Anybody use PPI networks for desktop traffic nowadays? Recommend me good ones pls
2017-05-15, 11:35 AM, (This post was last modified: 2017-05-15, 08:10 PM by SiZiF.)
Hi,

Recently I can't see anywhere someone monetize their download niches with PPI (Pay-Per-Install) anymore. I mean desktop traffic, not mobile CPI.

Before a year I was with InstalleRex like many of you here but their rates dropped dramatically.
Cinstaller never converted good for me and also their rates could be better.

For last couple of months I was with InstallCapital but since the end of April their links are getting blocked by Chrome & Firefox all the time so earnings dropped by half.

I googled everywhere and checked on similar forums but still can't find credible PPI network so I can surely conclude it's good.

Today I applied for InstallUnion so will gonna check them out. Anybody tried it?

Do you know some good ones to recommend? I mean for those who tried or using them.

Please don't recommend it me if you didn't tried it by yourself and if you're not experienced in PPI monetization.

>> I'm willing to sign-up under your referral link if you convince me a network you work with is good.

Thanks in advance!

Regards,
SiZiF
2017-05-16, 08:21 AM,
Try tractas, they have good desktop offers!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sharecash Is Dead Any Other Option For USA Traffic? vinit91 6 242 3 hours ago
Last Post: manndi
  How To get more traffic on youtube .. pankreas30 10 632 4 hours ago
Last Post: ned02
  Where would you put your investments nowadays? Dipsy 1 87 Yesterday, 09:31 PM
Last Post: Pirata
  [LOOKING FOR MONETISATION IDEAS]Is this good results for low tier countries? Dipsy 2 84 2017-12-16, 10:18 PM
Last Post: Dipsy
  Any known good Pay per Install? rinaldohack 9 413 2017-12-14, 11:49 PM
Last Post: emirmous

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top