Approved Network AdsMain - Your Trusted Affiliate Network
2016-04-27, 10:06 PM,
Hi Elites,

My name is Vlad Troy, I'm senior account manager at AdsMain.
First of all I would like to say that it's a pleasure for us to become a part of your big family.

For those, who never heard of AdsMain:
- we operate since 2010
- AdsMain is a USA based company
- have currently over 900 active Mobile/Desktop offers
- we accept both incentive and not incentive traffic
- Android/iOS
- more than 1000 active affiliates from all over the world drive their traffic to our offers
- 80% of our offers are direct or exclusive
- we pay NET30, NET15 and WEEKLY
- 5% referral program for inviting new affiliates
- $50 minimum payout
- our professional managers are always here for you

During 6 years of our work, AdsMain always paid everyone for good quality traffic, we never
had serious payment delays and our managers always reply during 24h over email and always
online in skype during working hours.
In case of low quality traffic, we will always provide detailed report per each conversion to be
reversed with exact reason why it is reversed.

If we see that your quality is good, we will always give you better price and caps.

Our main focuse is to be fair with our affiliates to let them know they can always rely on AdsMain.

Would you like to become our affiliate or advertiser? Please click appropriate button below:
[Image: aff_button.png] [Image: adv_button.png]

Remember, if you want to be approved, please be honest when filling in the registration form.
We will not approve your account if your personal information will be invalid (fake location, address or phone number).
Let us know about your experience with other networks.
We approve publishers from ALL countries that have good traffic and can prove that.

Kind regards,
Vlad Troy

Be with us! - [Image: fb_iconsm_bl.png] [Image: li_iconsm_bl.png] [Image: tw_iconsm_bl.png]

[Image: am_logo_black.png]
2016-04-28, 02:28 PM,
Disclaimer - CPA Elites hold no responsibility to any accounts made on networks promoted on this forum, users do so at their own risk.
CPA Elites is not affiliated to any networks being advertised on the forum.
2016-04-28, 02:49 PM,
If I may ask what is the reason for calling as it states in the application? Just wondering, not concerned lol.
Secondly, you guys pay out through Paypal yes?
2016-04-28, 03:00 PM,
Looks like a decent network i might signup soon :)
2016-04-28, 03:33 PM,
(2016-04-28, 02:49 PM)Soup Wrote: If I may ask what is the reason for calling as it states in the application? Just wondering, not concerned lol.

Yes, we pay through PayPal.
As well as Wire, ACH, Check and WebMoney.

Sorry, but i didn't understand your first question...can you explain?
2016-04-28, 09:35 PM,
(2016-04-28, 03:33 PM)AdsMain Wrote:
(2016-04-28, 02:49 PM)Soup Wrote: If I may ask what is the reason for calling as it states in the application? Just wondering, not concerned lol.

Yes, we pay through PayPal.
As well as Wire, ACH, Check and WebMoney.

Sorry, but i didn't understand your first question...can you explain?

I think he means calling a phone number, but I'm not 100% sure if that's what he means.

Regardless, welcome to CPAelites and I hope your network has a huge success. I'll have to check it out sometime soon :)

your perception of yourself is the vital key to your success.It's because of self-imposed limits. Your inner boundaries will always sabotage true, long-lasting success - no matter what you do, no matter how hard you try.

2016-04-29, 04:09 AM,
Thank you L0gic!
Looking forward for you to become our partner. Let me know once you will become interested.
2016-04-30, 11:49 PM,
do you accept modified game H@cks . One more question. what is minimum amount for biweekly payments. please add landing pages / lockers/ dashboard.
2016-05-05, 06:01 AM,
We pay weekly ONLY to our old and trusted publishers. We don't pay bi-weekly. Amounts are usually over $1k/week.

Not sure I understood what you asked about game h@cks and landing pages / lockers/ dashboard...can you explain? Or you can ask me in private if you wish.
2016-05-05, 10:05 AM,
please add how your network's dashboard looks . i mean images of dashboards, lockers etc. I cant pm you because my account is limited. here is example " clash of clans h@ck" . do you allow this kind of niches or sites. add skype id, it also help other to discuss.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Approved Network Wewe Media - Mobile CPA | CPI | CPL | SmartLink | Traffic Monetization Network WeweMedia 18 890 4 hours ago
Last Post: WeweMedia
  Blackfox - Highest Paying Mobile Ad Network blackfoxio 33 5,383 Yesterday, 12:12 AM
Last Post: metros
  Approved Network PREMIUM Network TopOffers: we monetize your dating traffic! TopOffers 6 158 2017-10-21, 11:09 PM
Last Post: timilak65
  Approved Network Earn & Grow with admitad network! alex_admitad 30 1,085 2017-10-21, 10:50 PM
Last Post: fateha
  Approved Network AdGate Media Incent CPA Network ♦ Top EPCs ♦ Biweekly Payments ♦ Mobile Lockers AdGateOleg 189 26,379 2017-10-21, 07:49 PM
Last Post: d3t0x

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top