Approved Network Aragon Advertising - PREMIUM Affiliate Network | Direct WW Offers | Incent | Mobile |
2017-12-03, 12:11 AM,
Seems good. I'll try out your platform.
2017-12-05, 05:33 PM,
(2017-11-29, 07:12 PM)f1rew1re Wrote: Ok,guys im back again and this time im angry.When i registered on this network and got approved i was so happy because of great offers and many more things...but...When i requested my first offers i was trying to reach my affiliate manager Arun for months and he was completely ignoring me untill i wrote here.
Then i got some offers approved.Then i requested some more offers like month ago,and again nothing and he was online most of the time...Yesterday i was annoyed coz of this and started asking him why he ignores me.He actually answered and started talking about different time zones etc...Nevermind i asked him to approve my offer.Then he asked me for traffic source and i told him.And then silence again...I was waiting a while and then checked offers,they warent approved.Again i contacted him and he asked me for my traffic source again and i repeated like a parrot :). And then silence again...He didnt approve anything,he dont respond,just completely ignore my requests.That was yesterday.Today i was cheking offers and they are still pending,still not approved...I am so annoyed by this.Affiliate manager from other netowrks are so proffessional and they usually answer fast.I dont want to write bad reviews for this network,but please either change my AM or do something for a God sake...I have many recommendation from other networks and im earning great ,but if you dont want to work with me,please tell so i dont bother anymore...Sorry for this...

Im quoting myself,almost a week has passed and no one is answering.Not here or my aff.manager.
They just keep ignoring me...This is why clickdealer rule them all. very fast and positive aff managers and support...
My review on affpaying coming soon...
2017-12-09, 11:09 PM,
I'll try out your network, thanks.
2017-12-14, 12:25 AM,
How often do you guys pay? What is the min amount to get payment?
2017-12-17, 02:44 AM,
(2017-12-14, 12:25 AM)TheCpaMaster Wrote: How often do you guys pay? What is the min amount to get payment?
Dont bother, my affiliate manager dont answer or approve my requested offers for months...
2017-12-21, 10:15 PM,
I will try out your network, thanks!
2017-12-25, 10:53 PM,
Do you guys have offers for desktop traffic?
2017-12-30, 07:49 PM,
Do you guys have direct offers to promote?
2018-01-04, 11:18 PM,
I will signup on your network tonight, thanks.
2018-01-12, 11:41 PM,
Sounds good, do you guys have content lockers?