Approved Network Earn & Grow with admitad network!
2017-07-12, 08:31 PM,
[Image: Admitad_%D0%A2%D0%BE%D0%BF-1en.jpg]

Hi everyone!Smile
Let me introduce admitad network.
Everyone knows how important to find a good affiliate network if you wish to do well in CPA marketing.
And we have to take to account many aspects when we are trying to make a choiceWink
admitad introduces various benefits to both publishers and advertisers.
So, let me shortly introduce them in this post & do not hesitate to ask any questions in your comments!
• Web address: https://www.admitad.com/en/
• Weekly payments and premium payments on request!
• The main segments: finance, mobile, e-commerce, travel, online games;
• Publisher types include a wide spectrum from cashback and coupon sites; marketplaces such as content sites or comparison sites; bloggers and vloggers, including YouTube; e-mailing publishers, social networks and other platforms for retargeting; and, of course, popup or click under toolbars with banner and teaser networks.
• Minimum payout: 10 $ .
• Forms of payment: PayPal, e-payments and wire transfer.
• Main technical advantages: antifraud technologies, cross-device tracking, fingerprint tracking, advertiser toolbox, anti-cookie technologies, deep linking options, cross-device tracking, in-house platform;
• Business model: admitad does not take fees. To request impersonal data for e-commerce segments and other regional data email here: analytics@admitad.com.
• Territorial coverage: network with global presence.
admitad has worldwide traffic and works with international offers. Currently it supports over 1300 affiliate programs and 540000 publishers trust the company.

• Support service: There is a number of tools for both publishers and advertisers. Each admitad client is assigned an individual account manager with expertise in the client’s specific field to optimize the campaign, including publisher expansion and manual vetting. Moreover, all advertisers have their personal managers and are always welcome to contact them regarding any question about admitad and CPA marketing.
Latest Thanks - View all

NeonAffiliate(2017-08-11 11:58 PM) 
2017-07-12, 09:47 PM,
Disclaimer - CPA Elites hold no responsibility to any accounts made on networks promoted on this forum, users do so at their own risk.
CPA Elites is not affiliated to any networks being advertised on the forum.
2017-07-16, 10:27 AM,
I will try you guys, signing up in few time.
2017-07-16, 10:38 AM,
I will join your affiliate platform, thanks.
2017-07-18, 12:01 AM,
I will join this network, thanks!
Latest Thanks - View all

alex_admitad(2017-07-31 10:13 PM) 
2017-07-20, 11:48 PM,
Do you guys allow blackhat niches?
2017-07-25, 09:19 PM,
I will try your network, do you guys allow games hack niches?
2017-07-29, 08:35 AM,
I will try your network thanks!
2017-07-31, 09:35 PM, (This post was last modified: 2017-07-31, 10:21 PM by alex_admitad.)
(2017-07-16, 10:27 AM)imonambot Wrote: I will try you guys, signing up in few time.
Hi imonambot :) You are welcome to sign-in! By the way its free and admitad will provide you with all tech support and advertising materials as soon as you sign-in and start your CPA campaign. The first step is this form: https://www.admitad.com/en/webmaster/registration/

(2017-07-29, 08:35 AM)zamnajali Wrote: I will try your network thanks!

Hi zamnajali :) Thanks for the interest! admitad is a good platform for earning because it's convenient in use, techy and innovative, it provides 360 degrees of support and cares about its partners. For example, you even can get payments by request there and minimal payout is just $10. So, you will gain a lot without huge start capital: https://www.admitad.com/en/webmaster/registration/ - you can start earning right now, why not?

(2017-07-16, 10:38 AM)detalyemo Wrote: I will join your affiliate platform, thanks.

Hi detalyemo This sounds great! Which niche are you interested in? We have a huge amount of programs and you can check them here: https://www.admitad.com/en/webmaster/offers/
I hope this will help you :)

(2017-07-25, 09:19 PM)baymaxy Wrote: I will try your network, do you guys allow games hack niches?
Hello baymaxy thanks for the interesting question :) Right now admitad has 1 397 programs globally from over 150 segments of Internet businesses and services. admitad is focusing on a fair and transparent marketing and not focusing on 'hack' niches. However, we introduce a huge number of game offers, so you are welcome to try them and earn nice money :)

(2017-07-20, 11:48 PM)metros Wrote: Do you guys allow blackhat niches?

Hi metros no, admitad doesn't work with these niches

(2017-07-18, 12:01 AM)umberblue Wrote: I will join this network, thanks!

Thank you! You can sign-up here: https://www.admitad.com/en/webmaster/registration/
2017-08-08, 08:29 PM,
[Image: BlackFridayen-768x362.jpg]
BlackFriday 2017 – growth revenue, conversion, profit
Black Friday isn’t just a date on the calendar, but also a newsworthy event allowing retailers to increase sales with a well-prepared strategy. For publishers, it’s also a great way to increase income.
On a side note, we leave out certain ethical issues with internet stores, which preliminarily overprice their products, and only then make a discount. As E-commerce develops, we hope the number of such negative issues will start trending downwards, or ideally become just a rare exception. A special thanks to those players who put in the effort to prepare for Black Friday and offer real discounts for real products.

On Black Friday, we noted a significant rise in consumer demand, which in turn increased sales and conversions. This a great chance for publishers and advertisers to increase sales, turnover and profit.
[Image: 2017.08.04-11.22.07.jpg]
Interest by region
[Image: 2017.08.04-11.23.10-768x231.jpg]
Daily conversion dynamics for a broader picture on the entire admitad e-commerce market.
[Image: conversions-768x372.jpg]
Admitad developed a WhitePaper with analytical data from Black Friday 2016. The chart below shows the entire ecommerce segment from Admitad statistics, where huge growth in turnover and an increase of conversions can be seen in November 2016 compared to October and December 2016. AOV is specified in USD at a weighted average exchange rate for the corresponding month, conversion is specified in %, and turnover dynamics is shown in relative units.
[Image: 2017.08.04-11.28.15.jpg]

Recommendations for publishers to increase profits on Black Friday

We recommend publishers to start preparing for Black Friday 2017, which this year is on November 23, as soon as possible.

Prepare your landings for search traffic in advance.
Get your audiences ready for a sale, announce information on discounts to be offered on your site.
In terms of email marketing, prepare email templates for different audience segments.
DeepLink will help you redirect guests to the sale sections in your stores. The majority of stores have a dedicated section for sales on their site.
Some advertisers prepare XML-feeds for showcase sites, so upload them to your sites in advance.
If you work in social media and have a community related to ecommerce, communicate with your audience and get it ready for your sale.
YouTube is a relatively cheap type of traffic if you start preparing now. YouTube helps gather a target audience for your community, site or subscriber base. Or the day before Black Friday you can launch a video advertisement and redirect guests to internet stores or through your site.
There are lots of options, but in any event you should start preparing now.
Recommendations for advertisers

We recommend advertisers plan an individual strategy for cooperation with top publishers, and a separate common strategy for all other partners. A personal manager will help you on the details.

Download WhitePaper with detailed information on turnover dynamics for ecommerce segments, AOV and conversion here: https://cdn.admitad-connect.com/public/s...read__.pdf

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Approved Network PREMIUM Network TopOffers: we monetize your dating traffic! TopOffers 34 1,288 3 hours ago
Last Post: TopOffers
  Approved Network AdsMain - Your Trusted Affiliate Network AdsMain 143 12,738 3 hours ago
Last Post: AdsMain
  Approved Network Wewe Media - Mobile CPA | CPI | CPL | SmartLink | Traffic Monetization Network WeweMedia 63 2,710 6 hours ago
Last Post: WeweMedia
  Approved Network ADPUMP Affiliate Network Mike_Adpump 69 3,648 Yesterday, 10:48 PM
Last Post: Mike_Adpump
  Adtrafico - Affiliate Marketing Network. The Freshest Offers. High Payouts Adtrafico 76 3,771 Yesterday, 10:20 PM
Last Post: Adtrafico

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top