Another Noob :)
2014-07-01, 10:13 PM,
Hi all!

Brand new to CPA Elites and on my first quick look around everything looks really good!

A little about me:
I'm still a 'newbie' in the IM world, although I stumbled across and joined the BBHF in Jan of 2013. Unfortunately, due to health and financial problems I never really got off the ground in my internet marketing venture.

I've been downloading some things from BBHF but still looking for that completely newbie friendly way of earning some money, and more importantly learning the required skills.

The money and health troubles are still very prominent in my life, but I've made a commitment to myself to get myself sorted in every way, i.e. physically, mentally and financially.

I'm here to learn and I hope I'll get the opportunity to interact and learn with as many of you great people as possible.

Keep positive and get in touch if you fancy chatting to a noob Smile
2014-07-01, 10:18 PM, (This post was last modified: 2014-07-01, 10:18 PM by Spiderman.)
Welcome to CPAElites, you've come to the right place.
I really wish that your health and financial problems will be solved, keep that determination and you'll accomplish great achievements.
Good luck.
Latest Thanks - View all

B.A. Bigmacus(2014-07-01 10:19 PM) 
2014-07-02, 03:14 AM,
Welcome to CPA Elites B.A. Bigmacus, Thanks for that great introduction.
Good luck on your CPA Journey!
Latest Thanks - View all

B.A. Bigmacus(2014-07-02 04:49 AM) 

Any questions related to CPA belong here.
Before posting, make sure you are in the correct section.

I am temporarily absent due to family circumstances.

2014-07-20, 04:23 AM,
Thanks guys for thw warm welcome.

Been on here a couple of weeks now and to be completely honest, I'm hugely confused. There's so much information on here and I really don't know where to start.

I have my health problems as you know and unfortunately its affecting my motivation and ability to get things done. I need a virtual kick up the arse guys. Please put on your size 12's and give me a firm boot and a few words of motivation - I'd massively appreciate it.

Is there any threads that can help me get started at all? I just need to get going and gain motion on things. Seeing some sort of results I'm sure will help motivate me!!!!

Thanks in advance guys! I really appreciate all your help.
2014-07-20, 06:59 AM,
Welcome , now about answering your question : there are alot of threads that might help you , if you want , i might give you some advices for beginning , but first you need to tell us what you wanna begin with ? PPI/CPA/others ... ?

If you want , add me on skype and we will chat there : maxymoxy
Latest Thanks - View all

B.A. Bigmacus(2014-07-24 12:19 AM) 
2014-07-20, 07:06 AM,
Welcome to CPAElites.

Enjoy your stay!
Latest Thanks - View all

Nothing
2014-07-20, 07:14 AM,
Bro many people here will help you. Read about what you like first then see just go for it. Health problems or not you can make it. Just don't sit around and blaming life, not saying you are but just take a step you already made a huge and the best one by joining here trust me.
Latest Thanks - View all

2014-07-20, 07:31 AM,
Welcome to this great community. Start now and earn!
Latest Thanks - View all

B.A. Bigmacus(2014-07-24 12:20 AM) 
2014-07-20, 08:13 PM,
Welcome to CPAelites! You are in the right forum and don't worry! soon you will become a pro IM'er
Latest Thanks - View all

B.A. Bigmacus(2014-07-24 12:20 AM) 

----
There are 10 kinds of people. Those who understand binary, and those who do not.
2014-07-24, 12:19 AM,
Thanks everyone for the kind words of encouragement. Please accept my apologies for not replying sooner - it looks like I had thread notifications switched off so didn't know about your replies :(

But that's irrelevant - I'm here now and reassessing my abilities and determination. I want so hard to be good at something, to life myself out of this horrid depression I'm in and to start working towards financial stability. So that's what I'm going to do. Here's my plan:

1. Tonight I am going to have an early night. I sleep really poorly despite being completely shattered all the time. I haven't had an early night in months, so I figure getting a good 8 hours sleep with help 'reset' my mind
2. Get up slightly earlier, have a nice and relaxed breakfast then head for work.
3. Go to work as usual and try to focus on the positives instead of allowing the negatives to bring me down.
4. Get home from work, enjoy my kids and have a great evening with them.
5. Once they're in bed (they go to bed early as they're young), that's when I'll start my research and decide which avenue I'm going to travel down initially, i.e. PPI/CPA etc.
6. Wicked - I'm going to ask if its okay to take you up on your offer and discuss a few bits further and hopefully make a start in this huge world!

So, that's the plan so far. Until I get to steps 5 and 6 I won't really know what to do after that. I imagine it will be something along the lines of learn, implement, repeat. Over and over until I perfect something. Then it will be a case of staying ahead of the game.

Perhaps I should start a journey thread to document everything and as a way to hold myself accountable to everyone, and if I start slacking you guys can give me a virtual slap! Lol.

Please feel free to suggest any other steps I should include or change in my initial plan. I'm completely open to learning from you guys who know what you're doing!

Thanks everyone, you have helped boost my confidence and motivation a little :)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Im a noob Millendez79 3 567 2016-07-21, 01:17 AM
Last Post: danzo07
  a very noob savenirity 2 497 2016-04-19, 05:04 PM
Last Post: chowdary
  Another Noob KidCruz 7 921 2016-04-12, 03:04 PM
Last Post: HawkEye
  Noob Aff Manager to the site! :P HeresJeffy 2 636 2015-12-24, 10:20 AM
Last Post: WarAffiliate
  Hey all - Another noob Hutch 4 669 2015-11-25, 02:21 PM
Last Post: HawkEye