Anonymous takes down Twitter and Facebook accounts associated with extremist group
2015-02-12, 04:24 PM,
Read about this yesterday in the Sun paper:
Quote:Anonymous has vowed fresh attacks against social media accounts affiliated with Isis, warning its supporters: “We will hunt you down and expose you.”

More than 1,500 Twitter and Facebook accounts have been taken off line since the hacktivists launched their fight against Isis supporters.

The hacking collective’s latest post comes after it “declared war” on jihadist websites and social networks in response to the Charlie Hebdo shooting massacre in January.

Isis has continuously used social media and the internet as a channel for disseminating propaganda, circulating brutal videos of hostages being killed and as a tool for radicalising and recruiting new members.

The video explains that 'Operation Isis' is continuing and begins with the message that members of Anonymous are from all races, ethnicities, economic backgrounds and sexualities.

“We are Muslims, Christians, Jews. We are hackers, crackers, Hacktivist, phishers, agents, spies, or just the guy from next door,” it says.

Anonymous has vowed fresh attacks against social media accounts affiliated with Isis, warning its supporters: “We will hunt you down and expose you.”

More than 1,500 Twitter and Facebook accounts have been taken off line since the hacktivists launched their fight against Isis supporters.

The hacking collective’s latest post comes after it “declared war” on jihadist websites and social networks in response to the Charlie Hebdo shooting massacre in January.

Isis has continuously used social media and the internet as a channel for disseminating propaganda, circulating brutal videos of hostages being killed and as a tool for radicalising and recruiting new members.

The video explains that 'Operation Isis' is continuing and begins with the message that members of Anonymous are from all races, ethnicities, economic backgrounds and sexualities.

“We are Muslims, Christians, Jews. We are hackers, crackers, Hacktivist, phishers, agents, spies, or just the guy from next door,” it says.

Source: Here
2015-02-12, 04:49 PM,
I've read about that on Yahoo news yesterday. Even though hacking isn't something good, most of the time, but it sometimes turns useful like that.

Make sure to read the forum rules: here

Please leave a reply and keep my threads alive for others to find and benefit from. Don't just leave a thanks because others need help too.
2015-02-12, 05:35 PM,
(2015-02-12, 04:49 PM)MrZeus Wrote: I've read about that on Yahoo news yesterday. Even though hacking isn't something good, most of the time, but it sometimes turns useful like that.

I read something about possible government support too. I bet there will be big conspiracy theories now for months.
2015-02-12, 05:44 PM,
hacking is bullshit and "declaring a war on jihadists" online is bigger bullshit.
Tell that to the Yazidi familys and Christians familys in Syria and Iraq who are been killed every single day by ISIS and other muslim gangs.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Elites - What age group are you! Elites_Mate 16 300 2017-09-26, 11:06 PM
Last Post: glowerz7
  How many email accounts do you have in total cellmind3 24 422 2017-09-16, 12:06 PM
Last Post: rockerzz
  Discord CPA Group Chat Korea 1 87 2017-09-02, 08:08 AM
Last Post: 4eller
  Join my discord group for cpa marketers SnackyCPA 2 158 2017-08-12, 04:08 PM
Last Post: Denisdeblois
  Uber accounts with promo Lolgend 3 263 2017-05-23, 01:53 PM
Last Post: Lolgend

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top