Attention: Server migration delayed. - Please click [here] to read more! (Last update: Sunday, 21st of April, 08:45 PM/20:45, UTC+2, Europe)

Approved Network Aragon Advertising - PREMIUM Affiliate Network | Direct WW Offers | Incent | Mobile |
2018-09-23, 08:41 AM,
Hello Sir i just Want To know That If My Accouny Is Blocked And Is Under Review I Got My previous Payment Or Not?
Share This Thread :

2018-09-24, 06:52 PM,
(2018-09-23, 08:41 AM)hjohn0943 Wrote: Hello Sir i just Want To know That If My Accouny Is Blocked And Is Under Review I Got My previous Payment Or Not?

Sorry i am not aragon manager, i just work there
2018-10-06, 11:56 AM,
(2016-09-13, 01:40 PM) --- The previous Admin --- Wrote: Disclaimer - CPA Elites hold no responsibility to any accounts made on networks promoted on this forum, users do so at their own risk.
CPA Elites is not affiliated to any networks being advertised on the forum.

Hello
payment threshold Aragon
you give me your skype ID
2018-10-23, 06:10 AM,
I wanted to join the same
2019-01-21, 05:14 PM,
AragonTodd-CEO What's wrong with the network?

Since moved to everflow i'm facing lots of problems. First some of my offers have been canceled, solve that with alec in 1 week.

Now i can't even log in into my account. I've sent emails, talked with Alec on skype but all he s saying is that he don't know why this happen. I tried to reset password via invoka and via everflow also. None of em worked.

Is there anybody else that have same problems with aragon network?