Anyone here plays Pokemon Go ?
2016-07-16, 07:58 PM,
Hi all,
I recently installed Pokemon Go and I am in love with this game.
It's highly addictive, i guess you should try this as well
https://play.google.com/store/apps/detai....pokemongo
2016-07-16, 08:03 PM,
Haha you got it boss right I see people walking around dirty places official places ecen try to evade restricted places.
2016-07-16, 08:04 PM,
It's all I keep fuc#ing hearing about right now, my wife downloaded it last night as well.
2016-07-16, 11:10 PM,
I downloaded the game to inspire myself for creating videos and landing pages design. Appearantly this game drive US peoples crazy :o

Best Regards
2016-07-17, 11:25 AM,
(2016-07-16, 08:03 PM)neverstop Wrote: Haha you got it boss right I see people walking around dirty places official places ecen try to evade restricted places.
Seriously, 25-40 yr old behaving like kids as if they are getting a new child in there home

(2016-07-16, 08:04 PM)ϟ★Hawk Eye★ϟ Wrote: It's all I keep fuc#ing hearing about right now, my wife downloaded it last night as well.
I know it's highly addictive.

(2016-07-16, 11:10 PM)NZT48 Wrote: I downloaded the game to inspire myself for creating videos and landing pages design. Appearantly this game drive US peoples crazy :o

Best Regards
Man i really don't know if people will start killing other people cause of this game IRL.
2016-07-18, 12:04 AM,
I heard it is a fun game,but it is not available in my country....
2016-07-18, 10:26 AM,
(2016-07-18, 12:04 AM)ronjeremy Wrote: I heard it is a fun game,but it is not available in my country....
Wait for it mate :)
2016-07-18, 11:31 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2016-07-18, 11:32 AM by Eion.)
A bit unpopular opinion here but I really didn't like the game. The main reason for my disliking is because I raised among the "actual" Nintendo Pokemon games and compared to those, this one is but a pale shadow. I have played the game for several hours and after much disappointment, I uninstalled it yesterday. Here are the things I didn't like about this game:

1. The game had a solid AAA budget and yet it failed to deliver the quality it promised and hyped. There are very few "playable" features in this "game" beside running around, collecting virtual Pokemon. Pokemon games are not only about collections but it's about the adventure, battles and epicness. However, this one has nothing compared to any Nintendo Pokemon games.

2. The servers are always overloaded and the launch was a disaster. Did they seriously not expected this much crowd to jump on? (The game had huge appeal and hype, pre-release) To be honest, I have a feeling that they know the game is a fad and once it expires, the servers will be next to empty.

3. There are no proper battles in this game. This is a "Pokemon" game and yet there are no battles. The gym battles are rather dumb and obnoxious.

4. Gyms serve no purpose beside bragging rights and anyone who pours tons of cash can literally dominate any gym all the time.

5. The game has a broken micro-transaction system which is completely pay to win.

6. No trading kinda contradicts the fact that this is a multiplayer (probably MMO) game.

7. Variation of Pokemon is rather low and it often bugged me why a AAA Pokemon game doesn't have at least 3 leagues of Pokemon.

8. The current leveling/CP system is extremely mundane compared to the Nintendo version of Pokemon leveling.

9. Catching wild Pokemon is rather boring. Isn't it the thumb rule of Pokemon universe to weaken a wild Pokemon before attempting to capture it? But then again, there are no battles in this game so it couldn't be done anyway.

10. The game offers an unequal experience for different region. Suburban/rural areas have access to very limited number of Pokestops and Gyms, compared to large cities.

11. This is entirely my personal perspective but I felt that the AR doesn't seem or feel even remotely interesting. It's just some pseudo-3D Pokemon figures levitating on the screen.
Latest Thanks - View all

Required(2016-07-30 11:07 AM) 
2016-07-18, 07:24 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2016-07-18, 07:25 PM by Antonio.)
(2016-07-18, 11:31 AM)Eion Wrote: A bit unpopular opinion here but I really didn't like the game. The main reason for my disliking is because I raised among the "actual" Nintendo Pokemon games and compared to those, this one is but a pale shadow. I have played the game for several hours and after much disappointment, I uninstalled it yesterday. Here are the things I didn't like about this game:

1. The game had a solid AAA budget and yet it failed to deliver the quality it promised and hyped. There are very few "playable" features in this "game" beside running around, collecting virtual Pokemon. Pokemon games are not only about collections but it's about the adventure, battles and epicness. However, this one has nothing compared to any Nintendo Pokemon games.

2. The servers are always overloaded and the launch was a disaster. Did they seriously not expected this much crowd to jump on? (The game had huge appeal and hype, pre-release) To be honest, I have a feeling that they know the game is a fad and once it expires, the servers will be next to empty.

3. There are no proper battles in this game. This is a "Pokemon" game and yet there are no battles. The gym battles are rather dumb and obnoxious.

4. Gyms serve no purpose beside bragging rights and anyone who pours tons of cash can literally dominate any gym all the time.

5. The game has a broken micro-transaction system which is completely pay to win.

6. No trading kinda contradicts the fact that this is a multiplayer (probably MMO) game.

7. Variation of Pokemon is rather low and it often bugged me why a AAA Pokemon game doesn't have at least 3 leagues of Pokemon.

8. The current leveling/CP system is extremely mundane compared to the Nintendo version of Pokemon leveling.

9. Catching wild Pokemon is rather boring. Isn't it the thumb rule of Pokemon universe to weaken a wild Pokemon before attempting to capture it? But then again, there are no battles in this game so it couldn't be done anyway.

10. The game offers an unequal experience for different region. Suburban/rural areas have access to very limited number of Pokestops and Gyms, compared to large cities.

11. This is entirely my personal perspective but I felt that the AR doesn't seem or feel even remotely interesting. It's just some pseudo-3D Pokemon figures levitating on the screen.

I disagree and agree with you, battles suck, but I believe they will improve this in the future and also add a trading system.

It's normal that on release servers can't handle the load, they were prepared but not prepared for the success they actually got, nobody could predict the success pokemon go had (it has more downloads than twitter!) it was way more successful than predicted.

You can buy things in the game, but eveyrthing is obtainable through playing the game itself.

The gyms have an actual purpose, besides promoting team play if you have a gym you will win XP, PokeCoins etc every 24 hours.

I'm amazed by the ammount of people playing, even people that disliked pokemon are playing it now :)

[Image: signature_GIf.gif]

Youtube Rank Checker - Free and Online Tool
2016-07-23, 01:13 AM,
Yes i do its an amazing game

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bear Breaks Into Colorado Home, "Plays" Piano Xaos 8 291 2017-06-12, 02:27 PM
Last Post: atebon
  Goalkeeper plays dead to avoid red card Reenadevii 10 409 2017-05-12, 11:43 AM
Last Post: jackin
  Pokemon Go: Poke Scams Choose You! LOL peacemaker 11 1,903 2016-11-01, 03:31 PM
Last Post: Samarbete
  WTF? Young man killed in ‘Britain’s first Pokemon Go murder clowndivini 13 1,511 2016-10-24, 03:24 PM
Last Post: clowndivini
  Pokemon Go people dying and being robbed and developers sued already read this flash_drive 4 1,435 2016-07-28, 09:27 AM
Last Post: Premium_Ads

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top