Any good youtube comment upvoter bots in 2018?
2018-07-17, 11:16 PM,
Hey i'm trying to find a good youtube comment upvoter bot. A free one where i would just have to buy proxies would be fine or even a paid one. There's so many people like botting their comments so i might as well join in but i can't seem to find one that's recent and up to date.
Share This Thread :

2018-07-17, 11:24 PM,
Thread moved to the correct forum section.

Please check the list and descriptions of forum sections the next time. ;-)

My latest thread: 3 to 5 Million US$ revenue

[Image: giphy.gif]

Automate your daily work with Bots!
Then you'll have more time to sleep. ;-)
2018-07-18, 01:10 AM,
I think you can get that on some smm panels for cheap

[Image: cpaleaksbanner2.gif]
2018-07-18, 02:05 AM,
(2018-07-17, 11:16 PM)raidboss Wrote: Hey i'm trying to find a good youtube comment upvoter bot. A free one where i would just have to buy proxies would be fine or even a paid one. There's so many people like botting their comments so i might as well join in but i can't seem to find one that's recent and up to date.

Yeah, you won't find a free or even paid bot for up voting youtube comments. There are people botting their comments, but they are all doing it manually. If it wasn't that hard, and people were using publicly free/paid available bots then you would see a huge surge of spam everywhere.

For sure you won't find a free one, and you could do a google search and see that there aren't any active youtube comment upvoters. There was one guy that was selling one, but then he closed shop. That was the only one available in the last 3 years.
2018-07-18, 02:50 AM,
(2018-07-18, 02:05 AM)WhiteGirl Wrote: For sure you won't find a free one, and you could do a google search and see that there aren't any active youtube comment upvoters. There was one guy that was selling one, but then he closed shop. That was the only one available in the last 3 years.

@ raidboss

+1 that you won't find a free comment voting bot in 2018. Why should anybody offer this for free, since it needs permanent updates due to YouTube changes?

There used to be a few paid ones in 2017, but the ones being available to the broad public stopped to work of course.

Addtionally please keep an eye on possible malware, pretending to be a sort of YouTube bot. We had to delete several threads here from a "special person" trying to spread malware here. So always check everything with different anti virus tools before you install it.

My latest thread: 3 to 5 Million US$ revenue

[Image: giphy.gif]

Automate your daily work with Bots!
Then you'll have more time to sleep. ;-)
2018-07-18, 09:34 AM,
Botting is easy but upvotes are not the same as it used to be last year. Most of the time your upvotes won't count or may burn your account faster.