$ Any Craigslist Phone Verification Method??? Make pva ?
2014-07-13, 02:00 PM,
I will pay for a legit method for making craigslist pva.
I need somebody that has a working method to phone verify accounts for craigslist.
I need to post in the for sale section.
$$$$ I'll pay for the working method. $$

A google pva method might work on craigslist.again post in here if your interested.
Thank you.
2014-07-13, 02:12 PM,
I believe that this would be able to help you out.
2014-07-14, 03:36 AM,
Sad that service does not work for craigslist tried it yesterday.
Thanks though

Any other methods that work anybody ?? $$
2014-07-14, 03:38 AM,
I'm surprised we don't have rules against CL posts.
2014-07-14, 04:23 AM,
(2014-07-14, 03:38 AM)Silverdot Wrote: I'm surprised we don't have rules against CL posts.

Sad what do you mean ?
Do you mean there should be a rule that you can't ask for Anything craigslist?
..cuz last time I checked this was a forum ,where ppl actually help each other.

Everybody has the own niche ,they haven't banned youtube post so why Cl ?

Anyway anybody with any valuable method I'm all ears,again I will pay for a working method. $$$$$
Latest Thanks - View all

Valerie(2014-07-16 11:46 AM) 
2014-07-14, 04:28 AM, (This post was last modified: 2014-07-14, 04:29 AM by wackiin.)
Shouldnt be anything wrong with it its a marketing forum and thats a form of marketing its no worse then posting cracks and hacks

It surprised me when another forum did it when there was alot of people into it and still are.

(2014-07-14, 03:38 AM)Silverdot Wrote: I'm surprised we don't have rules against CL posts.

Have you got a good way to post? if so hit me up and ill ask if you know the methods ive used i just dont have time to do it by hand

(2014-07-14, 04:23 AM)Alldoe300 Wrote:

Sad what do you mean ?

Anyway anybody with any valuable method I'm all ears,again I will pay for a working method. $$$$$
2014-07-14, 04:49 AM,
I have a working method to PVA. i sent you PM.
Latest Thanks - View all

Alldoe300(2014-07-14 08:35 AM) 
2014-07-14, 04:55 AM, (This post was last modified: 2014-07-14, 04:57 AM by Alldoe300.)
Thanks a lot I just went on Skype and messaged you but your offline. I'm still trying to catch you online.

(2014-07-14, 04:28 AM)wackiin Wrote: Shouldnt be anything wrong with it its a marketing forum and thats a form of marketing its no worse then posting cr@cks and h@cks

It surprised me when another forum did it when there was alot of people into it and still are.

Have you got a good way to post? if so hit me up and ill ask if you know the methods ive used i just dont have time to do it by hand

Sad what do you mean ?

Wackiness pm me i can't pm yet,
2014-07-14, 06:31 AM, (This post was last modified: 2014-07-14, 06:32 AM by Silverdot.)

Sad what do you mean ?

No that's not what I meant. I don't appreciate you getting all defensive when I just make a general statement as if I DON'T help people here. 2,000 thanks and 127 Rep would say otherwise. You only have 8 posts are already on your way to being a quality member I'm sure. Thanks for contributing. :-/

I was just saying that several other "Internet Marketing" forums have banned the discussion of CL topics because they generally cause problems.

I'm not going to take the time to spell it out for you seeing as you're posting about CL in a forum that doesn't have a section for it yet alone any threads about methods regarding it.

I will send a special PM to HawkEye as to why he should ban all discussions about CL just for you and to maintain the quality of content here on the forum. Wink
Latest Thanks - View all

paradise(2014-07-14 01:04 PM) 
2014-07-14, 08:33 AM,
(2014-07-14, 06:31 AM)Silverdot Wrote:

Sad what do you mean ?

No that's not what I meant. I don't appreciate you getting all defensive when I just make a general statement as if I DON'T help people here. 2,000 thanks and 127 Rep would say otherwise. You only have 8 posts are already on your way to being a quality member I'm sure. Thanks for contributing. :-/

I was just saying that several other "Internet Marketing" forums have banned the discussion of CL topics because they generally cause problems.

I'm not going to take the time to spell it out for you seeing as you're posting about CL in a forum that doesn't have a section for it yet alone any threads about methods regarding it.

I will send a special PM to HawkEye as to why he should ban all discussions about CL just for you and to maintain the quality of content here on the forum. Wink

Where do I start.... Cool
Okay you come into my thread you make a slick statement( which offers no help )
And I reply Askin you what you meant by your statement... Just so I can be clear.
What's the point of you coming in the thread and saying that? I mean really....
Just hit the back button and enjoy all the other threads in this great forum.

I personally won't come in a thread and do what you did. Smh @ Your response.

Cry Cry I'm lol @ sendin special pm's to ban something because your sensitive.
I don't care. Not sure if I was supposed to be scared. I'm still lol ,your just being petty.Tongue

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Instagram Verification Loop EnChanter 20 463 24 minutes ago
Last Post: adidam
  Any YouTube Method? adidam 2 37 2 hours ago
Last Post: adidam
  How to make video proof? kazurengan 15 351 3 hours ago
Last Post: cohzynes
  FR advertisers issue with phone providers and Conversion decreased KilluminatiX 134 6,498 11 hours ago
Last Post: Aicec
  How can I make a Mediafire content locker ? TheSillyHat 4 181 2017-12-02, 12:56 AM
Last Post: lizha11

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top