Any reviews on bulletproofvps or any other seo vps.
2014-02-10, 09:42 PM,
BulletProof VPS has my attention with their very cheap packages of seo tools. $40 for a whole lot of them. Sounds like bang for the buck. However, I'm very weary. They are a rebrand of extremeseotools and from all the reviews I'm seeing from the old business, it was not good.

Given that, I would also like what other SEO Vps companies are good? I see cheapseovps being touted around here but I'd like to get some second opinions.
2014-02-14, 07:04 AM,
(2014-02-10, 09:42 PM)BenRabara Wrote: BulletProof VPS has my attention with their very cheap packages of seo tools. $40 for a whole lot of them. Sounds like bang for the buck. However, I'm very weary. They are a rebrand of extremeseotools and from all the reviews I'm seeing from the old business, it was not good.

Given that, I would also like what other SEO Vps companies are good? I see cheapseovps being touted around here but I'd like to get some second opinions.

From my opinion CheapSEOVPS is not a rebrand of Extremeseotools.

I'm sure there are some users singed up with their services, hope someone can give a sign?

Extremeseotools have really bad reviews and because of that they change their brand, website design and domain name, Their packages are same in all these websites(Or almost same), Their idea putting all customers in one server and limit their usage. They lie about giving you dedicated RAM, CPU and so on. Their customer support is horrible and all their software is cracked. Reading reviews from blackhatworld about users can access other users data ending up with mixed senuke settings and campaigns and so on..

senukexcrvps.ca same packages, diff design
extremeseotools.com
senukexcrvps.com/ <- Parked website deleted
seotoolsvps.ca <-- Parked website Deleted too
scrapeboxvps.ca/ <- Parked website Deleted too
gsavps.com <- They are also creating a new website
scrapeboxvps.lo.gs same packages,prices, diff design
scrapeboxsenukevps.com same packages, prices, diff design

Haha, it's very easy to predict that extremeseotools is behind all these web sites.

One server for all customers, putting cracks from Platform provides competing CPA content sections ad such. Do not post this on CPA Elites please. and imsnake.com into their server.

Screenshot from Forum discussions are not allowed here..
check this image
i.imgur.com/ktq5l.png

I hope this will help you.
Latest Thanks - View all

•.R-evolution.•(2014-03-22 02:34 PM) balkor(2014-02-15 12:43 AM) 
2014-02-17, 10:58 PM,
Thank you for this! Decided to go with cheapseovps as many people use it on this forum.
2015-01-11, 12:41 AM,
"I have been with bulletproof vps for long time, actuallly they used to be extreme seo tools, then bulletproof vps, and now "offshores seo vps(dot)com and I will say they have a great service. They have many apps that you can use FULLY licensed. Not like other places where they claim everything is licensed. I've been to many other VPS providers and what makes me the most angry is they say SEO suite is licensed when in fact it's NOT. Offshore seo vps does have licensed seo suite it updates everyday and everything else is licensed too. Not to mention their great support. There's 3 support agents that are there to help you whenver you need. Anyone who says these guys are not good are lyers. I've been there now going on 3 years, never been shut down for running Xrumer which is amazing most places would shut you down from complaints ect... These guys know their stuff. Yes they have had issues before, but nothing that wasn't explained in detail in an email they will never leave you in the dark about anything. back along time ago when Russia changed their polices and shut down all the servers they were generous enough to give me 2 months for free on a new server and been there ever since. Highly recommended from me. I know I don't have a long account history on this forum I mostly just read other posts, but I had to jump on this I love these guys :)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  SEO Rapper Pyromaniac 9 479 2017-05-17, 12:14 PM
Last Post: nutnuts
  Reverse Engineering SEO strategy? svenseverus 6 974 2016-10-18, 04:14 PM
Last Post: callieseye
  Moz Needs SEO Help & Goes To Google Forums For It HawkEye 2 395 2015-11-04, 10:42 PM
Last Post: HawkEye
  Never fire a seo gig KoTaPaKa 9 638 2015-09-06, 11:27 AM
Last Post: carriage
  New Beginning- SEO startup 2015 BaStan 8 638 2015-08-09, 02:52 PM
Last Post: BaStan

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top