Anyone has experience with Aragon Advertising ?
2015-08-13, 01:24 PM,
I was searching for a specific offer by a leading brand and most of its products are promoted by one specific network ARAGON ADVERTSING .. I never heard of this network . I could find a 4.95 ratings on Affpaying but is reviewed by only 4 people. Anyone one here has experience with this network . Is this a legit and genuine network .. Reviews Please ... :)
2015-08-13, 02:47 PM,
(2015-08-13, 01:24 PM)firezone Wrote: I was searching for a specific offer by a leading brand and most of its products are promoted by one specific network ARAGON ADVERTSING .. I never heard of this network . I could find a 4.95 ratings on Affpaying but is reviewed by only 4 people. Anyone one here has experience with this network . Is this a legit and genuine network .. Reviews Please ... :)

I would suggest you stay away from Affpaying, I won't get into that but from what I know it's best avoided. I see that network was setup a year ago: http://www.whois.com/whois/aragon-advertising.com the best thing to do (what I do when checking for moderated network reviews), start by going to Google and do searches such as: name legit?, name scam etc... also add popular forums/platforms after each search as well, this way you can spot if anyone has had problems with them before.
2015-08-13, 02:52 PM,
(2015-08-13, 02:47 PM)ϟ★Hawk Eye★ϟ Wrote: I would suggest you stay away from Affpaying, I won't get into that but from what I know it's best avoided. I see that network was setup a year ago: /whois/aragon-advertising.com the best thing to do (what I do when checking for moderated network reviews), start by going to Google and do searches such as: name legit?, name sc@m etc... also add popular forums/platforms after each search as well, this way you can spot if anyone has had problems with them before.

Thank you Hawk . I will do this
Latest Thanks - View all

HawkEye(2015-08-13 02:52 PM) 
2015-08-13, 10:40 PM,
It is always hard to trust new networks. I am sure there are many legit ones and Aragon has defiantly caught my eye many times. But the bad new networks have left sour tastes in many affiliates.
I personally do not know about Aragon, Hawk eye is correct in suggesting MASS research on any network you want to apply for.
2016-04-13, 02:09 AM,
Aragon is based in New York and has been in business since 2012. We work with 100% direct advertisers in many verticals. If you'd like to learn more about us, feel free to reach out to me on Skype at tstearnedn. I can also be reached by email at todd@aragon-advertising.com.
2016-04-29, 05:09 PM,
I would suggest always reaserch a lot about an advertising agency or network before start dealing with it. Read reviews about then on internet and then decide they are good or not start business with them.
2016-04-29, 07:17 PM,
(2016-04-29, 05:09 PM)Whintaked40 Wrote: I would suggest always reaserch a lot about an advertising agency or network before start dealing with it. Read reviews about then on internet and then decide they are good or not start business with them.

Great advice. While we are new to this forum and recently joined Forum discussions are not allowed on CPA Elites. as well, you may find us active in industry Facebook groups. I'd suggest checking the FB group References and Referrals - Online Media if you would like to find some positive references on Aragon!
2017-01-17, 03:18 AM,
Hello AragonTodd-CEO,

I joined the Aragon Advertising program since 2016-08-28 and shortly after I started to send traffic to your network. I have accumulated so far a total of $2,073.30 in payments. From what I was informed by my Affiliate Manager, Alex Barrett, today I was to receive in my PayPal account the amount of $890.90, money that had been generated by me in November and December 2016.

Unfortunately, I started to worry about my money, because Alex Barrett, my Affiliate Manager promised me that I will begin to receive this amount of money since January 12, 2017

Today we are at the end of the day of January 16 and I haven't received any money yet from Aragon Advertising. I have already got in touch with Alex and he told me that I was told payment was sent, but it remains to verify this, but It is a holiday in the US today so I should have a response tomorrow.

I started to worry. I have over 2,000 dollars there and I don't know if I ever take.

Today's payment was supposed to be the first payment from Aragon Advertising.

Dear AragonTodd-CEO, can you give me a hand please to understand what is going on? I sit now and wonder whether this CPA network is indeed legit.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,
Valentin Stefan
2017-01-17, 09:48 PM,
Hello Elites, finally I got the payment from Todd. But I've had some emotions, and it wasn't pleasant at all.

I'm curious if there will be future payment delays or other payment issues with Aragon Advertising. I will keep you updated with these things.

Regards,
Valentin Stefan
2017-03-20, 03:07 PM,
(2017-01-17, 09:48 PM)ValentinStefan Wrote: Hello Elites, finally I got the payment from Todd. But I've had some emotions, and it wasn't pleasant at all.

I'm curious if there will be future payment delays or other payment issues with Aragon Advertising. I will keep you updated with these things.

Regards,
Valentin Stefan

Hey are you still with Aragon?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Experience with VA? - And where to find one. TheGreatDane 3 112 2017-10-12, 01:04 PM
Last Post: imrichard
  Anyone have experience with Exploding Ads network? zigson 1 135 2017-09-24, 01:05 PM
Last Post: rinkidi
  Advertising network with app installs? aleksej 7 258 2017-09-22, 12:44 AM
Last Post: cellmind3
  Suspended Payment Method - Facebook Advertising (PayPal) Marchisio 13 4,550 2017-08-16, 08:32 PM
Last Post: Lofty
  First YT video view buying experience lol Nebojsha1337 13 771 2017-05-14, 01:23 PM
Last Post: Nebojsha1337

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top