Anyone tried celebrity niche?
2013-09-17, 03:30 AM,
Hey,

I just saw a thread on another forum about using celebrity niche, e.g. "Justin Bieber got beaten up".
Did anyone try this niche and made any money? I think a video will be 1. quite hard to rank and 2. what will you provide in the video? I mean, if he really got beaten up there will be already 1000 videos for free on yt about that, and if this is fake news, then what to show in the video?
2013-09-17, 04:04 AM, (This post was last modified: 2013-09-17, 04:04 AM by Prototype.)
Someone actually shared a Harry Styles niche a little while ago, I'm not quite sure how they got on with it though.

I'd imagine it'd bring in a few bucks.
2013-09-17, 04:08 AM,
You can spam facebook pages with comments. Make Landing Page (picture photoshop) with content locker. I did not tried this, just saying.
2013-09-17, 04:16 AM, (This post was last modified: 2013-09-17, 04:16 AM by Zack.)
(2013-09-17, 03:30 AM)anatho Wrote: Hey,

I just saw a thread on another forum about using celebrity niche, e.g. "Justin Bieber got beaten up".
Did anyone try this niche and made any money? I think a video will be 1. quite hard to rank and 2. what will you provide in the video? I mean, if he really got beaten up there will be already 1000 videos for free on yt about that, and if this is fake news, then what to show in the video?
1. Niche's are not always about ranking, in this case, comment spam (and upvoting) would be the best course of action. Trying to rank a video that has no content is pointless.

2. If for some reason someone decided to approach this with the PPD standard "upload and rank" procedure, then the video content should be something along the lines of "blahblahblah jb video leaked, too graphic for youtube (or copyright issues with posting it on youtube", then point then to your money site to watch the video.

PM ME FOR A VIDEO FLAGGER.
2013-09-17, 04:26 AM,
Hahahaha people will do anything for money! this is ridiculous guys, but maybe it's a good thing Tongue

I saw some of my friends on facebook are posting things like:

1."Eminem had a car accident"
2. "50cent died in a car accident"
3. "Justin Bieber naked"

And stuff like that but i didn't pay attention at this, maybe it could work! if someone used this method let us know!
2013-09-17, 04:43 AM,
Yep , this is great niches but you have to try to think ahead, imagine you were on the first page for "Kim Kardashian Pregnant" .........You would make 1000+ that day.

Before End of Year Goal ! Car *MYVI*
[Image: jhnSWo7.png]
Skype - E60Boy (Note: Not online as much as before!)
[ ] 150+ Rep
[ X ] 800+ Posts
User's Voice/Video Service!
2013-09-17, 04:52 AM,
this seems like a very tough niche to market I mean news is news and nobody will do a damn survey for free news however might be decent for maybe an adfly campaign or the like where its based on CPM
2013-09-17, 05:07 AM,
(2013-09-17, 04:52 AM)RivalOfGod Wrote: this seems like a very tough niche to market I mean news is news and nobody will do a damn survey for free news however might be decent for maybe an adfly campaign or the like where its based on CPM

yes, I think this only will work with fake news ... because real news everyone could watch for free on youtube or elsewhere ....

but if you provide fake news and make a landing page/celebrity blog and promote it by commenting top videos this might work ... also you have no video online that could be flagged for fake content ....

only problem, most cpa networks have report/abuse buttons on their content lockers ....
2013-09-17, 09:55 PM,
Next problem I see here, can't Justin Bieber or whoever you use sue for using his photos or telling lies about him?
2013-09-17, 10:02 PM,
(2013-09-17, 05:07 AM)anatho Wrote:
(2013-09-17, 04:52 AM)RivalOfGod Wrote: this seems like a very tough niche to market I mean news is news and nobody will do a damn survey for free news however might be decent for maybe an adfly campaign or the like where its based on CPM

yes, I think this only will work with fake news ... because real news everyone could watch for free on youtube or elsewhere ....

but if you provide fake news and make a landing page/celebrity blog and promote it by commenting top videos this might work ... also you have no video online that could be flagged for fake content ....

only problem, most cpa networks have report/abuse buttons on their content lockers ....

Stop with the fake content already.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Making money using popular game niche CPA, OGAds & IG. Need answers please!! Nathyel 5 390 Yesterday, 02:37 AM
Last Post: EnChanter
  Should i buy 1 domain for each sub-niche or 1 domain for the same niche? kazurengan 5 151 2017-12-12, 09:02 AM
Last Post: CheersFile
  Best blogging platform for gaming niche? EthanTaylor 5 227 2017-12-03, 12:29 AM
Last Post: smith21
  Do you ever get PIN SUBMITS from FREE FOLLOWERS niche? Mesina 5 374 2017-11-27, 09:46 PM
Last Post: Samarbete
  What niche should i make for you guys? Enabled 18 406 2017-11-27, 04:12 AM
Last Post: Enabled

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top