Approved Network AdCombo – your best business partner in CPA marketing
2018-01-10, 09:27 PM,
[url=https://adcombo-blog.com/the-favorite-offer-of-wolverine][/url]
[Image: 5yfGJ0vl_o.jpg]

New Year's New Products
In 2018 we are planning to stuff Europe with AdCombo next generation COD products (as it was promised before).
Today we launch a brand-new nutra product - the Wonder Cells. This is a rejuvenation cream having lots of splendid features: helps to calm itchy skin, heal chapped skin, replenish dry skin, hydrate and moisturize skin and so on. This is because of avocado oil, I believe:)

The cream is so good, that you are going to regenerate as Hugh Jackman did in his Wolverine's movies.

WHY RUN:

- The offer can be both whitehat or blackhat (depending on your approach). If you are going to be a good guy, then just remove "before-and-after" contents, and the contents with the doctors as well. If you'd like to go mad - then use a cloaking magic.

By the way, we tried running this offer legally (with a whitehat methods). We were satisfied with the results. That is why we decided to develop a short set of whitehat landers for the offer (to run exactly via FB-ads). They'll be ready till the end of the next week, so be sure not to miss them.

- The product is brand-new, thus the call centers are the 24/7 guardians of high approval rates. We want this concrete product to be in our top-list, that is why everything gonna be fine with the offer.

For now, Wonder Cells is available for 12 geos with various payouts (depending on a region). You can claim your manager to boost your payout, but not before you provide some good volumes (sorry).

HOW IT WORKS
:

1. Native ads shows good performance, but you need to know some tricks with taboola. This network has literally tons of traffic for nutra, but you need to use some magic to extract it.
2. Do not run PL if you'd like to test FB-ads. Just do not try.
3. Traditionally IT and ES are the most popular geos to run, but the rest of the Europe is waiting for your traffic too, so consider to run also.
4. Facebook is testing a new big red overlay "CASH-ON-DELIVERY". If your ad-account has this feature - USE IT! You'll be surprised with the results.

Let us have the New Nutra Year started. We are going to launch dozens of products in the future, but that does not mean you need to stop sending traffic to the old ones.

And a short little bonus for the affiliates: the one, who'll be the first to make a contest case-study with Wonder Cells, receives a double reward.
Farewell :)
2018-01-10, 09:27 PM,
Hey adcombo, I want to know that do you have offers for adult niche?
2018-01-11, 02:20 PM,
(2018-01-10, 09:27 PM)saddies Wrote: Hey adcombo, I want to know that do you have offers for adult niche?

Hello!

Sure, we do have many adult offers like titan gel, hummer of thor, atlant gel, etc. :)
2018-01-11, 04:59 PM,
[Image: LkpRT4ug_o.jpg]

Guys!

We hope you enjoyed your New Year holidays and ready to work again!
It's unbelievable but there is less than a week till the end of the Game Of Leads contest. It means that we will post the results really soon and you have just a little time left.
We are really excited and ask you to hurry up and be ready to get your prizes![url=https://adcombo-blog.com/game-of-leads-ends-soon/][/url]
2018-01-13, 11:34 PM,
(2018-01-11, 04:59 PM)Pete_Adcombo Wrote:
[Image: LkpRT4ug_o.jpg]

Guys!

We hope you enjoyed your New Year holidays and ready to work again!
It's unbelievable but there is less than a week till the end of the Game Of Leads contest. It means that we will post the results really soon and you have just a little time left.
We are really excited and ask you to hurry up and be ready to get your prizes![url=https://adcombo-blog.com/game-of-leads-ends-soon/][/url]

Wow sounds good! I am highly interested to join the contest.
2018-01-16, 12:20 AM,
This is interesting, I ll try out your network.
2018-01-16, 07:24 PM,
[Image: sXfLp9vi_o.jpg]

Hey there, everyone!

We can't believe but three months of our contest passed really fast. And now we are finally ready to say that the Game Of Leads is over!
AdCombo wants to thank all of you for being a part of it, for such an exciting race and for the interest shown - it wouldn't be so fantastic without you! We will publish the outcome in a week as we need time to proceed all the leads and to calculate the results.

So, stay tuned and get ready for your prizes!
2018-01-18, 09:38 PM,
(2018-01-16, 12:20 AM)YoBroGo Wrote: This is interesting, I ll try out your network.

Sounds awesome! Our support managers will happy to help you :)
2018-01-19, 10:48 PM,
Sounds good, I will try your network soon.
2018-01-21, 04:00 PM,
Guys,

I need help getting approved for your network. My account is still inactive and it says I need to contact my AM.

When I contacted her on skype. She says she can't help me because I deleted her (which I did not).

Either way, she can see my messages and responds, but she's refusing to help because she claims I deleted her.

So I'm requesting help from another AM.

Who should I contact to help me get my account approved?