Application Denied @ AdWorkMedia.com
2013-08-31, 03:54 AM,
Hi Everyone,
Please excuse me if I'm posting in the wrong forum, I'll move this right away if so. I searched for an answer, but didn't find anythng, so I'm hoping someone can help me.
I applied to AdWorkMedia.com as a publisher.My application was denied, here is what the email said:

We appreciate the time you've taken to apply to AdWorkMedia.com, however we are unable to accept you as a Publisher at this time.

Application details:
Unfortunately your account was rejected because we need to learn more information about your promotional methods and how you plan to use our offers!
Any visuals, examples, or screenshots that you can provide us will greatly help us in this process!

We wish you good luck with your online endeavors. If you strongly believe that you should have been accepted then please contact us for another review.

The sentence I bolded & colored red is what I'm unsure of. What visuals, examples or screenshots could I submit to get approved? Yes, I'm somewhat new to this, I've had a little success (linkshare, cj, etc....) but I'm feeling completely clueless!

If anyone could help me, I'd be very grateful.

Also, is there ahyone who woud consider tutoring, training or mentoring me in exchange for either some type of bartering, or a deferred payment?
(as soon as profits are made, i'll pay you before doing aything else. you could have the logon & password to account(s) so you'll know as soon as I do when money is a comin'! :) Or whatever you feel cofortable with. Please let me know, k?

Thank you in advance,
infochia
aka
stacy
2013-08-31, 03:56 AM,
I had the exact same reply, just show them your website or Facebook page you own.
2013-08-31, 03:57 AM,
check my sign hope it will help you good luck.
2013-08-31, 04:02 AM,
Thank you for your QUICK reply!

I did give them my site in the application. And, in answer to the question of how will I promote ther offers, I wrote:

My 4+ years of online marketing experience allow me to use a broad range of methods to promote offers. I've had the most success using a combination of article marketing, PPC & social networking to promote online. I'm a fast learner & love to try new methods & keep up with changes & trends in the marketing world.

Corny & a little much I know....

Thank you again!
infochia
2013-08-31, 04:08 AM,
(2013-08-31, 04:02 AM)infochia Wrote: Thank you for your QUICK reply!

I did give them my site in the application. And, in answer to the question of how will I promote ther offers, I wrote:

My 4+ years of online marketing experience allow me to use a broad range of methods to promote offers. I've had the most success using a combination of article marketing, PPC & social networking to promote online. I'm a fast learner & love to try new methods & keep up with changes & trends in the marketing world.

Corny & a little much I know....

Thank you again!
infochia

I think they will accept you with that as a reply.
2013-08-31, 04:09 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2013-08-31, 04:10 AM by infochia.)
Riddik,
Thank you for the guide! Does it matter that I originally wrote something different for promotion methods?
No matter what you wrote a fantastic guide and I'll def be checking the other guides out as well.

THANX,
infochia

Mr David,
That is what they rejected believe it or not!

infochia
2013-09-01, 10:04 AM,
They rejected me after showing them my fan page saying:

Quote:We do not work with Facebook Fan Traffic, can you please show us any other promotions you may have?

[Image: RCHe9Hl.png?1]
2013-09-04, 02:21 AM,
Hi Geyser,
Thaks for your reply! Can you (ot anyone) tell me what I should show them?

They said: "Any visuals, examples, or screenshots that you can provide us will greatly help us in this process!"

Sreenshots of what??
I'm unclear about what I should show them. I'm feeling uneasy about asking AdWorkMedia about this, for fear of them thinking I'm too dumb too ever be accepted into their program!
I'm sorry if I'm missing something easy here, I just want to find out what to show them, get accepted & get started, you know?

Thank you in advance for any help/guidance!
thanx,
infochia
2013-09-05, 09:45 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2013-09-05, 09:48 PM by supermike.)
Hi guys. I'm in the same boat as you are infochia. My AWM application from yesterday ago also got rejected. The reason they gave was this: "We do not allow any fake content, misleading content, deceptive advertising, or copyright infringing content." but they specifically not mention what the actual problem was with the sites that I have. I also followed a guide posted somewhere here about getting an AWM application approved. I can only guess what the problem was but experience-wise, I have done CPA previously using FB, Youtube, PPC. I have also sent a message here to user @Adwork Media, hopefully I'd get a reply from him soon. Will let you know.

Riddik, I must have missed it but there does not seem to be any info for AWM application approval on your guide? Can you tell me where I can find it please? Thank you.
2013-09-06, 12:57 AM,
When u aply u need to give them a website with legit files

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Question about Adworkmedia COBNET 1 83 Yesterday, 09:46 PM
Last Post: ougasoft
  [Help] cpagrip pin offer denied!! sidhesha 4 146 2017-10-17, 09:00 AM
Last Post: sidhesha
  is there an Application Ripper iOs / Android Stevennn 3 110 2017-10-10, 01:59 AM
Last Post: CharlieHarper
  AdWorkMedia postback help ende124 0 90 2017-09-26, 01:40 PM
Last Post: ende124
  Can you customize offers on Content Locker with AdWorkMedia? ThisGuyOverHere 1 90 2017-09-22, 08:38 PM
Last Post: LB'Decoy

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top