Anyone can use IGCreator?
2018-06-04, 09:44 AM,
I am a buyer of this tool. But until now i can't use this tool. I try kind of proxies of other provider but receive flagged. before i buy this tool i used private proxy and try on trial tool and it success. But after buy. i can't use it anymore. PM Eion but he not support me.
Share This Thread :

2018-06-04, 12:09 PM,
(2018-06-04, 09:44 AM)Iamguccigang Wrote: I am a buyer of this tool. But until now i can't use this tool. I try kind of proxies of other provider but receive flagged. before i buy this tool i used private proxy and try on trial tool and it success. But after buy. i can't use it anymore. PM Eion but he not support me.

One question: How could you PM Eion with 2 posts only? Hmmm... ;-)

Nevertheless, I'm sure Eion will respond here or at his official support channel (tagging him here).

Please support the CPAElites staff and use the "Report" button in case of bad content or rule violations.

[Image: giphy.gif]

Automate your daily work with Bots!
Then you'll have more time to sleep. ;-)
2018-06-04, 12:12 PM,
(2018-06-04, 12:09 PM)CharlieHarper Wrote:
(2018-06-04, 09:44 AM)Iamguccigang Wrote: I am a buyer of this tool. But until now i can't use this tool. I try kind of proxies of other provider but receive flagged. before i buy this tool i used private proxy and try on trial tool and it success. But after buy. i can't use it anymore. PM Eion but he not support me.

One question: How could you PM Eion with 2 posts only? Hmmm... ;-)

Nevertheless, I'm sure Eion will respond here or at his official support channel (tagging him here).

Thank god he replied me after i post here, but problem is going to resovled . I contact him on skype.
2018-06-04, 09:28 PM,
You need to understand that I cannot offer instantaneous response. I stated clearly in the sale thread that I will need at least 72 hours to reply, although I usually response within 24 hours but delay can occur during weekends. Regardless, you should also contact me on Skype for prompter communication.

Best Regards,
Eion

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats

© 2013-2018 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top