Any way to redirect mobile users after an action?
2014-10-19, 12:21 AM,
Hey guys.
As you know, since 2014 kicked in, more and more users surf through mobile.

My current site was back in 2012 visited by 80%+ desktop users (by extremetracking), and now it's only 15% who surf through the pc.

more than 80% of the visitors surf through their mobiles phones, but it's alot harder to build a viral mobile site than a regular viral site.

You have to take into account that if on pc users will see an offer to complete or a request to share a fb page, they probably won't do it on their phones because it's more annoying to do it on the mobile.

My question is, there is any way to make mobiles users more attracted to the actions you ask them to do?

If on pc you lock content and then ask the person to share a page and then he will be redirected, on mobile it's not like that. On mobile if he shares the page, he will stay on the facebook page, and it won't be closed automatically as on the pc. and in this way u may lose alot of users who don't know that they need to manually close this window and then they will be redirected.

What do you suggest?

P.S Excuse me for my bad grammar. :)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [SHARE] Best Site for Finding Mobile Niches DrKent 31 2,796 Yesterday, 02:12 PM
Last Post: devloperlm
  Free Lords Mobile Hack Generator Landing Page MrShareCare 1 155 2017-10-10, 10:34 AM
Last Post: zenious
  [TUT] Facebook Mobile Verification Trick/Bypass [VIDEO ADDED] ιηvιηcιвℓε 82 11,649 2017-10-02, 09:51 PM
Last Post: reshamanair
  Madden NFL Mobile Hack Generator Landing Page MrLions 4 327 2017-09-26, 11:11 AM
Last Post: MrLions
  [TUTORIAL] Simple Geo Redirect Script Wyctus 16 1,268 2017-09-11, 07:54 PM
Last Post: darkerchy

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top