Any good Method to make money from PPD
2013-09-08, 12:39 PM,
I am new in PPD. I have joined 2 networks, http://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-Network-Ban and Adnooka, I am awaiting there response on approval of application.

I have got used to this forum, it has some good earning guides. But before I proceed into PPD, I have a few questions which I am listing it here.

1. Good Networks- Which network you think I should join, which does not ask about the website at the time of the registration as I dont have any site.

2. Direct Traffic- Can I promote the links on Facebook and other sites directly rather than creating a video or creating a site. Will my account gets banned for direct traffic.

3. Can I select a niche as Facebook Cheats download and use the keyword facebookcheatcodes and create a site around it and rank it on Google, can this be the good method to earn from it.

I am a newbie and would like to see your comments.
Latest Thanks - View all

deacu(2014-08-15 11:15 AM) 
2013-09-08, 12:52 PM,
I am using sharecash and seems to be working great for me so far :)

Direct traffic ? Why people will download the stuff since you are not showing anything then some text with link? In case you got a great legit niche for which people are dying for then it can work . If you can get good traffic from facebook , then create a page . And promote it that what I will suggest.

Yeah I also heard about about facebook cheats and it's working awesomeely for the people :) Experiment a bit .

Welcome to CPAelites :)
2013-09-08, 01:37 PM,
Quote:
(2013-09-08, 12:52 PM)sureshraina2001 Wrote: I am using sharecash and seems to be working great for me so far :)

Direct traffic ? Why people will download the stuff since you are not showing anything then some text with link? In case you got a great legit niche for which people are dying for then it can work . If you can get good traffic from facebook , then create a page . And promote it that what I will suggest.

Yeah I also heard about about facebook cheats and it's working awesomeely for the people :) Experiment a bit .

Welcome to CPAelites :)

Good to see fellow Indian commenting with the methods.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Can you suggest me good hosting? Mix2003_2012 0 57 Yesterday, 04:12 PM
Last Post: Mix2003_2012
  Skills, tools but i'm not making money HELP! maxvolrat 18 336 Yesterday, 06:38 AM
Last Post: maxvolrat
  [Help] How could I make some fake proof like this? (With website refresh etc.) Murker 1 86 2017-10-21, 10:45 PM
Last Post: sudipda
  How Can I Make A Landing Page With Generator? shervin 3 130 2017-10-20, 08:03 PM
Last Post: PRINC3
  [JAVA SCRIPT] Need someone to make me an executable!!! CagelessBrain 0 81 2017-10-17, 04:09 AM
Last Post: CagelessBrain

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top