Attention: Day 137 - Server migration delayed. - Please click [here] to read more!  CPAE 2.0 (Last update: Saturday, 31st of August 2019, 09:45 AM/09:45, UTC+2, Europe)
Current status: Paid member upgrades, paid network listings, paid advertising/banners, paid sticky threads, certain sales threads etc. - [read more]
Snapchat Contest #1 Free Snapchat bot access for you! Please click [here] to read more!

ANNOUNCEMENT Scam accusation H*wkE*e - contact but no answers
2019-09-06, 12:35 PM,
Scam accusation - H*wkE*e (?) - contact but no answers

A trusted longtime CPAElites member sent me a screenshot a few minutes ago, he received from one of his friends (or partners or clients?).

Again somebody (a possible partnership) claims to be scammed by CPAElites, possibly by the previous owner/admin H*wkE*e (?) or one of his partners (?). They paid money and got nothing in return, not sure what exactly. Again.

We all know that this didn't happen the first time. It happened at least 4 times already that people paid for membership upgrades, network listings other services/products and H*wkE*e didn't give them anything in return, or informed us about an incoming payment:

- https://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-CPAElit...hreads-etc
- https://www.cpaelites.com/mysubscriptions.php
- https://www.cpaelites.com/thread-66835.html
- etc.

And we all remember that H*wkE*e took US$ 500 from several members, promised a long-term coaching, but the coach vanished quickly. Sad!

Additionally this person (possibly a partnership of 2 people) claims to have contacted me (?) or CPAElites (?) and never got any reply, by referencing to the footer area of the CPAElites page:

[Image: cpaelites-member-scam-20190906.png]

Screenshot a trusted longtime CPAElites member sent me, he received it from one of his friends (partners? clients?).

Guys, please do me a favor:

1. I would love to help you, as I tried everything already regarding other members back in April, to make you finally receive the upgrades or things you paid for months ago. And this wasn't always easy, since we have and never had any access to bank accounts, PayPal accounts or other payment services the previous CPAElites admin/owner H*wkE*e used.

2. But I need you to contact me (via PM, via contact from) and inform me directly, since I have to coordinate certain steps in the background (contact the CEO of the new CPAElites owner company, discuss correspondence regarding his lawyers, try to contact the other lawyers, ...).

3. If you (the partnership of the 2 people above) really contacted me already, please send me the unique ticket ID you received, to have a look at the case (via PM, via contact form, even at a public thread). If you didn't receive any ticket ID, you can't have contacted me so far.

4. Just in case... If this will be another step of the long-term hater campaign against the Snapchat bot, initiated by Mr. Chapo, I have to say: Forget it guys, as long as you don't pay the money being overdue for months, you won't get back your access. You lost 3 PayPal disputes already, because you tried to scam us. Unfortunately the corrupt legal system at your country doesn't allow us to sue you.

You should better deliver the things you have guaranteed and signed for, Mister!

Or do you want the situation to escalate totally?

"Money is not everything in life!" (famous quote)

[Image: giphy.gif]

Automate your daily work with Bots!
Then you'll have more time to sleep. ;-)
2019-09-15, 06:15 AM,
Sorry for this bump, but people keep asking me what happened. ;-)

You should better deliver the things you have guaranteed and signed for, Mister!

Or do you want the situation to escalate totally?

"Money is not everything in life!" (famous quote)

[Image: giphy.gif]

Automate your daily work with Bots!
Then you'll have more time to sleep. ;-)