Any snapchat ads expert ?? please help
2018-08-06, 02:34 AM,
(2018-08-05, 11:50 PM)CharlieHarper Wrote:
(2018-08-05, 08:17 PM)timilak65 Wrote: Anyone can explain how to promote CPA using snapchat?

I extracted this from a white paper, which a few of you may already know:

Example 1:

• Network: CPAGrip
• Niche: Giveaways (coupons, smartphones)
• Setup: 1 Snapchat account, 3 story posts in 3 hours • Profit: US$ 63.69 (ca. 55 Euro) in 12 minutes only

Example 2:

• Network: Adult dating network
• Niche: Adult dating offers (trial access, subscriptions)
• Setup: 10 to 15 Snapchat accounts, 5 to 10 story posts per account and day
• Profit: US$ 1,000 to 1,500 per day (theoretically US$ 30,000+ per month)

Your further income sources are:

• App installs (CPI) - very profitable, because 100 % of all Snapchat members use a smartphone or tablet
• Promotion of your brands, products and services
• „Get free followers/friends“ niche (possible generators)
• Paid SMM (Social Media Marketing) panel with sales of followers/friends
• Sales of aged accounts (accounts with many friends, a long posting history, powered by randomized activities)
• and many more...

Every story post should include some tricks to improve your conversions:

- A custom thumbnail (independent from the picture or video you upload) to get additional attention and build up trust (the official Snapchat iOS and Android apps don't allow this).
- A custom caption (text layer on your pictures and videos).
- A custom time how long your pictures and videos will be visible, instead of 24 hours, e. g. 3, 9, 12 hours (the official Snapchat iOS and Android apps enforce 24 hours here).
- The usage of "live content" (pictures and videos), not to be displayed as "upload from the gallery", even if the content has been produced weeks or months ago (the official Snapchat iOS and Android apps don't allow this).

Only a few ideas how to get traffic for your Snapchat accounts:

- Spreading the usernames of your Snapchat accounts at other social networks (Instagram, Facebook etc.) and other platforms (Reddit, YouTube etc.).
- Scraping usernames of Snapchat users from other networks and platforms (profiles, posts, videos).
- Automated scraping usernames of Snapchat users inside Snapchat (officially not supported by the Snapchat iOS and Android apps), mass adding them as friends.
- Setting your Snapchat account to "Story visibility: everyone", so everybody can see your story posts, not only your friends.

(I can't publish every method here, to prevent Snapchat from any kind of over-saturation like Instagram, Facebook, YouTube etc.)

Very interesting and HQ/valuable information here for everyone. Thanks
Share This Thread :

2018-08-06, 01:53 PM,
Thanks,but you talked about some snapchat bot to post automatically,do you still have it?
2018-08-07, 03:03 AM,
(2018-08-06, 01:53 PM)moonpk Wrote: Thanks,but you talked about some snapchat bot to post automatically,do you still have it?

I don't "have" it, and I never "had" it. :-)

I'm just the coder (reverse engineer, creator of the concept) of this Snapchat SaaS bot system. The distribution is done by a separate company.

But to answer your question: Yes, it still works very stable (prototype since January 2018, beta since April 2018, released in May 2018).

And: https://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-Any-sna...#pid690538

My latest thread: 3 to 5 Million US$ revenue

[Image: giphy.gif]

Automate your daily work with Bots!
Then you'll have more time to sleep. ;-)
2018-08-07, 08:59 AM,
(2018-08-07, 03:03 AM)CharlieHarper Wrote:
(2018-08-06, 01:53 PM)moonpk Wrote: Thanks,but you talked about some snapchat bot to post automatically,do you still have it?

I don't "have" it, and I never "had" it. :-)

I'm just the coder (reverse engineer, creator of the concept) of this Snapchat SaaS bot system. The distribution is done by a separate company.

But to answer your question: Yes, it still works very stable (prototype since January 2018, beta since April 2018, released in May 2018).

And: https://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-Any-sna...#pid690538
I can buy the bot?if yes how do i buy it
2018-08-07, 10:14 AM,
(2018-08-05, 11:50 PM)CharlieHarper Wrote:
(2018-08-05, 08:17 PM)timilak65 Wrote: Anyone can explain how to promote CPA using snapchat?

I extracted this from a white paper, which a few of you may already know:

Example 1:

• Network: CPAGrip
• Niche: Giveaways (coupons, smartphones)
• Setup: 1 Snapchat account, 3 story posts in 3 hours • Profit: US$ 63.69 (ca. 55 Euro) in 12 minutes only

Example 2:

• Network: Adult dating network
• Niche: Adult dating offers (trial access, subscriptions)
• Setup: 10 to 15 Snapchat accounts, 5 to 10 story posts per account and day
• Profit: US$ 1,000 to 1,500 per day (theoretically US$ 30,000+ per month)

Your further income sources are:

• App installs (CPI) - very profitable, because 100 % of all Snapchat members use a smartphone or tablet
• Promotion of your brands, products and services
• „Get free followers/friends“ niche (possible generators)
• Paid SMM (Social Media Marketing) panel with sales of followers/friends
• Sales of aged accounts (accounts with many friends, a long posting history, powered by randomized activities)
• and many more...

Every story post should include some tricks to improve your conversions:

- A custom thumbnail (independent from the picture or video you upload) to get additional attention and build up trust (the official Snapchat iOS and Android apps don't allow this).
- A custom caption (text layer on your pictures and videos).
- A custom time how long your pictures and videos will be visible, instead of 24 hours, e. g. 3, 9, 12 hours (the official Snapchat iOS and Android apps enforce 24 hours here).
- The usage of "live content" (pictures and videos), not to be displayed as "upload from the gallery", even if the content has been produced weeks or months ago (the official Snapchat iOS and Android apps don't allow this).

Only a few ideas how to get traffic for your Snapchat accounts:

- Spreading the usernames of your Snapchat accounts at other social networks (Instagram, Facebook etc.) and other platforms (Reddit, YouTube etc.).
- Scraping usernames of Snapchat users from other networks and platforms (profiles, posts, videos).
- Automated scraping usernames of Snapchat users inside Snapchat (officially not supported by the Snapchat iOS and Android apps), mass adding them as friends.
- Setting your Snapchat account to "Story visibility: everyone", so everybody can see your story posts, not only your friends.

(I can't publish every method here, to prevent Snapchat from any kind of over-saturation like Instagram, Facebook, YouTube etc.)

hey can you tell me where i can buy a snapchat bot
2018-08-07, 11:39 AM,
(2018-08-07, 08:59 AM)moonpk Wrote: I can buy the bot?if yes how do i buy it

@ moonpk
@ mustafa5732003
@ firerapid99
@ timilak65
@ Internetguy01
@ 1Mrolls

I'm currently very busy with coding some unique features. And there will be some changes about the distribution company also.

So please be a little patient, you'll get your answers by PM soon.

Thank you for your understanding! :-)

My latest thread: 3 to 5 Million US$ revenue

[Image: giphy.gif]

Automate your daily work with Bots!
Then you'll have more time to sleep. ;-)
2018-08-10, 07:17 AM,
If you could pm me the place where i can buy the bot. Thank you in advance!
2018-08-10, 07:52 AM,
(2018-08-07, 11:39 AM)CharlieHarper Wrote:
(2018-08-07, 08:59 AM)moonpk Wrote: I can buy the bot?if yes how do i buy it

@ moonpk
@ mustafa5732003
@ firerapid99
@ timilak65
@ Internetguy01
@ 1Mrolls

I'm currently very busy with coding some unique features. And there will be some changes about the distribution company also.

So please be a little patient, you'll get your answers by PM soon.

Thank you for your understanding! :-)

hey so where can i buy it you told me you would get back to me