CPAElites is for sale! As a result of the 2 months CEO absence: Please click [here] to read more!

Any advice for grey hat SEO?
2019-07-08, 01:19 PM,
Hey guys,

I'm planning to start doing SEO and rank hack websites on Google (video games niches).

To do so, I plan to optimise as much as I can a wordpress website (with long articles) based on SEO audit and to buy high-quality backlinks.

Do you think this combination will be enough to rank small niches?
Being French, I am also considering focusing on french niches (french articles, video games etc.)

Any advice about the type of backlink I should buy? Any good provider?
Do you think there is still room in this market to make good profit?

Thanks a lot,
2019-07-08, 04:46 PM,
(2019-07-08, 01:19 PM)FrenchCo Wrote: Hey guys,

I'm planning to start doing SEO and rank hack websites on Google (video games niches).

To do so, I plan to optimise as much as I can a wordpress website (with long articles) based on SEO audit and to buy high-quality backlinks.

Do you think this combination will be enough to rank small niches?
Being French, I am also considering focusing on french niches (french articles, video games etc.)

Any advice about the type of backlink I should buy? Any good provider?
Do you think there is still room in this market to make good profit?

Thanks a lot,

Hello. Yes, it is worth a try. But it will take some time before you see the results. Maybe months (sometimes faster).
But usually, new sites fall into the Google sandbox now. It takes some time for the site to start appearing on the first pages of search results.

You can try to rank the site for several keywords at once. One long post - one sub-niche.
Some sub-niches convert much better than others, if one niche does not work, just try another niche.
When you find a niche that brought the first leads, you can make an additional site for this niche with an exact match domain. One site is good, but several sites are better.

Also, sooner or later your sites will be banned by Google. If Google banned one of your site, you will have a second.
Google has already banned many sites with such niches, so many people have stopped doing this method.
So, you can still make money with this method, but be prepared that the earnings will be unreliable and someday Google de-indexes your site completely. Maybe the site will live a month, and maybe it will generate income for a whole year, nobody knows.

You can buy some social signals with drip feed delivery (Facebook shares, Twitter signals). Sometimes for small niches this is enough (if your On-Page SEO is really good).
2019-07-08, 05:23 PM,
Thanks a lot @Divergent for this insight

I was also thinking about one website for different sub-niches.

Would you consider that social signals are more important than backlinks?
Any good provider for that? What about Fiverr?
2019-07-08, 06:02 PM,
(2019-07-08, 05:23 PM)FrenchCo Wrote: Thanks a lot @Divergent for this insight

I was also thinking about one website for different sub-niches.

Would you consider that social signals are more important than backlinks?
Any good provider for that? What about Fiverr?

This is no stronger than backlinks. Backlinks are important too. Everything is important together: the characteristics of your domain, the uniqueness of the content, the length of the text, the speed of the page loading and many other factors. I just don’t know which backlinks work well now, I’m not good at backlinks)
Just look for services that provide social signals, look in Google.
The main thing is that the signals and backlinks should not come instantly, but for a few links every day. It will look natural for Google, for the new site (this is my opinion).
Just focus on making a website and writing articles for your niche. And later you can try to add some backlinks. If you are lucky, the site will be ranked. Unfortunately, there is no exact method and no guarantees))
2019-07-08, 06:13 PM,
Build links yourself.
If you want good results.
2019-07-09, 11:48 AM,
Thanks for your advice
Very useful
2019-07-09, 06:42 PM,
@FrenchCo low hanging fruit. i.e don't go for the big games go for the smaller game niches to start with till you get the hang of it. I remember when I first built a website and ranked 1st and 2nd for a game that had just launched it was there for 6 months. Very profitable until the google blacklist ;). Just remember "hacks" don't last long. Pure blackhat is the way to go for that niche.

The quieter you become, the more you can hear
2019-07-12, 11:54 AM,
I am also doing SEO, my site is APKNite, it has some potential results on SERPs.
But it took me about 5 months, Google's algorithm is such a noisy boy :)
2019-07-25, 01:55 PM,
(2019-07-08, 06:13 PM)IM2020 Wrote: Build links yourself.
If you want good results.

Should I create links to specific posts (games) I want to rank (https://xxx.xx/XXXX/) or to the root of the website (https://xxx.xx/) ?
2019-07-25, 04:58 PM,
This really depends on what the entirety of the site entails.
But will advice the inner pages especially if you have different games you wish to promote/rank for. This will make you target a given set of keywords for a given page also you are able to write a very relevant content that strictly discusses about the game in question.
As previously advised, I will also reiterate that you implement Social Signals with Backlinks too, and also, do not overlook the power of OnPage SEO, it goes a long way in magic performing.
All in All, drip feeding of links and signals are the way to go, don't rush things even though we all wanted to get ranked tomorrow.  Wink