Any way to download/rip niches and vids from YT?
2014-02-21, 12:51 AM,
Hello friends, Wink

I have a niche idea and want to download it and its video from anywhere..
Is there any idea for this aspect?
Can i download the niche and the accompanied vid from youtube?
With the notice that i am from Egypt and can't download survey links almost from all the survey networks as i guess...

Also would YT delete my vid if it is reuploaded?

Also i wanna know what is the best site that i can use to boost my vids with view and so on and can i use url shortners?

Thanks in advance..
2014-02-21, 01:00 AM,
You can download videos from YT with this site keepvid.com or keephd.com, and i suggest You cut last 10-20 seconds so Your video doesnt get insta deleted. And if You really want to earn something, dont rip videos, make Your own vids You will earn x10 more.

I am not going to be outworked. Period. You might have a lot more talent than me, you might be smarter than me, you might be sexier than me. You might be all of those things...but if we get on the treadmill together-there are two points: you're acquiring off first or I'm gonna die. It's seriously that simple.
2014-02-21, 01:02 AM,
Youtube Video Download is the way to go

Join CPAgrip and improve your earnings!
[Image: M60MTxA.gif]I will help you if you got questions!
2014-02-21, 01:07 AM,
I use keepvid.com for ripping video and when i reupload i use Video Spinner software which is available on forum (use search option) because this will make your video unique again and youtube wont catch you.

So by doing this your video wont be deleted maybe.

You can use u2bviews,vagex(signup disable for now) and addmefast also.
Just view the forum and you will be motivated and learn a lot
2014-02-21, 01:08 AM,
you can download using http://clipconverter.cc/

to prevent your stolen video ban, use md5hash to make it unique from original. its been share here, use search.
2014-02-21, 01:09 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-02-21, 01:15 AM by Michael_s.)
Thanks guys but downloading vids from YT is not problem 4 me , i cna download vids with my own IDM beside i can create video with any program but the problem is the niche..

i don't want to learn creating niches with visual basic at least for a while..so any thoughts would be nice..

(2014-02-21, 01:07 AM)Khantahir Wrote: I use keepvid.com for ripping video and when i reupload i use Video Spinner software which is available on forum (use search option) because this will make your video unique again and youtube wont catch you.

So by doing this your video wont be deleted maybe.

You can use u2bviews,vagex(signup disable for now) and addmefast also.
Just view the forum and you will be motivated and learn a lot

Thanks brother but is your sites better or shareyoutubevideos-com better?
Also a friend of mine suggest this site for me as it gives HR views : [ greensocials-com ] so whats your opinion about them?
2014-02-21, 01:20 AM,
I dont know about shareyoutubevideos.com but heard of it and you can give a try.
And about greensocials.com,my personal review would be that it is awesome service but i heard a lot about bigbuddy's service. :)

You can give them a try.
2014-02-21, 01:44 AM,
(2014-02-21, 01:20 AM)Khantahir Wrote: I dont know about shareyoutubevideos.com but heard of it and you can give a try.
And about greensocials.com,my personal review would be that it is awesome service but i heard a lot about bigbuddy's service. :)

You can give them a try.

Thanks bro.

I am still waiting for an answer : How i can find ready niches?Wink
2014-02-21, 01:58 AM,
Bro i was a noob and i kinda learned by just starting,the whole IM is about starting,no matter if you do 5 mins a day or 5 hours.I would suggest you to just read the whole shares section and make a clear path or way in your mind and use a simple niche,try with saturated if you dont know how to find niches and then u will reallly understand a lot and if u dont get on the ground and what that means is if you only read you wont earn even a penny.

Just add me on skype and i may help you for niches : heartrulertahir
2014-02-21, 02:53 AM,
(2014-02-21, 01:58 AM)Khantahir Wrote: Bro i was a noob and i kinda learned by just starting,the whole IM is about starting,no matter if you do 5 mins a day or 5 hours.I would suggest you to just read the whole shares section and make a clear path or way in your mind and use a simple niche,try with saturated if you dont know how to find niches and then u will reallly understand a lot and if u dont get on the ground and what that means is if you only read you wont earn even a penny.

Just add me on skype and i may help you for niches : heartrulertahir

Thanks a lot brother 4 ur deep interset to help me..
i ll add u

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Niches for CPA? Domingo 6 225 2017-09-15, 06:54 PM
Last Post: Ana_AdCombo
  There is CPA network that i can work with adult niches ? skizer 10 248 2017-09-11, 08:37 PM
Last Post: ElitesCPABoss
  Need Download Button Ads insomniac 5 156 2017-09-11, 08:17 PM
Last Post: callieseye
  Ranking YT Live Video Aicec 3 215 2017-09-06, 10:32 PM
Last Post: Watt
  How to rank stream on YT to first place? HackerCzExtreme 3 123 2017-09-06, 10:08 PM
Last Post: Watt

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top