Anyone Experienced ShareCash Earning Drop?
2016-08-17, 09:40 AM,
I've been earning steadily on ShareCash for a while now. STEADY. I have a good ranking site always page 1 on a low competition keyword via SEO. Anyone here experienced $0.00 daily earnings in the past 1-2 weeks straight?

Obviously, it's not my site, im not penalized or deranked. Do sharecash have offer problems or what? It's kinda creepy. Now my earnings came back to life magically.

[TUT][HQ] How To Massively Autopost To Targeted FB Groups [HQ][TUT]

With Images | Complete Step By Step Tutorial | SKYPE: lust4money_ph@outlook.com (Darwin Laganzon)
2016-08-17, 10:50 AM,
Long time ago, most of my visitors got 'Error 1' when clicking on Sharecash's offers, I contacted their customer support and they said they have fixed it but when I check it again, that 'Error 1' is still there. You may need to check your sharecash offer now and see if you had the same problem as me, if not well sharecash is quite good in my opinion
2016-08-17, 11:03 AM,
I have some traff there. It was from stuff that I setup literally few years ago. I can only say that July is a bit better then August, till now at 16th of month. Other than that i don't know. SC is a good network but its not for those that are stats fanatics, lol, because its very buggy. For me, the most important thing is $$$$ at the end of the month and judging by that SC is really good (yes, i split tested other networks for that traff).

↘ Best, Coolest CPA-Mobile CPI Network EVER!!! FIND OUT MORE. ↙

[Image: ieDLPOR.png]
BH +FR PINS, LOTS OF TEMPLATES, MORE THAN 5k OFFERS, $5 SIGN UP BONUS, EVEN BITCOIN PAY, Weekly Payouts, PM ME

2016-08-17, 11:11 AM,
i dont know why you still use PPD. CPA networks now have file download landing pages.

[Image: banner300x250.png]
2016-08-17, 04:23 PM,
(2016-08-17, 10:50 AM)singgi11 Wrote: Long time ago, most of my visitors got 'Error 1' when clicking on Sharecash's offers, I contacted their customer support and they said they have fixed it but when I check it again, that 'Error 1' is still there. You may need to check your sharecash offer now and see if you had the same problem as me, if not well sharecash is quite good in my opinion

Really? I think I should check my sharecash links then.

(2016-08-17, 11:03 AM)theNEW_oldDzo Wrote: I have some traff there. It was from stuff that I setup literally few years ago. I can only say that July is a bit better then August, till now at 16th of month. Other than that i don't know. SC is a good network but its not for those that are stats fanatics, lol, because its very buggy. For me, the most important thing is $$$$ at the end of the month and judging by that SC is really good (yes, i split tested other networks for that traff).

Yea I agree with that, most specially their analytics is quite inaccurate and too good to be true.

(2016-08-17, 11:11 AM)Fierce Wrote: i dont know why you still use PPD. CPA networks now have file download landing pages.

Good point, but my answer for that is "i dont know why". I split tested so many CPA network on my site but ShareCash still converts more and higher than the others that's why I ended up using only ShareCash (for desktop) and OGAds (for mobile).

I think it's about the offers. PPD usually obtain different offers from different CPA networks. This might be the reason why it's good for my site that gets leads from random countries.

BTW. the earnings are all back to normal today. I still dont know why this happened.

Their CEO might be Harry Potter.

With Images | Complete Step By Step Tutorial | SKYPE: lust4money_ph@outlook.com (Darwin Laganzon)
2016-08-17, 04:46 PM,
Don't you experience that click sh@ving thing? or did they fix it?
2016-08-17, 04:55 PM,
(2016-08-17, 04:46 PM)Snoopy Wrote: Don't you experience that click sh@ving thing? or did they fix it?

Can't tell, i still dont know if its still there. THe important part for me is just the earning (which is good and steady).

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  anyone earning 100 a day on adsense? Fierce 11 561 Yesterday, 12:05 AM
Last Post: dnxoom
  Does anyone Else having Issue loggin IN Sharecash vegetajgd 6 231 2017-05-18, 12:39 PM
Last Post: charli087
  Could they be preventing you from earning? p4r4d0x 8 308 2017-04-06, 02:40 AM
Last Post: avatar47
  [HELP] Payoneer + sharecash hopsa 4 270 2017-04-05, 03:02 AM
Last Post: shadow98
  Anyone here earning with PPI? (Not CPI) f1rew1re 5 333 2017-03-29, 03:17 AM
Last Post: davidhong

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top