[Another Journey] DarKneSS' Money Making Adventures [Make it Rain]
2013-07-02, 07:57 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2013-07-02, 07:57 AM by DarKneSS.)
Hello to the elites (and newbies) of CPA and PPD!

I've created this thread to record down my thoughts everyday, and hopefully motivate others along the way. Meanwhile, I wish some masters can also leave a couple tips for lazy assholes like me.
Enough with the cheesy introduction, I'll move on to my experience with CPA and PPD. This is an excerpt from my another journey on Forum discussions are not allowed here. that I never finished. So enjoy the read of my "life story" was far.
That passage was written last year in July. Like I said, I average $3-5 a day all through the summer. Fast forward a couple months because I had school, it's summer again and it's time for me to begin again!
So totally, I have made a total of $1,600 from AWM! (I have also used FI, but earnings are not that great) I understand it is not great, but that is because I concentrated on my studies in school, so I did not focus on money making. I am now taking summer school, but that also means it is a much easier class and I have tons of free time on my hands to start small and go big again.

GOALS:
[X]Earn $1 Stable
[X]Earn $5 Stable
[]Earn $10 Stable
[]Earn $25 Stable
[]Earn $50 Stable
[]Earn $100 Stable

DAY 1:
My video that has been earning me an average of $20 a day has just been taken down , and copied by other PPD users. Sadly, I will need to create another video for this niche. However, not much was done today except the purchase and set up of a domain. Will keep you guys updated!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My journey for private music studio! rinaldohack 26 796 4 hours ago
Last Post: rinaldohack
  [Noob] Trying to make money on MULTINICHE site [cpagrip] Kacze 53 3,157 5 hours ago
Last Post: Kacze
  [JOURNEY] [Viral NEWS site] lunapt 19 1,293 9 hours ago
Last Post: tamnga
  JOURNEY [Update #58 - #62] $$ My Journey to Financial Freedom $$ moneyboy2012 78 5,926 10 hours ago
Last Post: moneyboy2012
  Divergent's SEO Journey to $100/Day (Massive Action Plan) Divergent 56 2,863 10 hours ago
Last Post: KentVMason

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top