Anyone using Dailymotion?
2014-08-29, 04:28 AM,
As it becomes more and more difficult to use youtube for promoting niches, I would like to ask if anybody is using dailymotion.

I uploaded some videos there, but I hardly get any views although there are a lot less videos than on youtube.

How does ranking work? Are there any sellers for hr views or are there methods like unlisted and 301+ on dailymotion?

And is it even worth the effort of ranking videos there, is there enough audience to get clicks and leads?
Latest Thanks - View all

rubelpangsa(2014-10-04 01:34 PM) 
2014-09-06, 05:45 PM,
DailyMotion cannot have the same traffic as YouTube has, so in fact there are little people searching for games on DailyMotion from my view. The best method to do is to upload them and then rank them onto big G00GLE. If you want to buy views just google and you will find tons of sellers for DailyMotion.
Yeah it's worth ranking videos but like i said on the big G only. I have seen a lot of videos ranked on the top results on some niches.
2014-09-06, 07:05 PM,
Dailymotion deletes video pretty fast now a days. Check ur videos are they still alive?
2014-09-06, 10:39 PM,
(2014-09-06, 05:45 PM)komplexed Wrote: DailyMotion cannot have the same traffic as YouTube has, so in fact there are little people searching for games on DailyMotion from my view. The best method to do is to upload them and then rank them onto big G00GLE. If you want to buy views just google and you will find tons of sellers for DailyMotion.
Yeah it's worth ranking videos but like i said on the big G only. I have seen a lot of videos ranked on the top results on some niches.

Not sure about that. Checked now for 10 different niches on google, only youtube videos on top and no videos from other sites.

Also, how does buying views work on dailymotion? Same as youtube? If seller uses bots or "bad" views video will be deleted? also buying views is for ranking videos on VIDEO SITE, how would this affect ranking on google?
2014-09-07, 05:42 AM,
(2014-09-06, 10:39 PM)barthezz Wrote:
(2014-09-06, 05:45 PM)komplexed Wrote: DailyMotion cannot have the same traffic as YouTube has, so in fact there are little people searching for games on DailyMotion from my view. The best method to do is to upload them and then rank them onto big G00GLE. If you want to buy views just google and you will find tons of sellers for DailyMotion.

Not sure about that. Checked now for 10 different niches on google, only youtube videos on top and no videos from other sites.

Also, how does buying views work on dailymotion? Same as youtube? If seller uses bots or "bad" views video will be deleted? also buying views is for ranking videos on VIDEO SITE, how would this affect ranking on google?

Dailymotion videos can be ranked on google but they get deleted quickly if you try c&b with them sometime. You can also bot views using hitleap or an auto traffic exchange.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What is the limit on Dailymotion? Terestrial205 8 1,076 2016-12-19, 07:37 AM
Last Post: kanibaL
  [Help] DailyMotion HD video quality problem BO$$ 2 1,021 2016-03-14, 04:30 AM
Last Post: TheDutchLegend
  Dailymotion upload error Help Ripko 5 2,612 2015-10-03, 06:56 AM
Last Post: DeathGun
  DailyMotion Views Bot please? ldiaz117 1 658 2015-09-29, 10:40 PM
Last Post: RushingWind
  Question: How To Earn Money with Youtube Live Streaming or Dailymotion Live Streaming usmang 3 645 2015-09-17, 04:44 PM
Last Post: HawkEye

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top