Approved Network [Ads Hero] CPI/CPA/CPC Incent Network - Unique Tools & Fast Payments
2018-09-14, 06:07 PM,
Hey guys, just wanted to give you an update. It's been a pleasure working with AdsHero these couple of months, their offers are killing it, very high EPC and I have seen a major increase on my earnings since I switched. My Affiliate Manager, Jordan has been very helpful and the support I have received from him is something I've never experienced in any other network. These guys will help you with anything to scale and increase your earnings. If you guys haven't tried them already, I highly recommend them. I have received many payments from them but if you have any doubts here is a payment proof:

[Image: 8vaEQtv.png]
Share This Thread :

4 hours ago,
Adshero is amazing, my affiliate manager Jordan is honestly one of the best AM I have dealt with over the past 10+ years in online marketing. This dude knows his $hit and responds quickly. 10/10 network with a large pool of offers! Got paid $115.13 today via paypal. Rock on you guys and lets keep optimizing!
2 hours ago,
Was reading your thread, it was inspiring me and I already was ready to move all my traffic to you. BUT, for me it seems a bit strange, that L0veCPI start posting on this thread after two years of silence on this forum and recommending this network already twice in this thread, and the last person who posted here (omniscience) seems strange as well, his first post with recommendations to join this awesome network was made after two years of being a member of this forum.

For me it looks like a fake reviews. Would like to hear some real reviews about experience after changing from OG to Hero.

I will follow this thread and if I will see more real and positive reviews, I will definitely try it by myself :)
29 minutes ago,
Paranoid people wont get very far K.K. I've been a lurker on cpaelites like you said, but calling me a 'fake reviewer' is getting more personal. I only posted to this thread because my affiliate manager is doing his job and is deserving of my review. The past two weeks we talked daily about the network and locker coding, also various niches to send traffic to etc ... I am used to waiting for a response when asking most of my other affiliate managers about important information, these guys are different. K.K why don't you click on my 'thanks given' and look at that. I am working hard digesting this forum, no need for you to judge me and call me 'fake'.