Important: Valar Solutions scam - Have you been also scammed by Valar Solutions? - Please click [here] to read more! - Valar Solutions fraud
Snapchat Contest #1 Free Snapchat bot access for you! Please click [here] to read more! (Last update: 8th of January 2020)
January 2020 news -  CPAElites Essentials (2020) is coming: Please click [here] to read more!

ANNOUNCEMENT Valar Discord impersonation - Snapchat friend adder
2020-06-16, 11:26 PM,
I have been told that somebody of Valar's "famous" Valar Solutions Discord scam group members tried to impersonate me.

[Image: valar-solutions-klique-20200616.png]

Click to zoom this screenshot: https://www.cpaelites.com/images/2020/va...200616.png

Don't buy anything from a person impersonating the Let's Snap it! distribution company, a CPAElites staff member or even me personally!

I don't have exactly the information that has been posted there, but I have been told that this impersonator released details about a working Snapchat friend adder: How to add around 5.000 to 6.000 Snapchat users per day to a freshly created Snapchat account without any history, and without the Snapchat account receiving a lock or ban, even after weeks and months.

Although it's clearly possible to realize this, and a working Snapchat friend adder solution with this high capacity does exist here - we call it "Snapchat Friend Adder 3.0" internally - there is no public offer for this.

There is a reason why nobody ever created a Lets's Snap it! sales thread, not even at CPAElites. Too many users would kill the reverse engineered iOS app leaks we use for our combination of multiple methods.

So please don't fall for any shady Snapchat friend adder offer that could jeopardize your Snapchat accounts!

Please remember, Valar Solutions is the reason why the previous CPAElites admin/owner H*wkE*e had to restrict the sales of "aged" accounts. Valar Solutions sold hacked, phished and illegaly obtained accounts to honest CPAElites members.

More info:

- www . scamadviser.com/reviews/1029490/valar - solutions.com (pleae remove all 4 spaces)
- www . trustpilot.com/review/valar - solutions.com (please remove all 4 spaces)
- https://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-Announc...tions-scam

And some of the Valar Solutions Discord scam group members have been banned here also:

- klique alias KooKlique: https://www.cpaelites.com/User-KooKlique (Discord identity verified)

"The user KooKlique is banned permanently for the following reason: Staff disrespect, public scam accusations, fraudulent activities, public misinformation about CPAElites membership upgrades"

CPAElites Essentials (2020) is coming: Click /here/ to read more!

Click /here/ to follow discussions, feedbacks and ideas!

[Image: giphy.gif]

Automate your daily work with Bots!
Then you'll have more time to sleep. ;-)
2020-06-17, 01:21 AM,
(2020-06-16, 11:26 PM)CharlieHarper Wrote: I don't have exactly the information that has been posted there, but I have been told that this impersonator released details about a working Snapchat friend adder: How to add around 5.000 to 6.000 Snapchat users per day to a freshly created Snapchat account without any history, and without the Snapchat account receiving a lock or ban, even after weeks and months.

Although it's clearly possible to realize this, and a working Snapchat friend adder solution with this high capacity does exist here - we call it "Snapchat Friend Adder 3.0" internally - there is no public offer for this.

There is a reason why nobody ever created a Lets's Snap it! sales thread, not even at CPAElites. Too many users would kill the reverse engineered iOS app leaks we use for our combination of multiple methods.

So please don't fall for any shady Snapchat friend adder offer that could jeopardize your Snapchat accounts!

What happened to this buyer?

https://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-Snapcha...h-security
2020-06-17, 11:47 AM,
(2020-06-17, 01:21 AM)SnapchatPro Wrote:
(2020-06-16, 11:26 PM)CharlieHarper Wrote: I don't have exactly the information that has been posted there, but I have been told that this impersonator released details about a working Snapchat friend adder: How to add around 5.000 to 6.000 Snapchat users per day to a freshly created Snapchat account without any history, and without the Snapchat account receiving a lock or ban, even after weeks and months.

I'm sorry, I can't reveal the details about this buyer to the public.

The official Let's Snap it! distribution company is responsible for everything regarding pre-sales, pricing, discounts, packages, product configuration, billing, administration etc. I am just the original reverse engineer and developer.

2020-06-17, 11:57 AM,
(2020-06-16, 11:26 PM)CharlieHarper Wrote: Please remember, Valar Solutions is the reason why the previous CPAElites admin/owner H*wkE*e had to restrict the sales of "aged" accounts. Valar Solutions sold hacked, phished and illegaly obtained accounts to honest CPAElites members.

More info:

- www . scamadviser.com/reviews/1029490/valar - solutions.com (pleae remove all 4 spaces)
- www . trustpilot.com/review/valar - solutions.com (please remove all 4 spaces)
- https://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-Announc...tions-scam

And some of the Valar Solutions Discord scam group members have been banned here also:

- klique alias KooKlique: https://www.cpaelites.com/User-KooKlique (Discord identity verified)

"The user KooKlique is banned permanently for the following reason: Staff disrespect, public scam accusations, fraudulent activities"

Today, the Discord user klique (alias KooKlique, banned at CPAElites, see above), released the following misinformation:

"part of his scam is if people want a "trial" of the so called bot, then you should upgrade to a paid membership on the ghost forum."

This is not the truth.

Nobody has ever asked a user to upgrade his CPAElites membership to "VIP Legends Update Classic (1.0)", just to receive a trial account of the Let's Snap it! Snapchat SaaS bot.

The official Let's Snap it! distribution company is responsible for everything regarding pre-sales, pricing, discounts, packages, product configuration, billing, administration etc. I am just the original reverse engineer and developer. You can contact the distribution company at Discord: LetsSnapIt#0348 They won't ask you for any CPAElites membership upgrade and never did.

We don't know why klique (alias KooKlique, banned at CPAElites) spreads such misinformation.

But we are aware that his name "klique" and 100 % matching Discord ID have been put on a "SaaS bot providers" black list by another company months ago already. So he clearly messed up things with at least one more SaaS bot company also.

2020-06-17, 02:19 PM,
(2020-06-17, 11:47 AM)CharlieHarper Wrote:
(2020-06-17, 01:21 AM)SnapchatPro Wrote:

I'm sorry, I can't reveal the details about this buyer to the public.

The official Let's Snap it! distribution company is responsible for everything regarding pre-sales, pricing, discounts, packages, product configuration, billing, administration etc. I am just the original reverse engineer and developer.

Okey, thanks anyways.
2020-06-19, 08:35 PM,
(2020-06-17, 02:19 PM)SnapchatPro Wrote: Okey, thanks anyways.

You are welcome.