Any whitehat YouTube (CPA) methods?
2015-10-19, 06:54 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2015-10-19, 06:55 PM by Taavet.)
Let's say my videos are getting thousands of clicks daily but due copyright they can't be directly monetized with adsense. Is and what ways are there to take advantage of these clicks?

Thank you!
Latest Thanks - View all

eray70(2016-08-16 01:18 PM) 
2015-10-22, 09:16 PM,
Still looking into it. What and could I promote anything in description?
2015-10-22, 10:25 PM,
Well You yourself posted the answer you only got the description.
Just some offers that matches with your video content.

Cheers
2015-10-23, 08:35 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2015-10-23, 08:40 AM by Marshall Law.)
If you're going full Whitehat offer something your visitors would want to get related to your video. You can collect their emails to see who entered then send them to landing page where they complete the offer. This way you have the email of people who entered and you can reward them with whatever you promised . User Clicks Link > Email List > CPA Offer (Verify Age) > Landing Page (Enters Giveaway). Iv'e also seen people using Sweeptake pages with social widgets to go viral for giveaways.
Let's say you had an informational video about a new rap album, you can offer to giveaway 3 album cd's for lucky users who enter giveaway. Hope this helps!
2015-10-23, 01:44 PM,
(2015-10-23, 08:35 AM)Marshall Law Wrote: If you're going full Whitehat offer something your visitors would want to get related to your video. You can collect their emails to see who entered then send them to landing page where they complete the offer. This way you have the email of people who entered and you can reward them with whatever you promised . User Clicks Link > Email List > CPA Offer (Verify Age) > Landing Page (Enters Giveaway). Iv'e also seen people using Sweeptake pages with social widgets to go viral for giveaways.
Let's say you had an informational video about a new rap album, you can offer to giveaway 3 album cd's for lucky users who enter giveaway. Hope this helps!

Thank you so much, it does help!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Where To Put My CPA Link Into Landing Page? shervin 1 88 2 hours ago
Last Post: shervin
  How do I promote CPA Offers via Email marketing ? Med Fd 9 360 4 hours ago
Last Post: zigson
  Bought some views, comments, likes, and sub for my YouTube niche. Now what? ChunkOS 2 83 7 hours ago
Last Post: kermalastu
  Track YouTube Video Rank Manually+Useful Site Watt 25 1,158 7 hours ago
Last Post: Watt
  Cpa + pinterest ? shinigamis0 0 75 Yesterday, 10:20 PM
Last Post: shinigamis0

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top