Anything wrong with adworkmedia??
2014-11-22, 09:09 PM,
i am using link locker & content locker on adworkmedia. i am so frustrated as it converts as low as nothing. i got 400 views 104 clicks only 3 lead. I am confirming that i am working pretty good.

Anything wrong with adworkmedia unlocking offers??

anyone else are working with adworkmedia??

Please confirm me. How good is it?
2014-11-22, 09:14 PM,
Have you optimized your offers? Because if not that is the reason.

Other thing that might be is your traffic, where it comes from?
2014-11-22, 09:20 PM,
(2014-11-22, 09:14 PM)asgardian Wrote: Have you optimized your offers? Because if not that is the reason.

Other thing that might be is your traffic, where it comes from?

They are mostly from youtube. Are you working with adworkmedia?
2014-11-22, 09:27 PM,
No, I mean from which countries traffic is coming from?

And have you optimized your offers? You haven't answered on that one :)
2014-11-22, 09:31 PM,
(2014-11-22, 09:27 PM)asgardian Wrote: No, I mean from which countries traffic is coming from?

And have you optimized your offers? You haven't answered on that one :)

countries are mostly usa then some are france and uk etc.

i dont know. can you explain what is optimization?
2014-11-22, 09:44 PM,
There is like a thousand reasons why you are not converting good.

You may have a good traffic, HQ landing page etc, but it doesn't guarantee you that you'll have a good CR.
The first thing I would thinking of is your niche, how do you know that your competitors banking with the same niche as yours?
Maybe they also have a good traffic, but it doesn't converts good.

The second thing, would you trust your video enough to complete the offer?
If you are targeting high paying countries, this will be the main reason why you are not converting good. Keep in mind that the visitors in high paying countries like France for example, they need to pay monthly subscription in order to complete the offer.

Also, if most of your traffic coming from a mobile device, make sure that the lockers are mobile optimized.

And the last thing, maybe it's just one of those days when you are having low CR, I'm saying this because you didn't tell us your stats from the previous days.
Latest Thanks - View all

NewToMoney(2014-11-22 09:46 PM) 
2014-11-22, 09:45 PM,
Traffic is okay then.

Well that is one of the most important parts of your campaign, that is the reason you have 3 conversions.. You need to remove offers with bad EPC and leave the ones with higher EPC.. For example if you have 10 offers for USA, 5 of them don't have EPC (in some networks is N/A and in some is $0.00), 3 of them have $0.06 and 2 have $0.22, remove every offer from your locker EXCEPT those two offers with EPC of $0.22 because they perform much better then the others.. This is just an example but I hope you get the point. You need to do it for every country, or at least for the countries that you have traffic from.

If you don't know what EPC is, it stands for Earnings Per Click and you get that by dividing earnings with clicks. So for example if you have earned $20 from one USA offer and had totally 100 clicks for that offer that is $20/100=$0.20 Your EPC is good and you should keep that offer as active, that is your personal EPC and not network's one.

Hope it helps :)
Latest Thanks - View all

138271(2014-11-23 05:40 PM) NewToMoney(2014-11-22 09:49 PM) 
2014-11-22, 09:47 PM, (This post was last modified: 2014-11-22, 09:50 PM by NewToMoney.)
(2014-11-22, 09:44 PM)INsyy Wrote: There is like a thousand reasons why you are not converting good.

You may have a good traffic, HQ landing page etc, but it doesn't guarantee you that you'll have a good CR.
The first thing I would thinking of is your niche, how do you know that your competitors banking with the same niche as yours?

If you are targeting high paying countries, this will be the main reason why you are not converting good. Keep in mind that the visitors in high paying countries like France for example, they need to pay monthly subscription in order to complete the offer.

Also, if most of your traffic coming from a mobile device, make sure that the lockers are mobile optimized.

And the last thing, maybe it's just one of those days when you are having low CR, I'm saying this because you didn't tell us your stats from the previous days.

Nicely explained. thank you. But the thing is.. i get good convertion with same works with cpagrip.

thats why i am confused.

adworkmedia worths long term working with over cpagrip?

(2014-11-22, 09:45 PM)asgardian Wrote: Traffic is okay then.

Well that is one of the most important parts of your campaign, that is the reason you have 3 conversions.. You need to remove offers with bad EPC and leave the ones with higher EPC.. For example if you have 10 offers for USA, 5 of them don't have EPC (in some networks is N/A and in some is $0.00), 3 of them have $0.06 and 2 have $0.22, remove every offer from your locker EXCEPT those two offers with EPC of $0.22 because they perform much better then the others.. This is just an example but I hope you get the point. You need to do it for every country, or at least for the countries that you have traffic from.

If you don't know what EPC is, it stands for Earnings Per Click and you get that by dividing earnings with clicks. So for example if you have earned $20 from one USA offer and had totally 100 clicks for that offer that is $20/100=$0.20 Your EPC is good and you should keep that offer as active, that is your personal EPC and not network's one.

Hope it helps :)

Great!! i did not know i can remove or add offers like that. thanks man. i will do that
2014-11-22, 09:51 PM,
No problem man, it's easy to do, if you need any assistance I will help you :)
2014-11-22, 09:57 PM,
(2014-11-22, 09:47 PM)NewToMoney Wrote:
(2014-11-22, 09:44 PM)INsyy Wrote: There is like a thousand reasons why you are not converting good.

Nicely explained. thank you. But the thing is.. i get good convertion with same works with cpagrip.

thats why i am confused.

adworkmedia worths long term working with over cpagrip?

Then stick with CPA Grip on that niche, it is always good to split-test your traffic.
Both Networks are good so you don't need to be worried about that, you will always have a different statistics as there is no two exact same CPA Networks.

Split-test is the key ;)
Latest Thanks - View all

138271(2014-11-23 05:42 PM) 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Question about Adworkmedia COBNET 1 175 2017-10-19, 09:46 PM
Last Post: ougasoft
  AdWorkMedia postback help ende124 0 117 2017-09-26, 01:40 PM
Last Post: ende124
  Can you customize offers on Content Locker with AdWorkMedia? ThisGuyOverHere 1 118 2017-09-22, 08:38 PM
Last Post: LB'Decoy
  No conversion, what is wrong with my methods? paja93 14 741 2017-09-01, 07:00 PM
Last Post: Ana_AdCombo
  Preview an offer with an proxy? - Adworkmedia Fibonacci 7 320 2017-08-06, 04:39 PM
Last Post: Fibonacci

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top