Any Mobile Traffic Sources?
2015-10-20, 09:46 PM,
So I do PPI with OGMobi. It's been a good month and a half for me since I've earned $1.3k but my method has died out. I used Instagram as a mobile traffic source and some of you may have heard of the term 'comment spam'. I don't have a large account on instagram and now they've added a new update to stop any more comments like I used to do on pictures to direct users to my landing page.

Is there any good mobile traffic sources that offer genuine users to visit my landing page? Preferably a low minimum bid, I've taken a look around the forum and I was wondering if there were any others.

Would also like to ask users whether they've ever had the opportunity of using 9GAG to send users to their landing page and how it worked out for them.

Thanks Tongue

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Get Unlimited Traffic With Web Bot Aboutmoney 2 116 Yesterday, 04:58 PM
Last Post: Aboutmoney
  [GET FREE] Stuna Traffic Bot PRO.. Included Stuna Proxy Bot PRO gabilaza 2 100 Yesterday, 12:58 AM
Last Post: stephanie12
  Madden NFL Mobile Hack Generator Landing Page MrLions 7 724 2017-12-06, 01:06 PM
Last Post: WillydaDon
  How to make $50 daily with Targeted Traffic and CPA Offers Proster 47 4,799 2017-12-03, 12:12 AM
Last Post: ritamshri
  Free Madden Mobile Hack Landing Page CrypticEagle 7 401 2017-11-28, 07:28 PM
Last Post: TheCpaMaster

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top