Apart from PBN
2016-05-23, 03:26 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2016-05-23, 03:27 AM by CheDz.)
What is good or needed to have to hit first page these days?
Quality onpage - check
Quality backlinks - check
Natural shares - check

So fed up after trying for months to earn some $ from seo. Latest update wiped out my only earning site, now it seems hard to get page 1!

What would I be missing, does CF/TF even matter or is it just bulls***?

Shedding some light on what i'm missing would help, not asking to be spoonfed just some tips.

Can't be bothered with setting up a PBN. Surely there has to be other ways?

What's the most important metric to be keeping an eye on or building up?
2016-05-24, 03:47 AM,
Funny how this has 103 views yet no help, seems like people just like to take rather than give a little these days. Then further on people wonder why nobody helps when they are successful, watch this space ey :)
Latest Thanks - View all

OnlyProfit(2016-06-05 04:42 AM) 
2016-06-06, 11:17 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2016-06-06, 11:17 PM by Lemonhaze.)
You work on SEO but you dont got a plan or strategy? SEO is not like running one site and works years on it and hope it will rank. And also not running hundred sites and have work overload. The most important thing you can do now is to let it grow. Create links and release content on the long run. Its not about the mass, spamming tons of content/posts will not look natural.

Just stick to your seo work and start another site to split/test other methods.
2016-06-07, 05:22 PM,
(2016-05-24, 03:47 AM)CheDz Wrote: Funny how this has 103 views yet no help, seems like people just like to take rather than give a little these days. Then further on people wonder why nobody helps when they are successful, watch this space ey :)

Welcome to the real world, that's life. Most like to take and if you offer a hand they will take your arm, however, 100 views is hardly that much and considering there's not many that would no the answer to your question, so it makes sense you have few responses, logic. On the other hand the forum is not your own personal army that is here to help you, it's a dog eat dog world and everyone want's something for nothing, in most cases.

Now, in response to your question yes all of the above are good, besides PBN's you can opt for content content content whilst generating natural links, or then you have the dark side of SEO which I would not recommend of course. PBN's are still very much working, if you do it right you can build your own network without having to invest BIG bucks, but you must learn the ropes and find the correct metrics.
2016-06-07, 06:25 PM,
(2016-06-07, 05:22 PM)ϟ★Hawk Eye★ϟ Wrote:
(2016-05-24, 03:47 AM)CheDz Wrote: Funny how this has 103 views yet no help, seems like people just like to take rather than give a little these days. Then further on people wonder why nobody helps when they are successful, watch this space ey :)

Welcome to the real world, that's life. Most like to take and if you offer a hand they will take your arm, however, 100 views is hardly that much and considering there's not many that would no the answer to your question, so it makes sense you have few responses, logic. On the other hand the forum is not your own personal army that is here to help you, it's a dog eat dog world and everyone want's something for nothing, in most cases.

Now, in response to your question yes all of the above are good, besides PBN's you can opt for content content content whilst generating natural links, or then you have the dark side of SEO which I would not recommend of course. PBN's are still very much working, if you do it right you can build your own network without having to invest BIG bucks, but you must learn the ropes and find the correct metrics.

Hey man, sorry to bother you but i remember we had a thread which was about your friend teaching us setting up PBN and other FAQs. Can i ask if that is going to happen?

[Image: uHBjoo8.gif]
2016-06-07, 06:26 PM,
(2016-06-07, 06:25 PM)paradise Wrote:
(2016-06-07, 05:22 PM)ϟ★Hawk Eye★ϟ Wrote:

Hey man, sorry to bother you but i remember we had a thread which was about your friend teaching us setting up PBN and other FAQs. Can i ask if that is going to happen?

He had some IRL problems unfortunately, waiting.
2016-06-07, 08:24 PM,
You sure your on-page is on point? I could consult you for pocket money.
As far free (and sincerely my best) advice goes: relevant content is the key.
Latest Thanks - View all

CheDz(2016-11-14 09:35 PM) 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  SKYPE PBN GROUP BRING 1 PBN AND GET 15 LINKS swarup7744 30 1,000 Yesterday, 08:55 PM
Last Post: captain_philip
  PBN question martek 7 208 2017-10-10, 09:22 AM
Last Post: Digital
  Is this good for PBN ? imrichierich 14 553 2017-08-05, 02:29 AM
Last Post: Chedda
  [PBN HelpDesk] Ask Anything About PBN's Now And Bank Thousands HawkEye 85 10,117 2017-07-27, 10:25 PM
Last Post: styx
  PBN NETWORK - 1 PBN to JOIN - [SKYPE GROUP] TheGreeneXXX 20 2,580 2017-02-26, 01:34 AM
Last Post: TheGreeneXXX

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top