Anybody into lifting / fitness in general?
2013-11-01, 01:30 AM,
Is anybody around here into fitness or weightlifting?

Lifting has been a big part of my life for the past year, and I have lost easily 100lbs. I started as I want to succeed in every part of my life,health playing a BIG part. I figured there is probably a lot of people here who work their asses off to make the big money, but whats the point being rich if your body gives up earlier than it should? :P

If anyone is interested I could help them put together a workout routine/eating plan/supplement plan.
2013-11-01, 01:37 AM,
I've really gotten into fitness and weightlifting the past couple of months and have bought lots of different equipment and have formed a mini home gym. Fitness is a big part of my life at the moment, and I always make sure to balance it out with IM and other stuff. I have no problem lifting and doing the weightlifting routines, but my diet can be a bit off at times...
2013-11-01, 01:45 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2013-11-01, 01:46 AM by ℛᴏʏᴀʟ ɢs.)
Getting those reps in all the time. Yeah, I do a ton at the gym, different areas each day and do a couple of days, skip a day, couple of days and then one off and the next if I feel like I can push them in.

Diet plans vary for each individual, it'd be useless telling you what and how much I eat each day. Goto the BB forum/site and you'll find plenty on that topic, it'll even tell you how to calculate how much you should eat with regards to how much you weigh and your BF. I doubt you will at the start but if you ever bulk or cut, the name is a give away but when you bulk, you eat a lot more calories than cutting. Logic.

There's too much stuff to talk about here but make sure you acknowledge the fact that if you don't get the diet right, there's no point going to the gym in my opinion. I know many people who goto the GYM IRL maybe every couple of days and just do the basic dumbbells, bench and butterfly. The results are on the level of slacking off, honestly. They're probably not even eating enough to build any significant muscle or weight. Just the average joe.

P.S - It's a must to eat good foods and cut the crap. No take aways, no processed foods or anything else like that just pure healthy (healthy can be some fat foods) meals.
2013-11-01, 01:51 AM,
I am but I lose motivation once weight gains stop for over a month. I get massive gains every time I join the gym but after 4-5 months I quit because the weight stops increasing :/

Although last time i quit due to monetary issues

[Image: AQ8s8xP.png]
2013-11-01, 01:55 AM,
Basketball <33
[Image: caron-butler-dunk-nba-gifs-2012-2013.gif]

Please quote me if you are replying to me so I would get a notification.

Get Youtube likes/views, SEO backlinks for only $5. Meet fiverr.

Get everything you need for Internet marketing! Meet SeoClerks.

Thanks for using my affiliate links Smile
2013-11-01, 01:55 AM,
Ι am not doing lifting but I am a part of of a basketball team and we workout twice a week, I've no strict diet because my metabolism is good and even if I try I cannot gain any weigh, but I intend to attend a gym once I get some more free time.
Latest Thanks - View all

ImAlanas(2013-11-01 02:03 AM) 

[Image: H6JU6ed.png?1]
2013-11-01, 02:01 AM,
(2013-11-01, 01:51 AM)sumusiko Wrote: I am but I lose motivation once weight gains stop for over a month. I get massive gains every time I join the gym but after 4-5 months I quit because the weight stops increasing :/

You're not eating enough. If you honestly managed to go for 4-5 months and saw results (which if you didn't, you're doing something wrong), I'm not sure what else would motivate you. Most people get motivated by the results and aim to go bigger and better.

Maybe making a mile stone change in your life which would make you happy? I know others go for the addiction to the endorphin rush and a few who don't want to go back to their old selves. =P
2013-11-01, 02:04 AM,
(2013-11-01, 01:55 AM)Skouti Wrote: Ι am not doing lifting but I am a part of of a basketball team and we workout twice a week, I've no strict diet because my metabolism is good and even if I try I cannot gain any weigh, but I intend to attend a gym once I get some more free time.

I love basketball too :3

Please quote me if you are replying to me so I would get a notification.

Get Youtube likes/views, SEO backlinks for only $5. Meet fiverr.

Get everything you need for Internet marketing! Meet SeoClerks.

Thanks for using my affiliate links Smile
2013-11-01, 02:34 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2013-11-01, 02:36 AM by rexir.)
(2013-11-01, 01:55 AM)Skouti Wrote: Ι am not doing lifting but I am a part of of a basketball team and we workout twice a week, I've no strict diet because my metabolism is good and even if I try I cannot gain any weigh, but I intend to attend a gym once I get some more free time.

So you would probably be classed as an "ectopmorph" or a hard gainer.

If you wanna gain weight, you really have to get an absolute fuck ton of calories daily. If you wanna grow, maybe take a look at investing in a weight gain product (serious mass by optimum nutrition is delicious) to help you get those extra calories in. Supplements don't replace food, but when you have to get like 5000 calories in a day they sure to make it a lot easier.

When you start going to the gym, focus on eating consistent, lifting heavy for the big 3 (bench press, squat and dead lift) and I guarantee you will turn into a monster.

(2013-11-01, 01:51 AM)sumusiko Wrote: I am but I lose motivation once weight gains stop for over a month. I get massive gains every time I join the gym but after 4-5 months I quit because the weight stops increasing :/

If the weight stops increasing, eat more and lift heavier. Focus on protein, wholegrain carbs and healthy fats (avacados, almonds ect). Plateaus can take a while to break, but once you break them it's an immense feeling.
Latest Thanks - View all

Skouti(2013-11-01 02:37 AM) 
2013-11-01, 02:37 AM,
I eat crap, drink beer and play video games :) fitness just doesn't appeal to me.. as long as i'm not fat I'm all good :)

[Image: dYDFISG.png]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Women and Computer Sciences( or sciences in general) Rational 21 1,145 2015-01-09, 09:53 PM
Last Post: Rational

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top