Anyone experienced with Adsbridge+Bing+CPA?
2018-02-26, 11:17 PM,
Most of my CPA stuff I didn't need a tracker but kicking it up a notch and now I need to learn tracking but after a couple hours my brain is fried!

Hopefully someone he is already experienced with this tracker and bing.

Cheers.
Share This Thread :

2018-02-27, 12:00 AM,
Never tried Adsbridge to cloak bing ads but I have heard it is good for Adwords.
2018-02-27, 12:30 AM,
Cloaking? When I think of cloaking I got something totally different in mind. Adsbridge is a tracker.
2018-02-27, 01:06 AM, (This post was last modified: 2018-02-27, 01:08 AM by ⭐️ Borislav ⭐️.)
(2018-02-27, 12:00 AM)TheCpaMaster Wrote: Never tried Adsbridge to cloak bing ads but I have heard it is good for Adwords.

AdsBridge is not offering cloaking services, just web tracking and landing page builder.

I haven't used any trackings in Bing Ads. 
First time when I used Bing Ads I did direct linking one of CPA Offers for giveaway( like Win iPhone, Win MacBook ). And I was earning, getting leads, clicks and after 1 month my account was closed because of pop-ups on offer. 
And for me that is really big problem, when there are a lot of pop-ups in offer. I was speaking with owners of network and they say that they can't do anything with that because advertisers don't want to advertise without pop-ups. But making prelander is very good idea and it's making your Ads clean and true.

This week I will try offer that I found also giveaway WITHOUT pop-ups. But using WordPress blog as prelander.

I hope all be fine and that I will pay fine PPC.
2018-02-27, 01:13 AM,
(2018-02-27, 01:06 AM)⭐️ Borislav ⭐️ Wrote:
(2018-02-27, 12:00 AM)TheCpaMaster Wrote: Never tried Adsbridge to cloak bing ads but I have heard it is good for Adwords.

AdsBridge is not offering cloaking services, just web tracking and landing page builder.

First time when I used Bing Ads I did direct linking one of CPA Offers for giveaway( like Win iPhone, Win MacBook ). And I was earning, getting leads, clicks and after 1 month my account was closed because of pop-ups on offer. 
And for me that is really big problem, when there are a lot of pop-ups in offer. I was speaking with owners of network and they say that they can't do anything with that because advertisers don't want to advertise without pop-ups. But making prelander is very good idea and it's making your Ads clean and true.

This week I will try offer that I found also giveaway WITHOUT pop-ups. But using WordPress blog as prelander.

Everyone on this forum BH orientated? Grin

The niches you named and pop-traffic are really crap for Bing and problably from networks like OGads,CPAgrip,Adworksmedia,CPAlead etc.

Pre-lander could be a good idea depending on skill, I will split-test with and without but to enhance success tracking is a necessity.
2018-02-27, 01:44 AM,
(2018-02-27, 01:13 AM)Lone Wolf Wrote:
(2018-02-27, 01:06 AM)⭐️ Borislav ⭐️ Wrote:

Everyone on this forum BH orientated? Grin

The niches you named and pop-traffic are really crap for Bing and problably from networks like OGads,CPAgrip,Adworksmedia,CPAlead etc.

Pre-lander could be a good idea depending on skill, I will split-test with and without but to enhance success tracking is a necessity.

Problem on direct offer ( not using prelander ) is that is not good with privacy policy of Bing Ads.
Like there is no informations about product, offer that is being advertise...

If you have any tricks & tips about that share it here or send me PM Smile
2018-02-27, 03:17 AM,
(2018-02-27, 01:44 AM)⭐️ Borislav ⭐️ Wrote: Problem on direct offer ( not using prelander ) is that is not good with privacy policy of Bing Ads.
Like there is no informations about product, offer that is being advertise...

If you have any tricks & tips about that share it here or send me PM Smile
That is not true my friend. Sure the offers you named are all crappy lead offers that are purely made to spam and mostly blackheat but the offers I deal with are physical and digital products, whitehat and those sites have their own privacy policy and disclaimer.

I know exactly how it works EXCEPT having trouble setting up and configuring the tracker which is a real pain in the ass especially today as I only had a couple hours of sleep. Sleep  Sleep