Any logo designers here?! Need some ideas!
2016-01-26, 10:23 PM,
Hi all,

Any designers at heart always have a passion to try something new.
I have a business called 'Fully Creative' it is a startup / small business web design agency based in the UK.

I am currently going through a new branding phase for 2016, and would really like to know what other may have in mind for the logo! :)

This is my current:

[Image: fullycreative_logo.png]

I like it but I am not sold on it - any other designers have any ideas of how I could take this to the next level...

Thanks, Charlie

I help learners and earners make $$$$

Simple?... No. Easy?... No. Can YOU do it too?.... Yes!
2016-01-26, 11:00 PM,
hey man please make sure next time to put it in the right section :).
Latest Thanks - View all

DutchPride(2016-01-27 02:37 AM) 
2016-01-26, 11:49 PM,
(2016-01-26, 11:00 PM)TheDutchLegend Wrote: hey man please make sure next time to put it in the right section :).

Hi Dutch,

Apologies - clearly I didn't look hard enough :)

Regards, Charlie

2016-01-26, 11:51 PM,
(2016-01-26, 11:49 PM)CreativeIncome Wrote:
(2016-01-26, 11:00 PM)TheDutchLegend Wrote: hey man please make sure next time to put it in the right section :).

Hi Dutch,

Apologies - clearly I didn't look hard enough :)

Regards, Charlie

no problem dude :).
2016-01-27, 12:07 AM,
Hmm the color think on the left looks kinda nice, but the text is very simple. Maybe changing the colour thing so that it looks more like a "C" and then putting in the middle replacing the "C" in the creative.

I know you're still working on getting this company of the ground but after visiting your website I see some bad (in my opinion) colour schemes, I'm sure you know about this but using https://color.adobe.com/create/color-wheel/ will generate some pretty awesome colour schemes that might look too simple at first but are a solid choice and "age" nice.

I was also wondering where in the UK are you based?
2016-01-27, 12:13 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2016-01-27, 12:27 AM by Code.)
The color thing on the right has been ripped of of someone, i've seen it dozen times already.

Also i looked up your website and I must say not a single client will go into business with you using that website, nothing is finished, it look like 50% finished.

Few things that i found: you forgot a closing tag at the bottom of the homepage(i don't use wordpress but it might be in the template), the white box and the picture looks like it has been placed in 1990 when the www just started, the portofolio page doesn't really look appealing.

I'm sorry if i look harsh but please get your own website finished before taking anyone else's work.
2016-01-27, 12:27 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2016-01-27, 12:31 AM by Bear.)
(2016-01-27, 12:07 AM)Heraclitus Wrote: Hmm the color think on the left looks kinda nice, but the text is very simple. Maybe changing the colour thing so that it looks more like a "C" and then putting in the middle replacing the "C" in the creative.

I know you're still working on getting this company of the ground but after visiting your website I see some bad (in my opinion) colour schemes, I'm sure you know about this but using https://color.adobe.com/create/color-wheel/ will generate some pretty awesome colour schemes that might look too simple at first but are a solid choice and "age" nice.

I was also wondering where in the UK are you based?

Hi Heraclitus,

Thanks for the reply.
The website is in complete review!

Please do not think the website is anywhere near complete - just the logo for now ;)

I'm based in the East Midlands, South Leicestershire.

Cheers, Charlie

(2016-01-27, 12:13 AM)Code Wrote: The color thing on the right has been ripped of of someone, i've seen it dozen times already.

Also i looked up your website and I must say not a single client will go into business with you using that website, nothing is finished, it look like 50% finished.

Few things that i found: you forgot a closing tag at the bottom of the homepage(i don't use wordpress but it might be in the template), the white box and the picture looks like it has been placed in 1990 when the www just started, the portofolio page doesn't really look appealing.

I'm sorry if i look harsh but please get your own website finished before taking anyone else's work.

Hi Code,

I completely understand what your saying. Hence the changes regarding the logo and branding..

My website is NO WHERE near ready, and should be hidden from public view at the moment. Trust me I know when you said it's incomplete and ugly, because right now it is. Shouldn't be visible! :) lol.

I will make the change so it is not visible at the moment.

Thanks, Charlie

2016-01-27, 04:38 AM,
Yo I might be able to help you (design something for you), pm me your skype.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Free Logo Generator $chestofloot$ 11 2,292 2016-11-16, 12:33 AM
Last Post: $chestofloot$
  [GET] FREE Logo , Design's, Thems etc.. TEMPLATES FOR A WEBSITE TheDutchLegend 14 3,836 2016-02-22, 11:25 PM
Last Post: evasivesteel
  [Learn and Share] Web Designers Chat editify 5 686 2015-07-28, 04:38 AM
Last Post: editify
  How do I center my logo? Big Chief 20 1,144 2015-03-02, 10:09 AM
Last Post: steal69
  AAA Logo 2014 | Pre-Activated Version M!st3r XX 10 1,211 2014-10-17, 02:48 AM
Last Post: M!st3r XX

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top