Important: Valar Solutions scam - Have you been also scammed by Valar Solutions? - Please click [here] to read more! - Valar Solutions fraud
Snapchat Contest #1 Free Snapchat bot access for you! Please click [here] to read more! (Last update: 8th of January 2020)
January 2020 news -  CPAElites Essentials (2020) is coming: Please click [here] to read more!

ANNOUNCEMENT Valar Solutions scam
2019-12-22, 10:54 PM,
This thread is about the recent scam of Valar Solutions at CPAElites in 2018 and 2019, based on the Valar Solutions sales offers at CPAElites. You have been also scammed by Valar Solutions? Then please read further...

Modified quote:

If Valar from "Valar Solutions" wants to sell you something or code something for you.
I would not recommend doing that because he scammed at least 14 persons here.

Please don't create further dispute threads regarding the scam of Valar Solutions at CPAElites, since he has been banned by the previous CPAElites admin/owner H*wkE*e in 2018 already for his fraudulent activities. So further dispute threads can't be approved.

We recommend to start a PayPal dispute, do a credit card chargeback and call your local police instead.

You were also scammed by Valar Solutions? You're not the only one! Just Google: valar solutions scam

Banned profile: https://www.cpaelites.com/User-valarinstagram

Quote:The user valarinstagram is banned permanently for the following reason: Masses of fake reviews, user got the final chance to behave at CPAElites (H a w k E y e)

Fake review example (screenshots): https://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-Valar-S...ke-reviews

August 2018, final warning:

Quote:This is the final warning for you, after you have been almost banned for providing masses of fake reviews. In case anything else will happen, you will be banned from CPAElites and your domains/platform names/IDs filtered for life.

Source: https://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-Best-De...#pid693455

Valar Solutions selling hacked Instagram accounts, buyers got frauded (screenshots): https://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-Valar-S...m-accounts

Original quote:

If (...) wants to sell you something or code something for you.
I would not recommend doing that because he scammed at least one person here.

My statement as of summer 2018:

Right in the beginning (January/February 2018) several people started to say that a Snapchat bot system without connected smartphones or tablets won’t work: Google SafetyNet can’t be bypassed, Snapchat will detect the bot usage, Snapchat will patch everything. You may guess what happened? The original Snapchat accounts used since January 2018 by the bot system are still up and running, they didn’t experience any ban. Google SafetyNet can still be bypassed. Snapchat released many app updates, changed a lot on their servers, but due to a permanent development process everything is still running stable 24/7. It’s still all about the knowledge, experience and skills of the bot developers.

So the same people started to post rumors with public posts at known forums and messenger groups. Maybe to keep away future successful Snapchat bot users? Maybe to safe their own market share? Maybe they didn’t have the capacities to develop an own Snapchat bot system? Maybe because they were unable to pay their rent for a large Snapchat bot system? Let’s get back to their real reason a little below…

Currently 2 of these haters use several accounts with many different identities to still post at forums and messenger groups. They pretend to have „friends“ that have been „scammed“, and suddenly one of these „friends“ appears at the same location. The Snapchat bot system „never worked“ etc. They claim that I personally (!) took money from them, the sums get bigger and bigger, every time they are mentioned. In fact I never took money from clients, and I can show proofs for this even at a court, testified under oath. Haters will always continue to hate, no matter which legal action you take against them.

But the interesting story behind: A team of 2 people was unable to pay the original price for the bot system, so they have been offered a discount, and the sum has been splitted into 3 parts. A very fair step to help 2 young guys to start. But they were even unable to pay the discounted sums over several months completely. They ignored payment reminders for many months. So the final decision has been taken to cancel their access to the bot system after 5 months. There were several attempts to find a solution for them to pay the overdue payments, they have been offered several ways to enable their access again. But nobody of these 2 guys ever replied to these offers. Instead, as a first revenge they started 3 PayPal disputes, but - of course - lost all 3 disputes. Since proofs for the working bot system could be shown to PayPal, incl. usage statistics, screencasts, success confirmations, compliments, positive reviews, access data. As a second revenge they started the hater campaign, as described above. Unfortunately they have never paid the overdue sums, not even after 1 1/2 years. So their access to the bot system is still blocked, and they keep up with their hater campaign.

CPAElites Essentials (2020) is coming: Click /here/ to read more!

Click /here/ to follow discussions, feedbacks and ideas!

[Image: giphy.gif]

Automate your daily work with Bots!
Then you'll have more time to sleep. ;-)
2019-12-23, 02:20 AM,
(2019-12-22, 10:54 PM)CharlieHarper Wrote: My statement as of summer 2018:

Right in the beginning (January/February 2018) several people started to say that a Snapchat bot system without connected smartphones or tablets won’t work: Google SafetyNet can’t be bypassed, Snapchat will detect the bot usage, Snapchat will patch everything. You may guess what happened? The original Snapchat accounts used since January 2018 by the bot system are still up and running, they didn’t experience any ban. Google SafetyNet can still be bypassed. Snapchat released many app updates, changed a lot on their servers, but due to a permanent development process everything is still running stable 24/7. It’s still all about the knowledge, experience and skills of the bot developers.

So the same people started to post rumors with public posts at known forums and messenger groups. Maybe to keep away future successful Snapchat bot users? Maybe to safe their own market share? Maybe they didn’t have the capacities to develop an own Snapchat bot system? Maybe because they were unable to pay their rent for a large Snapchat bot system? Let’s get back to their real reason a little below…

Currently 2 of these haters use several accounts with many different identities to still post at forums and messenger groups. They pretend to have „friends“ that have been „scammed“, and suddenly one of these „friends“ appears at the same location. The Snapchat bot system „never worked“ etc. They claim that I personally (!) took money from them, the sums get bigger and bigger, every time they are mentioned. In fact I never took money from clients, and I can show proofs for this even at a court, testified under oath. Haters will always continue to hate, no matter which legal action you take against them.

But the interesting story behind: A team of 2 people was unable to pay the original price for the bot system, so they have been offered a discount, and the sum has been splitted into 3 parts. A very fair step to help 2 young guys to start. But they were even unable to pay the discounted sums over several months completely. They ignored payment reminders for many months. So the final decision has been taken to cancel their access to the bot system after 5 months. There were several attempts to find a solution for them to pay the overdue payments, they have been offered several ways to enable their access again. But nobody of these 2 guys ever replied to these offers. Instead, as a first revenge they started 3 PayPal disputes, but - of course - lost all 3 disputes. Since proofs for the working bot system could be shown to PayPal, incl. usage statistics, screencasts, success confirmations, compliments, positive reviews, access data. As a second revenge they started the hater campaign, as described above. Unfortunately they have never paid the overdue sums, not even after 1 1/2 years. So their access to the bot system is still blocked, and they keep up with their hater campaign.

The 2 guys claim to "never have had any access" to the bot, they never got what they "paid" for, they were "not satisfied".

But why did they write these positive reviews?

- "looks very nice"
- "looks lit"
- "to me it looks perfect"

Have a look yourself:

[Image: bot-prototype-compliments-positive-review-20180428.png]

Source: https://www.cpaelites.com/images/2019/bo...180428.png

2019-12-23, 03:24 PM,
(2019-12-22, 10:54 PM)CharlieHarper Wrote: Right in the beginning (January/February 2018) several people started to say that a Snapchat bot system without connected smartphones or tablets won’t work: Google SafetyNet can’t be bypassed, Snapchat will detect the bot usage, Snapchat will patch everything. You may guess what happened? The original Snapchat accounts used since January 2018 by the bot system are still up and running, they didn’t experience any ban. Google SafetyNet can still be bypassed. Snapchat released many app updates, changed a lot on their servers, but due to a permanent development process everything is still running stable 24/7. It’s still all about the knowledge, experience and skills of the bot developers.

Notice:

The text above has been posted/uploaded as a .pdf document at the Valar Solutions Discord group, to clearify that nobody has been scammed.

But Valar removed the post/upload. Maybe to continue with his false accusations?

(I just wanted to keep you guys up to date, since I received many messages at Discord regarding this case.)

Side note:

It's true that Valar asked me via Discord to deliver him the encryption algorithm of the TikTok app, especially the HTTP header field "X-Gorgon". I coded a musical.ly bot back in 2016 already (former name of "TikTok") that has been updated in 2017/2018/2019, so I solved this encryption before already. But I had to reject Valar's first offer, because the price was way too low. Instead I offered him a standalone API access, to be implemented in 3rd party bots. Only three days after the conversation with him has been finished he banned me at his Discord group, pretending that I'm a "scammer".

Please Google:

- valar solutions scam
- valar scam
- valar solutions scammer