENT How To Add Approved Network Thread Prefixes HawkEye 0 307 2017-06-06, 03:43 PM
Last Post: HawkEye
  Terafile.co / upload and earn – we do the rest/ Official support thread. Terafile 0 995 2013-10-18, 05:10 PM
Last Post: Terafile
  KingFiles.net | Official Introduction | NON-SURVEY PPD | Up to $30/1k Downloads kingfiles 15 2,694 2013-08-13, 05:06 PM
Last Post: davidje001

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top