Anyone here seen a UFO?
2015-05-26, 10:00 AM,
Have been having some discussions with my friends lately.

I know there is many people from around the world here, but has anyone here ever seen a UFO?

Or have any cool stories along these lines?
2015-05-26, 10:13 AM,
No, I never saw such thing. Do you think they really exist? Just asking. Thanks
2015-05-26, 10:50 AM,
yeah i think so, there is way too much out there to think we are the only ones in the whole universe
Latest Thanks - View all

Gabriel88(2015-05-26 11:55 AM) 
2015-05-26, 11:46 PM,
(2015-05-26, 10:00 AM)Thor Wrote: Have been having some discussions with my friends lately.

I know there is many people from around the world here, but has anyone here ever seen a UFO?

It's a subject that interests me, don't have good stories to hand though. I spend a lot of time watching all sorts of crap on YouTube mostly lol!
2015-05-26, 11:54 PM,
Hawk Eye, I like these type of things and you must watch the new movie "Area 51".

P.S - One day i was looking to the sky and saw some light, like a plane. But, i think it was a satellite or something made human lol
2015-05-27, 12:01 AM,
(2015-05-26, 11:46 PM)ϟ★Hawk Eye★ϟ Wrote:
(2015-05-26, 10:00 AM)Thor Wrote: Have been having some discussions with my friends lately.

It's a subject that interests me, don't have good stories to hand though. I spend a lot of time watching all sorts of crap on YouTube mostly lol!

(2015-05-26, 11:54 PM)RazorGod Wrote: Hawk Eye, I like these type of things and you must watch the new movie "Area 51".

P.S - One day i was looking to the sky and saw some light, like a plane. But, i think it was a satellite or something made human lol

I do the same thing, watch cool videos, read cool things about ancient egypt, love ancient aliens..

It is funny sometimes I think, if i had all the money in the word what would I do?

And it keeps coming back to investigating all these area's and unknown places of the earth that has these UFO activities or Hot spots. Would be awesome.
2015-05-27, 12:13 AM,
(2015-05-26, 11:54 PM)RazorGod Wrote: Hawk Eye, I like these type of things and you must watch the new movie "Area 51".

I think I watched something about that Area 51 before, was some sketchy stuff going on that's for sure.

(2015-05-27, 12:01 AM)Thor Wrote:
(2015-05-26, 11:46 PM)ϟ★Hawk Eye★ϟ Wrote:

I do the same thing, watch cool videos, read cool things about ancient egypt, love ancient aliens..

It is funny sometimes I think, if i had all the money in the word what would I do?

And it keeps coming back to investigating all these area's and unknown places of the earth that has these UFO activities or Hot spots. Would be awesome.

The question is not really (do UFOs exist) the question is how can aliens of some sort (not exist). As Stephen Hawking one said:
Quote:Aliens are out there, but it could be too dangerous for humans to interact with extraterrestrial life. "We only have to look at ourselves to see how intelligent life might develop into something we wouldn’t want to meet," I imagine they might exist in massive ships ... having used up all the resources from their home planet. Such advanced aliens would perhaps become nomads, looking to conquer and colonize whatever planets they can reach. Any alien who manages to reach Earth is, by definition, going to be far more advanced than us. Contrary to the claims of our own alien abductees, Hawking thinks it unlikely aliens will come all this way just to prod and poke us, take some samples, and pop back home in time for Show and Tell. Logic dictates that we will be the Stoke to their Chelsea.”

Anyone that does not believe in some type of alien activity out there must be pretty naive, to think we are the only race living out of the endless galaxies would be silly IMO.
2015-05-27, 12:37 AM,
But lets see something. Not everyone has a open mind for UFO's.

Do you believe in something you never seen? That's what people think when we ask "Do you believe in UFO's?" "Did you have seen one?".
However, universe is so so big that it's almost impossíble to not exist Alien race.
But if they exist why didn't have we contact them? Or did we already contact them but the true is so dangerous that could cause a big panic to all the people around the globe?

Maybe if journalists do something like show cases to the public more often more people would believe in that.
2015-05-27, 12:38 AM,
(2015-05-27, 12:37 AM)RazorGod Wrote: Do you believe in something you never seen?

Our life is based on this .. god, jesus .. etc.. all bible people, moses, 10 commandments

the list is endless..

There is more proof of aliens then any of that!
2015-05-27, 12:45 AM,
(2015-05-27, 12:38 AM)Thor Wrote:
(2015-05-27, 12:37 AM)RazorGod Wrote: Do you believe in something you never seen?

Our life is based on this .. god, jesus .. etc.. all bible people, moses, 10 commandments

the list is endless..

There is more proof of aliens then any of that!

You didn't saw them. It could be a conspiracy like world trade center, etc..
ahah

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  passenger films Ufo JohnWick 0 253 2014-09-22, 01:37 AM
Last Post: JohnWick
  Anyone Ever See A UFO? jssrecording 6 589 2014-04-13, 02:38 PM
Last Post: Overflame
  The moon an alien UFO base? Liverpool F.C 9 571 2013-12-10, 09:29 AM
Last Post: unbeL

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB