Any Legit working method for youtube monetization?
2015-07-13, 01:57 AM,
Hello,I'm trying to upload videos on youtube with unlisted method,for some reason whatever I do it always asks for PROOF OF COMMERCIAL RIGHTS?

I know 100% these videos do not have any copyright or any 3rd party or anything on them,because I see a lot of people uploading these videos and monetizing them easily,why is this happening???

Account is 100% clean,made with legit dedicated ip and clean normal email+phone number.

Connected to adsense and approved,I've been uploading and everything was ok,but past couple days keeps bugging me,it's like a youtube glitch or something,keeps getting stuck.

What do i have to do???how do you people usually monetize your videos???

I always upload with UNLISTED METHOD,and and wait for processing to finish before I monetize,and I go to Monetization and check mark all ad types and put ad timing and everything and click save changes,I wait 10 seconds go to video manager and notice the gray mark that says,PROOF OF COMMERCIAL RIGHTS!Please help me out here!!! getting sick and tired of this.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [NEW][<$30]Youtube Video Hack Proof at CHEAPEST rates.[PART2] justdidit 106 7,614 10 hours ago
Last Post: SpaceNL
  Bought some views, comments, likes, and sub for my YouTube niche. Now what? ChunkOS 2 109 Yesterday, 02:11 PM
Last Post: kermalastu
  Track YouTube Video Rank Manually+Useful Site Watt 25 1,192 Yesterday, 02:07 PM
Last Post: Watt
  [HELP] Quality Youtube Views cracklings1017 9 268 2017-10-21, 11:02 PM
Last Post: jackin
  Youtube Views djkrmak02 3 198 2017-10-20, 07:10 PM
Last Post: PHPMaster

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top