Another Charge-back
2017-05-13, 08:56 PM, (This post was last modified: 2017-05-13, 11:44 PM by Eion.)
Profile of the user: thejudicator

Amount: $69.95

Product: IGCreator

Purchase Date: 7th April, 2017

Charge-back Date: Today (13th May, 2017)

Description: It seems like the fall of mass-planner is probably the cause of the sudden increase in charge-back I am seeing for IGCreator. People seems to be retiring from IG ventures after MP went down and now they are in the process of recovering their investment in any means. The case here is quite simple, the buyer purchased the product on 7th April and on 3rd May, he asked whether the bot is functioning properly or not. I showed him a successful registration proof to verify whether its working or not and then he admitted that the problem might be on his end. After that we had no more chats on Skype or email.

Today, all of a sudden, he issued a charge-back on PayPal, vaguely saying that the created accounts doesn't meet his standard of quality and that he wants a full refund. The buyer never contacted me regarding this beforehand and it's pretty obvious that his intention is to scam me. All these quality benchmark are usually always hypothetical and caused by the user, since the actual quality is dependent on the used IP and data. All proofs are given below.

It's quite sad to see at which extent people will go in order to rectify their false investment decision. It's really not my fault if mass planner died and its quite frustrating if someone uses a product for over a month and then issues a charge-back, simply due to a third party factor that I have nothing to do with.

Proof:

Latest Thanks - View all

Quobi(2017-05-13 09:11 PM) 
2017-05-15, 03:54 AM,
The user has been banned until the dispute is cancelled, as mentioned inside the users signature: https://www.cpaelites.com/User-thejudicator

Closed and moved into resolved disputes.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Charge-back & Blackmail Eion 10 1,324 2017-06-01, 03:52 AM
Last Post: HawkEye
  [Scammer] paculsakti89 - $69.95/Charge-back Eion 2 981 2017-01-21, 02:39 PM
  Charging back even if the service was done raglady 6 1,122 2015-03-17, 09:20 PM
Last Post: DutchPride
  Hello CpaElites, Im back : Excalibur 7 1,343 2014-04-21, 01:29 PM

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top