Anyway to recover forgotten gmail adress?
2013-09-22, 06:58 PM,
So yesterday I created a new youtube account to upload my new niche,but forgot to keep the login details and now I only have the username of the channel with the niche and the password, but since I don't have the email I cannot login..

Is there any way to recover it? I've already tried google's recovery system but because I didn't put a secondary e-mail adress when registering it didn't work.

Also maybe there is any chrome plugin that can find every e-mail and login detail I've ever put to my browser? but I used the anonymous mode while registering.

[Image: H6JU6ed.png?1]
2013-09-22, 07:00 PM, (This post was last modified: 2013-09-22, 07:00 PM by Removed.)
(2013-09-22, 06:58 PM)Skouti Wrote: So yesterday I created a new youtube account to upload my new niche,but forgot to keep the login details and now I only have the username of the channel with the niche and the password, but since I don't have the email I cannot login..

Is there any way to recover it? I've already tried google's recovery system but because I didn't put a secondary e-mail adress when registering it didn't work.

Also maybe there is any chrome plugin that can find every e-mail and login detail I've ever put to my browser? but I used the anonymous mode while registering.

Have you tried logging in with your username?
I think when you try to login with your username (If the password is correct), it will show you the e-mail from that username.
2013-09-22, 07:03 PM,
(2013-09-22, 07:00 PM)(Banned for promoting another CPA Forum -=> As predicted: https://i.imgur.com/EBHx1Mo.png ) Wrote:
(2013-09-22, 06:58 PM)Skouti Wrote: So yesterday I created a new youtube account to upload my new niche,but forgot to keep the login details and now I only have the username of the channel with the niche and the password, but since I don't have the email I cannot login..

Have you tried logging in with your username?
I think when you try to login with your username (If the password is correct), it will show you the e-mail from that username.

I tried but since it's a secondary channel, it doesn't give me the e-mail, I will try to remember the username of the primary channel and hopefully I can solve my problem.

[Image: H6JU6ed.png?1]
2013-09-23, 01:26 PM,
when you register google asked your email could you use your present email to recover ? I used my original email all the time ..
2013-09-23, 10:29 PM,
That is the hardest part there man. It's okay if you just lost your password, but if you lost your username that's a big problem.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  how can i recover from THIN CONTENT penalty? Fierce 18 829 2017-08-30, 04:47 PM
Last Post: Fierce
  PVA Gmail Accounts PaTs 3 1,014 2016-11-02, 07:59 PM
Last Post: johnspeed
  Gmail and outlook alternative nicojuni 5 679 2016-05-16, 11:09 PM
Last Post: ConversionDoc
  Youtube/Gmail Account Method? ylts 16 2,376 2016-05-14, 05:19 PM
Last Post: ConversionDoc
  How Can I Verify Unlimited Gmail Account ?? X-Man 7 702 2016-05-06, 11:25 PM
Last Post: cpaearner

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB