Approved Network Cpamatica - global partner network!
2016-08-11, 04:22 PM,
Hey partners!

Are you fed up to work with the same countries and same unreliable networks, who continue to hold your payment?

Are you tired not to trust?

Have you had enough boring Landing pages and do you find it fair when there are no private solutions for members?

Cpamatica takes care of all these aspects!

[Image: eng3_dark-2.png]

Being a team of industry pros we started this project less than 2 years ago working hard to become a network that will make everything easier for our partners.

Having vast experience in CPA and we work closely with the best advertisers in the industry. It allows us to get exclusive offers with the highest payouts and many other benefits such as the best performing offers in the market.

We truly care about the needs of our partners, this is why Cpamatica aims to provide the best and the fastest customer service with a dedicated support team and continuous monitoring.

If you join our platform you will know what we are talking about.

All the goodies are:

Really fast reward. Get the first payment after 10 days!

In-house custom system. We can make any changes for your comfort.

High payouts. Don't believe us? Check out top global offer catalogues.

Weekly Payment. Each week on Thursday affiliates can get their money.

[Image: button.png]

And keep chatting here!
2016-08-20, 01:47 PM,
Disclaimer - CPA Elites hold no responsibility to any accounts made on networks promoted on this forum, users do so at their own risk.
CPA Elites is not affiliated to any networks being advertised on the forum.
2016-08-21, 05:24 AM,
How can I be sure that this is reliable? Has anyone joined?
2016-08-23, 06:21 PM,
Unfortunately we are not sure if there are partners who work with us, so they could give you much more detailed answer :)
But you can take a look at reviews about our network on network listings. There are proofs and payment screens, so you can form your own opinion.

Cheers!
2016-09-05, 01:55 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2016-09-05, 01:58 AM by TokyoDesu.)
i dont understand how i can register in your site...

Ok i get sign up success

i could get sign up successfull but this button dont work for me:

https://i.imgur.com/NXiwst4.jpg
2016-09-05, 02:06 PM,
(2016-09-05, 01:55 AM)TokyoDesu Wrote: i dont understand how i can register in your site...

Ok i get sign up success

i could get sign up successfull but this button dont work for me:

/NXiwst4.jpg

When you click the button Join us, that is placed above, you will be redirected to registration page. Put your email and a desired password, complete the registration form and that's it)

If it still doesn't work for you please ping me in skype catherine.kyrsenko

Cheers!
2016-09-06, 01:09 AM,
oh! Ok i understand =) All ok
2016-09-09, 03:08 PM,
[Image: nutra_eng.gif]
Hey guys!

Glad to announce that we have opened new offers of one the most high-profitable category in US. Nutritious, weight loss products and more.

You are welcome to try those by yourself, make tests etc.

If more info needed don't hesitate to ping in skype dmitry.cpamatica

Submitted Credit card is considered to be a Lead.

Cheers!
2016-09-09, 06:44 PM,
2016-09-09, 06:58 PM,
(2016-09-09, 06:44 PM)Verilog Wrote: I don't know but I see this(https://advertiser.cpamatica.com/login) page as
/a/OFLDD

Same

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Approved Network Adsterra Network - Official Thread AdsterraNetwork 47 2,207 8 hours ago
Last Post: AdsterraNetwork
  Adtrafico - Affiliate Marketing Network. The Freshest Offers. High Payouts Adtrafico 54 2,386 10 hours ago
Last Post: Adtrafico
  LosPollos.com - Global Smart Link Affiliate Program | Weekly Payouts | 24/7 Support LosPollos 96 8,104 11 hours ago
Last Post: LosPollos
  Approved Network PREMIUM Network TopOffers: we monetize your dating traffic! TopOffers 2 81 11 hours ago
Last Post: glowerz7
  Approved Network Wewe Media - Mobile CPA | CPI | CPL | SmartLink | Traffic Monetization Network WeweMedia 17 837 2017-10-19, 09:59 PM
Last Post: NAPK1NS

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top