Anyone has experience with Aragon Advertising ?
2018-09-23, 08:36 AM,
(2016-04-29, 07:17 PM)AragonTodd-CEO Wrote:
(2016-04-29, 05:09 PM)Whintaked40 Wrote: I would suggest always reaserch a lot about an advertising agency or network before start dealing with it. Read reviews about then on internet and then decide they are good or not start business with them.

Great advice. While we are new to this forum and recently joined Forum discussions are not allowed on CPA Elites. as well, you may find us active in industry Facebook groups. I'd suggest checking the FB group References and Referrals - Online Media if you would like to find some positive references on Aragon!

Hello Sir i Want to know That If My Account is blocked i get me payment or not?
Share This Thread :

2018-09-26, 01:06 PM,
I was using Aragon Advertising, they have some good offers.
2018-09-26, 06:55 PM,
I was working with them months ago, the affiliate manager "Victor" is the best manager i've ever had. super friendly and always helped me a lot with campaigns. definetly i recommend them

pαтιeɴce, perѕιѕтeɴce αɴd perѕpιrαтιoɴ мαĸe αɴ
υɴвeαтαвle coмвιɴαтιoɴ ғor ѕυcceѕѕ
2018-11-21, 06:24 PM,
Hi Brian81,

Are you still working for Aragon Advertising?

I have a payment delay from Aragon Advertising this month and it seems that the Aragon Advertising team is very busy and they have not sent me any recent update about what's going on there.

I sent some emails to Aragon Advertising to ask about the payment I should have received this month on the 15th on my PayPal account and why it has not yet arrived even today. Shortly after my emails I was contacted by Todd and Jonathan Lobo back and they checked if my account with Tipalti is set correctly and Jonathan's message sounds like this:

Hi Valentin,

You are all set for Tipalti. Payment will be sent to you on Monday.

Sorry for the delay on payment.

Thanks,

Jonathan Lobo
Accounting Manager

This happened last Friday. 

The problem is that I have not received any payment on Monday, I have not received any payment yesterday and not even today. I tried to contact Todd and Jonathan again by email and even calling on their phone numbers but I did not have the chance to talk to any of them because they seem very busy.

I even contacted my account manager on Skype and he said that he is working on this, but today I had no answer from anyone and tomorrow seems to be holiday in the US and so I will not have a chance to find out anything nor tomorrow.

I am just asking if Aragon Advertising found out about the nature of the payment delay for so many days and if I have any chance of getting paid this week.

If you are still working for Aragon Advertising, can you help me in this issue please?

Thank you,
Valentin Stefan M.