CPAElites 2021 is coming! Finally! No more excuses! - Please click [here] to read more!
CPAElites 2021 beta: Get access to the CPAElites 2021 closed beta now! - Please click [here] to get access!

ANNOUNCEMENT Reminder: No PM spam!
2019-08-14, 04:44 PM,
Yesterday somebody spammed several CPAElites members via PM.

We don't monitor any PM traffic (we're not BlackHatW*rld), but honest CPAElites members report such manipulations to us. And we really appreciate such reports.

If you get caught spamming CPAElites members via PM - especially when you don't have a sales thread and/or the permission to even create a sales thread - you'll be permanently banned, and your social contacts/domains will get filtered. Permanently. No questions asked. And no matter if you are a trusted member or not.

We have to protect our honest CPAElites members!

Please remember this rule.

* Edit: Totally forgotten - Your bad that I know how to shoot some MySQL queries at the Linux console. And tadaaaa... your PMs were gone. Oops. :p

16th of November 2020
Attention! I'm currently injured and under heavy medication (13 different pills per day, some up to 4 times per day) incl. opioids/morphine (600 mg/day, maximum allowed dose). So please expect some delays (days) if you contact me. If possible, please contact me at Discord. I'm sorry about any inconvenience. (4th of January 2021)

[Image: giphy.gif]

Automate your daily work with Bots!
Then you'll have more time to sleep. ;-)