Anyone Played Garry's Mod (Funny videos)
2014-08-21, 01:31 PM,
I know it's old but spotted it last night on my mobile on some video.
I noticed he used the same (rag doll) type characters as he has in Rust.

Check out the funny videos below:

I like the idea of being able to create my own world with this. Could be pretty fun coming up with some awesome ideas etc...
2014-08-21, 01:48 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-08-21, 01:49 PM by Superhero99.)
Heard about it but don't know about it. Anyway u need cracked version of it by any chance? ;)

Join The Best Network Today And Earn REAL Money! The secret to success lies here.

[Image: jqE21u3.gif]
2014-08-21, 01:52 PM,
(2014-08-21, 01:48 PM)Superhero99 Wrote: Heard about it but don't know about it. Anyway u need paid version for free version of it by any chance? ;)

It looks like quite good fun, depending on how many ideas you get, You could create a very successful YT account just by building and sharing videos about your worlds I would think. No thanks I always like to support the developers, using free versions is just not my thing really. Thanks anyway.
2014-08-21, 02:02 PM,
(2014-08-21, 01:52 PM)ϟ★Hawk Eye★ϟ Wrote:
(2014-08-21, 01:48 PM)Superhero99 Wrote: Heard about it but don't know about it. Anyway u need paid version for free version of it by any chance? ;)

It looks like quite good fun, depending on how many ideas you get, You could create a very successful YT account just by building and sharing videos about your worlds I would think. No thanks I always like to support the developers, using free versions is just not my thing really. Thanks anyway.

Lol I was joking. And filter caught it and changed the word to paid version... Free lol

To be hones yes such types of gaming channels are a gold mine. If you can grab up initially a bunch of viewers then rest will be automatic. Your channel will become popular. Before commiNg into CPA marketing I was making small tutorials on HTML and also some videos about general info. Believe me those videos gets good amount of views actually. :)
Then I accidentally uploaded my first CPA game hack video there and rest u know what happened? My video stayed there for 3 months. At first my video got flagged and removed but channel was still there. I got first warning from YT. Then I reuploaded and the third time they took everything off. :)

Legit YouTube marketing may be tiring but it pays off. I have heard about an Indian in newspaper who sold his house to make a short 2 hour movie and then published on YouTube monetised with Adsense and made 20 times the money invested. Sky is the limit my friend. :)

Join The Best Network Today And Earn REAL Money! The secret to success lies here.

2014-08-21, 02:04 PM,
Used to spend hours on this game... It is very interesting you just need to have some cool ideas almost everything is possible in this game because you can also download item packs and such. I recommend it :)
2014-08-21, 02:17 PM,
(2014-08-21, 02:02 PM)Superhero99 Wrote:

Lol I was joking. And filter caught it and changed the word to paid version... Free lol

To be hones yes such types of gaming channels are a gold mine. If you can grab up initially a bunch of viewers then rest will be automatic. Your channel will become popular. Before commiNg into CPA marketing I was making small tutorials on HTML and also some videos about general info. Believe me those videos gets good amount of views actually. :)
Then I accidentally uploaded my first CPA game h@ck video there and rest u know what happened? My video stayed there for 3 months. At first my video got flagged and removed but channel was still there. I got first warning from YT. Then I reuploaded and the third time they took everything off. :)

Legit YouTube marketing may be tiring but it pays off. I have heard about an Indian in newspaper who sold his house to make a short 2 hour movie and then published on YouTube monetised with Adsense and made 20 times the money invested. Sky is the limit my friend. :)

Then there is the option of live streaming the videos with your subscribers, I see many YouTubers doing that and they must make a killing for sure.
Latest Thanks - View all

Superhero99(2014-08-21 02:18 PM) 
2014-08-21, 02:17 PM,
(2014-08-21, 02:04 PM)Sumvision Wrote: Used to spend hours on this game... It is very interesting you just need to have some cool ideas almost everything is possible in this game because you can also download item packs and such. I recommend it :)

Does look really awesome. :)
2014-08-21, 02:22 PM,
(2014-08-21, 02:17 PM)ϟ★Hawk Eye★ϟ Wrote:

Then I accidentally uploaded my first CPA game h@ck video there and rest u know what happened? My video stayed there for 3 months. At first my video got flagged and removed but channel was still there. I got first warning from YT. Then I reuploaded and the third time they took everything off. :)

Then there is the option of live streaming the videos with your subscribers, I see many YouTubers doing that and they must make a killing for sure.

Of course :) live streaming is open only for top channels. :) you play a lot of rust and are an Seo expert. I believe u will have a good decent future in such type of markets. :)

2014-08-21, 02:24 PM,
(2014-08-21, 02:22 PM)Superhero99 Wrote:

Of course :) live streaming is open only for top channels. :) you play a lot of rust and are an Seo expert. I believe u will have a good decent future in such type of markets. :)

What is the name of that site where they live stream too. I cant for the life of me remember the damn name lol?. I personally would never get into that stuff as I don't have the time, I'm up at 6.30am and working on here every day.
2014-08-21, 02:58 PM,
(2014-08-21, 02:24 PM)ϟ★Hawk Eye★ϟ Wrote:
(2014-08-21, 02:22 PM)Superhero99 Wrote:
(2014-08-21, 01:52 PM)ϟ★Hawk Eye★ϟ Wrote: It looks like quite good fun, depending on how many ideas you get, You could create a very successful YT account just by building and sharing videos about your worlds I would think. No thanks I always like to support the developers, using free versions is just not my thing really. Thanks anyway.

What is the name of that site where they live stream too. I cant for the life of me remember the damn name lol?. I personally would never get into that stuff as I don't have the time, I'm up at 6.30am and working on here every day.

Ustream? Probably. Or veetle.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Motivational Videos - Share Yours Watt 14 246 2017-09-10, 09:15 AM
Last Post: Digital
  The first PC game you have played on PC midastou4 28 572 2017-08-12, 04:12 PM
Last Post: Denisdeblois
  Share Funny Viral Videos Watt 7 357 2017-07-30, 05:54 AM
Last Post: DrKent
  Advice On my youtube editing/ videos HomieOC 23 1,102 2017-04-01, 03:17 AM
Last Post: rinshidon
  Funny Parrot kderow 0 374 2016-03-05, 01:00 AM